Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9386 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2002, 06:38:15 PM »
a lot o you also got a lookin at it through Daz's eyes,  kurupt is aware of tha hostory between Daz an death row an how badly daz was fucked over.  To Daz this was like  kurupt stabbin in his back.  Also kurupt did not apprently tell any1 about this which leads me to think suptin major went down in a very short period of time.  An also i think Daz is not so much mad at kurupt but is worried kurupt will get fucked over an plus i think daz got drank just one too many 40's an snorted a few lines of crack during this past week.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2002, 07:53:38 AM »
death row fans can't understand that cause they see death row as a great powerful label, well this label ain't shit

And Death Row haters don't understand how Tha Row manage to get Kurupt and can't accept that Tha Row is makin good moves to climb back to where it was.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2002, 10:18:49 AM »

And Death Row haters don't understand how Tha Row manage to get Kurupt and can't accept that Tha Row is makin good moves to climb back to where it was.

unless deathrow manages to sign dr. dre or they happen to get bought out by Russle Simmons they'll NEVER be where they once were

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DPGC2001

« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2002, 12:36:07 PM »
Rumor is that Suge is suppossed to offer DJ Quik a contract as an independent producer on tha row...Quik won't be signed as an artist cause he just signed a new deal recently but if this rumor is true and ain't BS it's definitely a step in the right direction...Quik would bring some creativity musically to the row rather than the generic production it now has...

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2002, 01:18:21 PM »

That is the most sensible thing I have read to date in this post. At last someone posts some sense cos I agree wit ya 100% there.

Also I wanna point out ain't amazin the number of ppl who loved Kurupt but the minute he puts pen to paper with Tha Row he is shit, a has been and never will be the same again.

Also what is amazin is the no. of ppl that are protecting Kurupt's move to Tha Row are un-bias ppl who both like Dre & Snoop and don't have a problem with Tha Row yet the 99% of the ppl hatin on Tha Row are just dick-riders of Dre & Snoop!!!!!

Also as is said Kurupt never dissed DPG and never said anything of them yet at the same time Daz is going about dissin Kurupt and youse say that Kurupt back-stabbed the DPG family? Ok....if u wanna believe that but it don't take a genius to work who back-stabbed who I mean all you gotta look at is this:

Kurupt - Never said a word about the DPG family
Daz - dissed kurupt saying he signed with the "enemy"

Yeah Kurupt really back-stabbed that lot..... ::)

I agree in they minds it's always ok for Daz, Dre, Snoop or anyone that's down with them to diss. But anyone else like Tha Row, Jayo Felony etc was to diss it's wrong.

Deuce_G

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2002, 01:59:50 PM »
I don't really know what to think anymore.  On the one hand, Kurupt did likely lie to his friends, and signed with those that have spent much of the last few years dissing them.  But on the other hand, if this is Kurupt's chance, I can understand why he would need to take it.  I see why DPG wouldn't work with him anymore, as he didn't seem to show them loyality, but on the other hand, it would be nice if the friendship was stronger than the label.  I'm confused.  I just hope Kurupt hits the big time.  He has his mind on big things, bigger than Tupac.    

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2002, 04:34:56 PM »

I agree in they minds it's always ok for Daz, Dre, Snoop or anyone that's down with them to diss. But anyone else like Tha Row, Jayo Felony etc was to diss it's wrong.

becuase 99.999% deathrow disses for no reason and 95% of the time the former inmates are dissing to defend a deathrow diss

and i don't recall dr. dre ever dissing deathrow

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2002, 04:55:23 PM »

becuase 99.999% deathrow disses for no reason and 95% of the time the former inmates are dissing to defend a deathrow diss

and i don't recall dr. dre ever dissing deathrow

Wow you right DPG is angels DPG never does anywrong, DPG is perfect. Everything about Tha Row is evil they not making any movesWow you so right. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2002, 05:02:18 PM »

Wow you right DPG is angels DPG never does anywrong, DPG is perfect. Everything about Tha Row is evil they not making any movesWow you so right. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

man just shut the fuck up , stop complaining , thats the way it is , and did he say dat dpg was angel , so naww mean , lay low lil bwoy
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2002, 05:07:58 PM »

Wow you right DPG is angels DPG never does anywrong, DPG is perfect. Everything about Tha Row is evil they not making any movesWow you so right.

well put...

