Author Topic: Is 50 Cent joining Mobb Deep or something.. ??  (Read 990 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Is 50 Cent joining Mobb Deep or something.. ??
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 09:00:11 PM »
Mobb Depp really used to be something, they wasted an oppurtunity with Blood Money, they had the tools to make a dope record and they blew it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 09:46:01 PM »
Mobb Depp really used to be something, they wasted an oppurtunity with Blood Money, they had the tools to make a dope record and they blew it.

I dont understand how come this record was so poor? I mean all the tools were there.

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 01:52:52 AM »
it's more than obvious G-Unit's buzz is slowy evaporating

Allenheathx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 11:16:56 AM »
yeah g-unit's buzz id def deteriorating

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 02:39:57 PM »

I dont understand how come this record was so poor? I mean all the tools were there.

50 cent and P is what went wrong...havoc brought it

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 02:42:42 PM »

Yeah but there is more to it than that, 50 actually had some of the best verses on the album, Havok was better than P, but still some of H's rapps were lazy also and his production wasnt superb either.  all the tools for a great album, and it was a average album

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 02:46:11 PM »

Yeah but there is more to it than that, 50 actually had some of the best verses on the album, Havok was better than P, but still some of H's rapps were lazy also and his production wasnt superb either.  all the tools for a great album, and it was a average album

I didnt mean 50's verses, cuz some were actually nice. I meant 50's whole aura on the cd, it sounded like a 50 cent and that fuckin GGGGGGGUNIT shit was annoying, thats what I meant...ya dig?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 02:47:09 PM »

I didnt mean 50's verses, cuz some were actually nice. I meant 50's whole aura on the cd, it sounded like a 50 cent and that fuckin GGGGGGGUNIT shit was annoying, thats what I meant...ya dig?

Yeah I see what your saying

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 02:48:31 PM »
and yeah Havoc was lazy on some tracks but overall came way better then P

The Best of 3 Worlds

Word to Everything

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 01:08:44 AM »
Quality thread.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 06:04:30 PM »
Blood Money= Worst Mobb Deep CD ever..Juevenille Hell wasnt anything special but at least it had that old school Hip Hop feel too it, a little grimey, but the real griminess came on the INFAMOUS And Hell On Earth

The Best of 3 Worlds