Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9402 times)

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2002, 03:51:14 PM »
This reminds me when Ice Cube left NWA.  Kurupt will start dissin the d.p.g.  But lets all remember this Kurupt is not a big seller.  Were not talking about Snoop going with Death Row, Were not talking about Dre going to death Row, Its just Kurupt.  Hey Im listening to the radio right now and they playing the MURDER INC SONG AND HE IS BANGING DEATH ROW AND HE MENTIONS YOUNG GOTTI AND THEY ALL BANG DEATH ROW.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2002, 03:54:18 PM »
I'm ticked off too. I'll still listen to Kurupt, he's still my fav artist. BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? What ever happened to All I C in my M-I-N-D is D-P-G foe L-I-F-E
I'm disapointed in him.  

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2002, 03:54:59 PM »
MURDER INC DISSES DOGGYSTYLE RECORDS CALLING THEM "PUPPYSTYLE" AND SAYING THAT THEY WILL GET SERVED BY MURDER INC.  CADALAC TAH IS THE ONE WHO SAID IT

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2002, 03:57:42 PM »
All that Fuck Death Row shit I've heard Kurupt say back at the Puff Puff Pass Concert was empty. .

i feel ya there home boy, it's weird how he screamed "FUCK DEATH ROW!" when i saw him at the puff puff pass tour then does a 180

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #154 on: January 10, 2002, 04:01:03 PM »
SUGE SAID PLAY SOME REAL SHIT LIKE JA RULE?  SUGE THINKS THATS REAL SHIT? THAT GAY SHIT ALL OF SONGS ARE MADE FOR THE WOMEN.  FIRST LIL C-STYLE NOW KURUPT.

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2002, 04:05:37 PM »
"WHATS SAD IS YOUR MY BROTHER BUT YOU TRADED YOUR SOUL FOR RICHES"-NAS

NAS PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL FOR THE SITUTION.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2002, 04:13:58 PM »
3 words........Power is Evil......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2002, 04:59:44 PM »
it may hide something behind all this  but only time will tell  :-/
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

PLANT

« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2002, 04:59:47 PM »
Kurupt is a bitch.  Yall dont get it.  He traided on his homeboys.  He went to the enemy what kind of shit is that.  What happended to "I aint shit without my homeboys" " Im still a dogg pound nigga Im never gonna give it up" Kurupt is ho as faggot he just lost respect from catz on the west coast.  When you think about it, it really doesnt matter because his album floped anyway so he will just another cat gettin fucked in his ass by suge.  The main reason Im mad is because I was looking foward to the new dogg pound album on DoggHouse but I guess thats not happening.

WORD.

Antonio

« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2002, 05:52:27 PM »

WORD.

About Suge & Ja Rule..are you so stupid to understand he was just making business? To give shouts to Ja Rule (who always gives shouts to Pac & Suge) is a business move. Like when he was giving shouts to DMX. And Kurupt is from the East ("born in the East, raised a G in the West, Westside", do y'all remember?).. He's cool with Murder INC and Tha Lox. He's cool with Horsemen. Man................... he's a great business man. Doing business. Then our irrilevant comments doesnt mean a shit compared to business moves.

You all are acting like your best friend fucked your wife. C'mon.. Kurupt went to Tha Row. Is it so important for your lifes?? Naw.. just "fuck a bitch", quoting Kurupt. And wait to hear a new power in the game, Tha Row.. vs DPG Recordz and Dogghouse Recordz. I'm cool with it.. We will see who is better. But please... stop dissing Kurupt like u know him, or like he did something against u! Enjoy it. Like that Angie Martinez phrase... "Kurupt is on Death Row?? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"! That's history! Just LIVE it and dont miss it.

Kurupt on Tha Row? Ok, let's wait to see what he can say!

Trauma-san

« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2002, 06:11:46 PM »
All Yall Are Half-Ass Backwards.  (Most Of You).

1.  Kurupt Signed With Tha Row, He Didn't Diss DPG Or Anybody Affiliated.  I Love Dr.Dre, And I ThoughtSuge Saying ThatAbout Aftermath Was Funny Too, BECAUSE ITS TRUE!!!!

2.  If DPG Won'tWork WithKurupt Because Of a BUSINESS Decision, Then THEYRE The Bitches Turning Their Back on Kurupt, NOT HIM.

The Way I See It, Kurupt Is About To See Who His Real Friends Are.  If Dre's Down To Feature Kurupt On One Of His Aftermath Cd's,Then Dre's A True Friend.  If Dre Refuses To Work With Kurupt Now, Then That's Bitch Made, Yall.  Same With ALL Of Em.  I Can See Them Not Wanting To be On A Row Record, But IfThey Don't Let Kurupt On Theirs, That's Not A Friend.  BTW, I Didn't See Dre Or Snoop Offering To Buy Out Kurupt's Contract.  Is Suge The Only One Wanting To Pay Him?  