Antonio

« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2002, 05:32:49 PM »
It's funny how u still cant understand something so clear...

Death Row dissed Dre and Snoop cause they had problems (images, no cds, no artists, Suge in jail, etc..). Ok, Dre left for money and Snoop left cause he was scaring, but.. that's not the real reason. They dont really give a fuck now. If a diss will make money or will be positive for Death Row, they'll do it. U know what i mean? If they feel is better to do something, they'll do it. Now u are all talking about Tha Row again, right? Before Kurupt, i remember 1 only thread about Tha Row, now 99% are about em. U checked the Tha Row forum? It has about 200 new members in 2 weeks. So.. u understand the game now?

About DPG.. they made a lot of mistakes too, of course. Snoop made mistakes, Dre himself made mistakes, but it's all about business. Daz made a lot of mistakes, like botleeging Pac, or dissing Kurupt (if he's a real friend, u dont talk about 187 on him, dont joke! It's business!). Like Pac said, at Death Row they dont rap. They "rap to make money", they "make business", they "business-men". U know what i mean? They smart. And now we all talk about em again.

We all know Suge is a good business man. Well.. just wait for other moves. He's watching a lot of East Coast rappers/producers, maybe he's trying to involve new fans... (u remember Pac and Death Row East?). Rumors are that he's in talk with DJ Quik... They are working on the new Pac album (that will be multi-platinum, i feel like 5-6 platinum), Suge will promote it, and u know.. Suge on TV or on the Radio.. is a good promotion for Death Row, better than albums or videos.

Just wait. But dont forget it's all bout business.

Now we got DPG Rec., Dogghouse and Tha Row.

What's better?

Some of u called Suge a "son of a bitch", a "bastard", a "fool", a "muthafucka". I'm not a Tha Row dickrider. I'm not even a fan (i'm like all you all. I used to love em! That's all).. Shit, dont talk like u know em, or like they owe you something. It's all music. If u stay with DPG, well.. talk about what they have to do to MUSICALLY fight Tha Row, if u neutral (like me), just wait and if u are a Tha Row fan... hope they'll make other steps again and again, cause that's the right direction.

Peace.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2002, 05:54:43 PM »
Sup Ya'll???

Man..cant believe all this shit.....
Yo Trauma..thanks for bringing the real newz...what u post..i respect...and believe....

But what Kurupt did was a fuckin bitch move.....when you look at it from prospective.........of friends..gang life, your boyz.... that is just keeping it street..and keeping it gangsta....... his Long Beach pass is revoked.... we cant get mad at snoop and company especially daz for being upset....they all know what suge did to 2pac..and the other artist..like rage..and danny boy on the label......snoop took him on tour with him puff puff pass tour, if he was braggin about being a executive.....then that is a bitch move too....leavin family and friends for money....
Snoop Daz and all the DPG members have the right to fuck kurupt up......if this all turns out to be true...all that DPG talk....all that fuckin Dpg talk and unity and my homeboyz...daz n kurupt...kurupt n daz.....basically its like he was fake....he was lying through his teeth....
after watching suge cheat dre and snoop and damn near everybody else........cheat your homeboyz......u turn around and go back to the devil..the guy that is threatening your homeboyz...????  that is my point..that done make sense..that plainly means..kurupt is a bitch........just means all that shit he was yelling about being down with dpg was fake........ i dont give a fuck what is going on..if i am walking down the street..and i see one of my boyz...fightin...or i see someone messing with his family i will be the first to jump in and kick some fuck in ass, i will stick with my friends no matter what......point is i am down with my boyz no matter what......if they have a enemy..and it is  enemy that has done some foul shit....then that is my enemy....suge is daz and snoops enemy..........  i cant see it as a business move.......someone said earlier.....that kurupt must think he is going to sell more units...if kurupt thinks he is going to sell more.....nigga please...! and i hate using that word!  
Family,Friends,History = Together forever  
Money,Fame, =  Doesnt last forever........Business move

