Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9400 times)

Antonio

Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2002, 06:48:53 PM »
Plus what's ya point replying with this BS? Didnt Dre made 187um? Didnt he made Death Row? Didnt he bring some G shit to Death Row? Didnt he dissed Eazy E? Didnt he said Fuck tha Copz? How can he be scared of a thing he created? C'mon..

It's all about money. Again. He wasnt getting money, and he was risking his life. So he left. And, isnt he still saying FUCK THE POLICE? Trying to look hardcore? I'm not dissing Dre (he's great!!), i'm just trying to let u understand it was all about money, not about lyfestyle.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2002, 06:50:30 PM »
who was real on death row , tell me .. is it swoop g or some...pleez ...real thug lol , pleez
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2002, 06:52:00 PM »
Plus what's ya point replying with this BS? Didnt Dre made 187um? Didnt he made Death Row? Didnt he bring some G shit to Death Row? Didnt he dissed Eazy E? Didnt he said Fuck tha Copz? How can he be scared of a thing he created? C'mon..

It's all about money. Again. He wasnt getting money, and he was risking his life. So he left. And, isnt he still saying FUCK THE POLICE? Trying to look hardcore? I'm not dissing Dre (he's great!!), i'm just trying to let u understand it was all about money, not about lyfestyle.
that how YOU see it homeboy
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2002, 06:53:37 PM »
"i'm just trying to let u understand it was all about money, not about lyfestyle."Antonio u are a moron

BL7

« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2002, 07:03:35 PM »

About Dre.. he left cause he made the label, and he wasnt getting money from it.ù

About Snoop.. he left cause Pac died, Death Row was full of real THUGZ and he was scaring. He had family and shit, and he went to No Limit. C'mon.. Master P blessing who? With what? Pac died, it was drama, and he wasnt cool no more. Same with Dre.

Why u tripping?

Dre did NOT leave because he wasn't making enough money from Deathrow. He left because he feared for his life. Remember on MTV where he said: ''I knew I had to leave when I saw an engineer get beat up for rewinding a tape back too far''. Or something of that nature, but it WAS because he couldn't work with all the BS goin' on in the studios, so he left.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2002, 07:07:12 PM »
Death row is a label full of bitch ass niggas

Antonio

« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2002, 07:20:39 PM »
Why u all gotta always diss others over opinion? And you are always the same guys. Damn! Look.. i'm not dissing Snoop or Dre, so.. please stop here!

Slickkafella.. i'm not a Death Row dickrider, so.. u dont have to tell me shit about Swoop G. I dont even like/know him, and he aint a real G. I think nobody is a real G at Death Row. Plus, like Pac said, EVERYBODY CAN BE TOUCHED, u know what i mean? I mean.. even Suge got shot to the head!! Let's talk about music & business. And yes, that's my opinion, but not only mine. Just look at WELCOME 2 DEATH ROW. U'll have other opinions about it. From guys close to Dre & Suge. Dre said it was because of the Gangsta shit? Then why he was acting like a real G in his tracks/videos? His first track was 187UM. Do u remember? Plus he was NWA, u remember? I'm not dissing him, these are just some critics..

About Snoop.. what's wrong with what i said? Nothing. So.. why u acting like u pissed off of something? Just cause i said your "God" was scared.. u think u got the rights to tell me i'm a moron or to tell me fuck you, man? How moron u look now? Dissing me with a pc? lol! C'mon.. grew up! Everybody got his opinions. And yours aint always better than mines, man!  I just wrote he was scared of the lifestyle at Death Row. Dre was scared too, of course! So he left, cause he was risking his life everyday (Pac died, remember that) and he wasnt getting money/recognition from a label HE made. He said it too. What's wrong with it? Am i dissing him? No. Do i think that to gangbang is good? No. Is it better for Dre to not be involved with this G shit? Yes. Is it better for Snoop? Of course. Are they still famous? Hell yeah. Are they getting money? Of course, tons of money. Are you still listening to em? Yes, daily. So.... why u dissing? WHO??

Please.. i wanna see some mature posts next time. Cause u can even write bullshit, your opinion, everything.. but u can just diss guys over opinions. Expecially when you reply with no points or with the same shit i wrote.

Antonio

« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2002, 07:27:25 PM »
Death row is a label full of bitch ass niggas

That's what i'm talking about. These kind of posts are stupid. We dont need em. U worked for em?? C'mon.. U calling Suge or other guys blood affiliated "bitch ass niggas"?

Plus it's stupid to use the word "nigga" when u white and italian, man. C'mon.. u are living in a fantasy world, man. Back to reality, please.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2002, 07:27:55 PM »
antontonio....stop assumming why dre and snoop left , the reasons i put up are the real fucking reasons, everysingle person aroud Dre and snoop have confirmed this so stop speculating , twisting and manipulating why they left....read my post on why they left and leave it at that

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2002, 07:32:44 PM »
"Plus it's stupid to use the word "nigga" when u white and italian, man. C'mon.. u are living in a fantasy world, man. Back to reality, please. "
I'm not a nigga,but moron,they are niggas...and they are bitches too,moron.