Lesson: Look At BOTH Sides Of The Situation Before You Judge.  It's Despicable That Yall Are Saying "Fu*k Kurupt" When He Hasn't Dissed Anybody... Fake Ass Fans.  

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2002, 06:12:37 PM »

About Suge & Ja Rule..are you so stupid to understand he was just making business? To give shouts to Ja Rule (who always gives shouts to Pac & Suge) is a business move. Like when he was giving shouts to DMX. And Kurupt is from the East ("born in the East, raised a G in the West, Westside", do y'all remember?).. He's cool with Murder INC and Tha Lox. He's cool with Horsemen. Man................... he's a great business man. Doing business. Then our irrilevant comments doesnt mean a shit compared to business moves.

You all are acting like your best friend fucked your wife. C'mon.. Kurupt went to Tha Row. Is it so important for your lifes?? Naw.. just "fuck a bitch", quoting Kurupt. And wait to hear a new power in the game, Tha Row.. vs DPG Recordz and Dogghouse Recordz. I'm cool with it.. We will see who is better. But please... stop dissing Kurupt like u know him, or like he did something against u! Enjoy it. Like that Angie Martinez phrase... "Kurupt is on Death Row?? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"! That's history! Just LIVE it and dont miss it.

Kurupt on Tha Row? Ok, let's wait to see what he can say!

I agree 100%

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2002, 06:22:07 PM »
All Yall Are Half-Ass Backwards.  (Most Of You).

The Way I See It, Kurupt Is About To See Who His Real Friends Are.  If Dre's Down To Feature Kurupt On One Of His Aftermath Cd's,Then Dre's A True Friend.  If Dre Refuses To Work With Kurupt Now, Then That's Bitch Made, Yall.  Same With ALL Of Em.  I Can See Them Not Wanting To be On A Row Record, But IfThey Don't Let Kurupt On Theirs, That's Not A Friend.  BTW, I Didn't See Dre Or Snoop Offering To Buy Out Kurupt's Contract.  Is Suge The Only One Wanting To Pay Him?  

i can't speak for snoop but Dre specifically said he's only concerned with signing  new acts with the exception of Rakim

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2002, 07:36:11 PM »
Kurupt goes to Deathrow cause he wants to push more units. Look at Space Boogie,Streetz iz a Mutha and Kuruption. None have gone platinum I believe. When Kurupt was on Death Row though he was a platinum rapper. However the situation is different now, no Dre or Daz producing for him. He loses connections to them and his almost personal producer Fred Wreck as well as the whole DPGC family(Soopafly,Bad Azz,Nate Dogg etc....)  Dr.Dre doesn't offer him a contract cause he is only interested in new acts and like Death Row, he takes forever to release albums( :(sorry that is the truth,look at Hittman and Rakim). He doesn't go to Doggystyle with Snoop cause they have too many damn acts and lets face it some of their releases have flopped big time. He signs with Death Row cause Suge Knight is back!!!!!!   People laugh,ridicule and get mad at tha row cause they haven't released a good album(besides 2pac) in years. They only released diss records and shit. But all that time Suge was behind bars and had no way of making his influence felt. Now hes out and making big moves. Signing Kurupt and building new bridges for the row. Murder Inc., Horsemen and many more cause $$$$$ talks. Also promoting Crooked I and getting Sisqo to collaborate. Someone said that the Aftermath/Doggystyle clique has more connections but Suge could easily get those connection to collaborate with$$$$.

At first I was dissapointed that Kurupt had signed cause he burned down all his bridges with the Aftermath/Doggystyle family. No more Dre,Battlecat,Daz or the incredible Fred Wreck producing for him. No more Nate Dogg or Butch Cassidy doing awesome hooks for him. No more Snoop,Daz,Dre,Bad Azz,Soopafly guest appearing with him.

But then again we could see the return of the old Kurupt. Iam talking about the Kurupt we saw on Dogg Food. It seemed that when Kurupt moved away from Death Row he lost something in his lyrical skills. Just look at the songs Space Boogie and XXXplosive and which he uses the word "bitch" like a million times. And his hunger on the mic died sort of. Perhaps we could get the Kurupt that served 100 emcees back!!!!! Its gonna be interesting though cause he's gonna have peeps like Big Hutch,Darren Vegas,Kurt Couthon on the beats but expect other guest producers for sure(DJ Quik fo sure)

Like someone already said, his brother Roscoe is lost in all this situation. I wonder what his move will be????? Kurupt is his brother and I doubt he will ditch him cause he collaborates more with him than Aftermath and Doggystyle.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2002, 08:00:21 PM »
"Naw.. just "fuck a bitch", quoting Kurupt. And wait to hear a new power in the game, Tha Row.. vs DPG Recordz and Dogghouse Recordz. I'm cool with it.. We will see who is better."

u mean ( said like this) that kurupt gonna diss dpg and dogghouse and u gonna stand there , laughin , man where's the luv at.dawm
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-