Snoop and them have the right to diss the fuck out of kurupt....  when kurupt was beefin with ja rule, and dmx...who did kurupt thank........for settin his head straight...he thanked Snoop... I am a devoted DPG fan..no matter what i would buy anything released from DPG, and related members....but....i will not buy anything from kurupt again....im just a fan..of his music..but damn..i look at it just like daz would....someone that close..turnin on u..and going to your enemy....a enemy that threatens your life all the time......

when it all comes to it....it doesnt matter what I think..what anybody thinks...just matters what kurupts thinks..and what kurupt wants............

but damn....that just means he wasnt true to himself all this time....he was fakin it...............and being that kurupt is from the streets......and most of ya'll muthafuckas...in here....either are from the street..or think you are from the street or know about the streets...know....some shit..u just dont do................. its like you join a gang.....after many years of gangbangin......u turn around and be like im not down....with this gang no more.......i am going to go to the enemy gang...that shit just doenst fly.....  fuck a business move....that shit didnt matter before..and it shouldnt matter now....... if you cross over....your ass will get banged on..... damn...i didnt think i would feel so deeply about this but i do....there is a fine fuckin line between love and hate.....
the whole fuckin West Coast Should Bang on this fuckin fool.......   suge has fucked all his true homeboyz......in the Business matter...Suge has Threaten all his true homeboyz...in the non business matter....so nobody on here can say its a business move....

Every thing up to this point..has all been a lie and fake out of his mouth.......damn he was just fuckin with jay z and them.....if u r on the row.....u bang with the row.....
all i gotta say is if Kurupt says one fuckin word to diss any of the dpg members...may god have mercy on his soul.......all the shit snoop has done for him....snoop got the whole damn country claimin they are dpgc members......

in my opinion...if this shit is true...
Kurupt has plain and simple lost a fan......

and also..this isnt directed at anybody in particular....my opinion...and u may or may not agree with any of it....but i could give a ....!

man...could ya'll imagine if snoop turned around and disowned his dpg family.........his backbone........it would be wrong...

certain things u just dont do....unwritten codes..unwritten laws...........

and again..if this is true what kurupt did...he just broke those unwritten codes and laws.........

Peace...SirHambone
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2002, 05:59:07 PM »
It's funny how u still cant understand something so clear...

Ok, Dre left for money and Snoop left cause he was scaring,

lmao!

dre left with less money ,  he didn't leave for the money , he left becuase his record lable turned into an unprofessional playgroud for gangsters and he didn't want that image or responsibility

snoop left becase a) 2pac died b)dre left and the final straw was when suge got locked up.... snoop said and i quote " if suge didn't get locked up and pac didn't die i'd probably still be rolling on deathrow but i had no one there but i needed someone to look up to so i went to no limt where P blessed me with space and guidence to grow as an artist and person"

antonio please stop making up shit

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2002, 06:40:15 PM »
Sup Ya'll???

in my opinion...if this shit is true...
Kurupt has plain and simple lost a fan......

and also..this isnt directed at anybody in particular....my opinion...and u may or may not agree with any of it....but i could give a ....!

man...could ya'll imagine if snoop turned around and disowned his dpg family.........his backbone........it would be wrong...

certain things u just dont do....unwritten codes..unwritten laws...........

and again..if this is true what kurupt did...he just broke those unwritten codes and laws.........

Peace...SirHambone
amen to the hole post, that some real shit right there, i got to agree
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2002, 06:44:34 PM »

lmao!

dre left with less money ,  he didn't leave for the money , he left becuase his record lable turned into an unprofessional playgroud for gangsters and he didn't want that image or responsibility

snoop left becase a) 2pac died b)dre left and the final straw was when suge got locked up.... snoop said and i quote " if suge didn't get locked up and pac didn't die i'd probably still be rolling on deathrow but i had no one there but i needed someone to look up to so i went to no limt where P blessed me with space and guidence to grow as an artist and person"

antonio please stop making up shit

About Dre.. he left cause he made the label, and he wasnt getting money from it.ù

About Snoop.. he left cause Pac died, Death Row was full of real THUGZ and he was scaring. He had family and shit, and he went to No Limit. C'mon.. Master P blessing who? With what? Pac died, it was drama, and he wasnt cool no more. Same with Dre.

Why u tripping?