Antonio

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2002, 07:41:19 PM »
antontonio....stop assumming why dre and snoop left , the reasons i put up are the real fucking reasons, everysingle person aroud Dre and snoop have confirmed this so stop speculating , twisting and manipulating why they left....read my post on why they left and leave it at that

Ok, so let's analyze your post. U wrote:
"he left becuase his record lable turned into an unprofessional playgroud for gangsters and he didn't want that image or responsibility" (talking about Dre)

I wrote the same thing!! I wrote he didnt like that G shit, plus he was risking his life and he wasnt getting enought money/recognition for a label HE made. So.. it's the same thing. The only different thing is that u added that he didnt want that image or responsability. But now reply: if he really doesnt want that responsability/image... why he still saying FUCK THA POLICE? why he still rapping about CHRONIC? Why he still acting hardcore in tracks? Why he made 187UM? Etc.. u know my question! Why? U think that's the real reason? Cause if it is, he's a fake bitch immature man who deserve to be dissed. Cause he doesnt want an image but he acts to HAVE that images??

About Snoop.. u wrote: "snoop left becase a) 2pac died b)dre left and the final straw was when suge got locked up.... "

I wrote that Snoop was scared cause Pac died and basically cause all the shit, without Suge, were out of control. What's different?

Snoop said: "if suge didn't get locked up and pac didn't die i'd probably still be rolling on deathrow but i had no one there"..

SO?? Is it a good explanation to say i wrote bullshit? What's new in this interview? So the reason is that he was alone? BULLSHIT, MAN! He had his own indi label under DEATH ROW, DAZ had DPG REC. under DEATH ROW, etc.. He got a contract with DEATH ROW.. and he left why? Cause Pac died and he was the leader of Death Row? Mmmmm..

Explain, please!

Antonio

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2002, 07:44:51 PM »
"Plus it's stupid to use the word "nigga" when u white and italian, man. C'mon.. u are living in a fantasy world, man. Back to reality, please. "
I'm not a nigga,but moron,they are niggas...and they are bitches too,moron.

I know you aint a black man. I wrote it. You are italian like me. And, since you white/italian, to call other black men "NIGGAZ" aint right. That's racism. You dont have the rights to write it, plus you dont know guys at Death Row, so how can you write they "BITCHES"? You think u got power with a PC? So u dissing black men and Death Row men like that?

That's stupid. Get a life.

It's music. It aint YOUR life.

Don Seer

« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2002, 08:17:49 PM »

Dre did NOT leave because he wasn't making enough money from Deathrow. He left because he feared for his life. Remember on MTV where he said: ''I knew I had to leave when I saw an engineer get beat up for rewinding a tape back too far''. Or something of that nature, but it WAS because he couldn't work with all the BS goin' on in the studios, so he left.

Yup.. that and the fact that he 1 ) got shot, and 2 ) was put in a halfway house for a bit, and was then on house arrest with one of those ankle bracelet things on... he said that he did a lot of thinking during that time and decided to get out.
It wasn't over money, he lost more than you can possibly imagine by walking out that way - but he got his peace of mind. antonio.. you really ougghta read up on shit before spitting shit with that mouth of yours.

Antonio

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2002, 08:23:12 PM »

Yup.. that and the fact that he 1 ) got shot, and 2 ) was put in a halfway house for a bit, and was then on house arrest with one of those ankle bracelet things on... he said that he did a lot of thinking during that time and decided to get out.
It wasn't over money, he lost more than you can possibly imagine by walking out that way - but he got his peace of mind. antonio.. you really ougghta read up on shit before spitting shit with that mouth of yours.

Did i wrote it aint true? So why u talking with me? That's true too! Of course! But u gotta add to this shit the fact that he wasnt getting enought attention/credits at that time. From the label he made. So.. are u saying that Suge was giving him more money than the ones he made with Aftermath?

If so, why u always write Death Row dont pay his artists? Plus i got no answer yet from my question about Dre.

Antonio

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2002, 08:41:50 PM »
JEWELL: Suge took over the company. It was no mistery to nobody. I dont think Dre wanted to be a "YES" man for somebody, so he wanted his OWN situation..
Source: Welcome 2 Death Row

SUGE: He wasnt getting money.. He owned just 15% of it.

ANOTHER GUY (i think he's a producer of Death Row, or a guy of Interscope... something like that!): He made Death Row, and he felt undercompensated..

ANOTHER GUY (i dunno who he is. i dont have time to whatch the whole DVD again, but he worked with Dre): To get 15% and to move on was a smart move..

IGangsta and all the others: stop dissing or acting like only the things u say are the fucking truth. Like u can see.. these are facts. So u can believe em or not, but.. i'm talking about facts, not fantasy. And u REALLY got no reasons to diss me just cause i quoted other artists/Managers/producers/rappers.

Ok? Talk against those men if u got better proofs, not against me. That's wack! U know what i mean? Wack.