Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9389 times)

Deuce_G

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2002, 02:59:25 PM »
Thanks Antonio!  I'm downloading now.  Is he on anything else?  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2002, 03:00:45 PM »

I have a couple of theories: one is that he got tired of the dissing, another is that he thought about which path would give him the most success in life, and I guess an executive position with Tha Row was enough to entice him to return

Thats a good point......let's face it, no-one's going to go far with daz's excuse for a label.........

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2002, 03:01:39 PM »

I have a couple of theories: one is that he got tired of the dissing, another is that he thought about which path would give him the most success in life, and I guess an executive position with Tha Row was enough to entice him to return

i hope that's not the case becuase by alllll counts that's what's called a sell out

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2002, 03:05:02 PM »
well he back stad the dpg family with sigin with tha row so i take it as  he was snithin, or bitchin , who give a puck , ya know whut i mean
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Quadruple OG

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2002, 03:06:03 PM »
once again, you criticized Tha Row for not pushing units, yet Dogghouse hasn't pushed major units recently.  The Bad Azz album was tight, but it just flopped, badly.  I think CJ Mack is alright, but that's just stupid of you just to say I don't like hitman cuz he had beef with CJ Mack.  

I'm moving away from this bullshit b/c I could go on for a long time with this, but Tha Row has released some flops, but so has Dogghose.  Within the last 5 months, Death Row has made many moves to change that and move on with the future and hopefully be able to push more units.  Tha Row has learned from their mistakes and has moved on

Once again, I ask:

What has Dogghouse done to improve their label within the same 5 months?

Deuce_G

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2002, 03:06:35 PM »
Daz's excuse for a label?  They're inde, of course they're not going to be huge.  All they need is some better recognition and promotion.  If Kurupt had dropped Space Boogie on DPG, and sold the same amount, he'd be a millionaire now.  

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2002, 03:07:24 PM »
well he back stad the dpg family with sigin with tha row so i take it as  he was snithin, or bitchin , who give a puck , ya know whut i mean

LOL....do YOU even know what you mean........?LOL

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2002, 03:11:23 PM »

LOL....do YOU even know what you mean........?LOL

next question pleeeeeez  ::)
gives me dopeness"                                   

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2002, 03:12:16 PM »
Daz's excuse for a label?  They're inde, of course they're not going to be huge.  All they need is some better recognition and promotion.  If Kurupt had dropped Space Boogie on DPG, and sold the same amount, he'd be a millionaire now.  

That's a big IF, isn't it.
I wasn't knocking indie labels, just daz's.
It's a two bit label, with a third rate web site, trying to to sell music they don't own and/or cannot deliver.
And I'll say it again, anyone who rips off his own fans deserves NO respect.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2002, 03:12:49 PM »
once again, you criticized Tha Row for not pushing units, yet Dogghouse hasn't pushed major units recently.  The Bad Azz album was tight, but it just flopped, badly.  I think CJ Mack is alright, but that's just stupid of you just to say I don't like hitman cuz he had beef with CJ Mack.  

I'm moving away from this bullshit b/c I could go on for a long time with this, but Tha Row has released some flops, but so has Dogghose.  Within the last 5 months, Death Row has made many moves to change that and move on with the future and hopefully be able to push more units.  Tha Row has learned from their mistakes and has moved on

Once again, I ask:

What has Dogghouse done to improve their label within the same 5 months?

are you a helmet retard?

i CLEARLY stated that i'm talking about QUALITY not QUANITY!

thanks for showing that you're not even reading my posts

and what has doggystyle done to better itself within the last 5 months

welll quality wise they've stated that they'll stop using the word nigga and use nephew which is a possitive to the black community

and snoop moved his lable from 2 peices of shit distributers to MCA, which will distribute his artists thouroughly

Quadruple OG

« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2002, 03:24:48 PM »

are you a helmet retard?

i CLEARLY stated that i'm talking about QUALITY not QUANITY!

thanks for showing that you're not even reading my posts

and what has doggystyle done to better itself within the last 5 months

welll quality wise they've stated that they'll stop using the word nigga and use nephew which is a possitive to the black community

and snoop moved his lable from 2 peices of shit distributers to MCA, which will distribute his artists thouroughly

Quality not quantity.  I can use that arguement about Tha Row too, but you'd deny it because they diss Snoop and Dre.  I'm tryin to move on because this shit is getting repetitive. if you want to keep bringing it up to feed your online ego and to show all your friends what a true groupie you are, that's fine with me.  I have better things to do with my time to prove that Suge is making an effort to improve his label and push units at the same time.  Snoops distribution might have an impact, but if you think Snoop saying "nephew" is a major move to boost record sales, you're more of an idiot than I thought.  Do you think most of Snoop's fans are gonna pick up a Snoop cd because he says "nephew" instead of "nigga" and is helping the black community out? You must be living in a fantasy world if you believe that.  Also, why stop with "nephew", when he could also stop disrespecting women on his tracks as well.  It's funny how you mention the quality of his music will change,yet he'll still talk about gangbangin,smoking weed, fuckin ho's, and getting rid of their enemies, which is pretty much like any other west coast gangsta rappers or groups, for example like AllFrumThaI.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2002, 03:27:28 PM »

thats a bigg move right there, they will be more powerful

oh and , if we didn't heard of them fo 5 month it's because they make us anticipating their shit ,so when they'll drop more people will be interested to see if they still up on thang
gives me dopeness"                                   

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2002, 03:32:00 PM »

Quality not quantity.  I can use that arguement about Tha Row too, but you'd deny it because they diss Snoop and Dre.  .

how the only person on that lable that can deliver consistant music is crooked i? and as far as the other shit you just said, that can EASILY  be applyied to you, more so than i as a matter of fact

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2002, 03:44:38 PM »
Kurupt is a bitch.  Yall dont get it.  He traided on his homeboys.  He went to the enemy what kind of shit is that.  What happended to "I aint shit without my homeboys" " Im still a dogg pound nigga Im never gonna give it up" Kurupt is ho as faggot he just lost respect from catz on the west coast.  When you think about it, it really doesnt matter because his album floped anyway so he will just another cat gettin fucked in his ass by suge.  The main reason Im mad is because I was looking foward to the new dogg pound album on DoggHouse but I guess thats not happening.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #149 on: January 10, 2002, 03:46:59 PM »
All that Fuck Death Row shit I've heard Kurupt say back at the Puff Puff Pass Concert was empty. Man don't speak unless you mean it. And as far as Aftermath/Tha Row, I think it's more DPG/Tha Row, 'cause Dre and the Aftermath don't seemed to fazed by Suge. Snoop on the other hand, is getting ready. Kurupt though, his a big boy, he can make his own choses. Do I agree, no, but hey, it's his world, he got to look out for his family and himself. Daz and Snoop I'm sure are heartbroken, and the man that discovered him, Dre, I'm sure is upset, but that's life.