Author Topic: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!  (Read 9404 times)

Antonio

Re: ** KURUPT ** Post Lastest News In Here Only!
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2002, 02:45:55 PM »

yeah good but i wasn't talkin about your posts so i don'T know where u goin with your quotes i was talkin about your attitude when someone dissagree, ... them "get a life" shit , u remeber now , and your right one a point. i'ma stop this shit there first cause it ain'T gonna end and second come i'm eating a beautiful piece of steak and it's getting all cold because i waste my time replyin when i should eat it so peeace

Hahaha.. naw.. i got no bad attitudes. I was just mad cause of stupid posts made just to diss guys, over a PC. And about that racist shit. BTW i'm eating some OG italian Pizza! LOL! If u check the anything goes forum, u know what i mean! LMAO! Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2002, 02:49:02 PM »
ok
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Quadruple OG

« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2002, 04:56:32 PM »
I'm still waiting for Slickk to say somethin negative about Snoop.  That's gonna go down in history as some sort of first.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2002, 05:04:20 PM »
snoop is a fake ass, a real snitch... now whut.... whut's the point
gives me dopeness"                                   

Antonio

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2002, 09:10:04 PM »
ohhh antonio,u make me laugh.
stan this,stan that.U are stupid,little bitch ass warren g dickrider

It's not that i wanna diss you, man... but ALL your post in this topic are just stupid like this one. EM ALL! Like i said in another topic, sometimes we dont need your comments. Expecially when they are like that. But, from a lil racist muthafucka like you.. that's the max your lil mind can do. U dont even know how do diss me, man. For real. So stop here, peace. And change your nick again.

Don Seer

« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2002, 10:03:11 PM »
OH MY GOD.. guess who can't stop bickering on topics again... sorry to throw such an observation in the mix.. but why is it the two people who can't shut up/wont listen/talks shit/ignorant are also the two italians we have here ??.?

u two bitches stop changin the subject and fucking up threads... myrealname already had his ass banned once already..

This topics supposed to be about Kurupt

Antonio

« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2002, 10:26:47 PM »
OH MY GOD.. guess who can't stop bickering on topics again... sorry to throw such an observation in the mix.. but why is it the two people who can't shut up/wont listen/talks shit/ignorant are also the two italians we have here ??.?

u two bitches stop changin the subject and fucking up threads... myrealname already had his ass banned once already..

This topics supposed to be about Kurupt

HAHAHAH.. C'MON! U CALLED ME A BITCH? AND YOU HATING ON ME CAUSE I'M ITALIAN? FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN BE SO IGNORANT AND RACIST TO TALK SHIT AGAINST "US"? WHO IS "US"? IT'S JUST ME AND THIS MAN (BITCH). AND IF U LOOK WELL.. HE'S THE ONE MAKING POSTS JUST TO DISS GUYS. HE DISSED ME & TRAUMA WITH NO REASONS. HE MADE RACIST POSTS (LIKE YOU, MUTHAFUCKA). AND YOU DISSED ME WITH NO REASONS TOO, SO DELETE THIS POST AND BAN MY ASS IF YOU WANT, MUTHAFUCKA. BUT YOU DESERVE A BIG FUCK YOU. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, LIL ARROGANT RACIST MUTHAFUCKA. I'M OUT THIS BOARD.

FUCK YOU OVERSEER!

IF YOU ARE THE BOSS HERE.. THEN FUCK YOU AND THIS BOARD. U SUPPOSED TO SQUASH BEEFS, NOT TO START BEEFS AND TO DISS GUYS WITHOUT EVEN READING POSTS. THAT'S WACK. DAMN I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU, LIL MORON. BITCH!

Don Seer

« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2002, 11:29:19 PM »
have it your way... by the way...i'm not the only one that feels this way, people keep asking why i hadnt banned your ass already... good riddance.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2002, 05:05:55 AM »
FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
(LIKE YOU, MUTHAFUCKA).
SO DELETE THIS POST AND BAN MY ASS IF YOU WANT, MUTHAFUCKA.
BUT YOU DESERVE A BIG FUCK YOU. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, LIL ARROGANT RACIST MUTHAFUCKA. I'M OUT THIS BOARD.

FUCK YOU OVERSEER!

IF YOU ARE THE BOSS HERE.. THEN FUCK YOU AND THIS BOARD. U SUPPOSED TO SQUASH BEEFS, NOT TO START BEEFS AND TO DISS GUYS WITHOUT EVEN READING POSTS. THAT'S WACK. DAMN I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU, LIL MORON. BITCH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One Wants To See Sum One Get Banned Unless Your A Real Twat - Like D-Bomb (Sunny Delight Geezer)

Your Prolly The 1st member Who Had Some Respect To Get Banned - And After That Post Who Could Blame Seer

Had You Just Replied To Seer's Comment...

With

Ok My Bad - Myrealname Is A Dick Windin Me Up - I Dont Appreciate My Country Bein Brought Into It but I Wont Post In This Thread Again - I Apologise - It'd Prolly Be Coo - But U Went Off On One

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2002, 08:23:48 AM »

HAHAHAH.. C'MON! U CALLED ME A BITCH? AND YOU HATING ON ME CAUSE I'M ITALIAN? FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKA. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN BE SO IGNORANT AND RACIST TO TALK SHIT AGAINST "US"? WHO IS "US"? IT'S JUST ME AND THIS MAN (BITCH). AND IF U LOOK WELL.. HE'S THE ONE MAKING POSTS JUST TO DISS GUYS. HE DISSED ME & TRAUMA WITH NO REASONS. HE MADE RACIST POSTS (LIKE YOU, MUTHAFUCKA). AND YOU DISSED ME WITH NO REASONS TOO, SO DELETE THIS POST AND BAN MY ASS IF YOU WANT, MUTHAFUCKA. BUT YOU DESERVE A BIG FUCK YOU. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, LIL ARROGANT RACIST MUTHAFUCKA. I'M OUT THIS BOARD.

FUCK YOU OVERSEER!

shit , once again u got it all wrong, and nobody never read your post , yeah right how could he tell whut u were talkin bout then ,,, overseer is right this is suppose to be a kurupt topic don'T get upset with that,  see you don'T agree with another opignion once again , u tough i was wrong.... well
gives me dopeness"                                   

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2002, 08:43:03 AM »
antonio gone? that shit aint gud man, i respected the fact he believed in his opinions strongly. but like overseer did say some stupid shit about 'both being italian' but then he was right to say its a kurupt, nuttin else, so ya need to chill n just stick to topic man

Don Seer

« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2002, 09:07:26 AM »
well.. i dunno bout it being stupid.. lol

i did say "sorry to throw such an observation in the mix.. but why is it" first... its not like it was out of plain ignorance.

people who throw a tantrum everytime they lose an argument dont belong here.

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2002, 12:39:31 PM »
but why is it the two people who can't shut up/wont listen/talks shit/ignorant are also the two italians we have here ??.?

Man, that is a FOOLISH thing for a moderator to post. I understand why Antonio got pissed off.
There are plenty of people "who can't shut up/wont listen/talks shit/ignorant" on this forum, including at least 1 "moderator".
Sure, it got a bit off thread, but Antonio was one of few posters that actually made intelligent points, instead of posting DPG groupie-isms.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003, 03:55:06 AM by Overseer »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2002, 03:50:13 PM »

There are plenty of people "who can't shut up/wont listen/talks shit/ignorant" on this forum, including at least 1 "moderator".

i know i'm include but i don't do it everytime , theres some limit i try the hardest then i can to not diss back, it ain't so eaze, and witch moderator are u talkin bout , ...lol anyways

... kurupt  ;)
gives me dopeness"                                   

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2002, 05:14:19 PM »
I dont think I've post on this thread yet and damn its long..
but...
lets talk about kurupt now