Author Topic: Arabs don't want peace, they want to exterminate Jews  (Read 853 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Arabs don't want peace, they want to exterminate Jews
« on: July 14, 2006, 03:29:27 PM »
Arabs don't want peace, that is the only explanation for the current situation in the Middle East. Don't believe all these people saying that the "occupation" is what is causing the violence. The fact is, the Israelis withdrew from the "occupied" Gaza strip last year. What happened? The terrorist Hamas set up shop in the newly independent Palestinian territory and began launching rocket attacks into Israel and launching raids across the border like the one that killled 2 Israeli soliders a few weeks ago. And 5 years ago, Israeli withdrew from the occupied southern Lebanon. What happened? The exact same thing that happened in Gaza: Hezbollah has set up operations there and launched numerous terrorist attacks against the Israelis. The only explanation is that Arabs don't care about living peacefully side by side with Israelis. They also don't care about ending the occupation. All they want to do is kill Jews.

Seriously, what exactly is the point of sneaking across the border to kidnap Israeli soldiers??? They knew exactly how Israel would react, and they did it anyway because they WANT violence. They NEED violence. And Iran is egging on terrorist groups like Hezbollah because they want to take the focus off of their nuclear ambitions.

And anyone who is condemning the Israelis for their response needs to look in the mirror. What if these attacks were happening to your country? What if terrorists were sneaking across the Mexican border and kidnapping and killing Americans? What if terrorists were launching rocket attacks into major American cities? How would you want your country to respond?

Seriously, anyone who is against Israel is a brainwashed idiot.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 03:44:18 PM by Overseer »

J Bananas

Re: Arabs don't want peace, they want to exterminate Jews
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 05:51:47 PM »
i think these ppl have been at war so long they can't comprehend what is to be at peace, so they never are

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 06:14:10 PM »

LOL@ the irony.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 06:51:30 PM »
Arabs don't want peace, that is the only explanation for the current situation in the Middle East. Don't believe all these people saying that the "occupation" is what is causing the violence. The fact is, the Israelis withdrew from the "occupied" Gaza strip last year. What happened? The terrorist Hamas set up shop in the newly independent Palestinian territory and began launching rocket attacks into Israel and launching raids across the border like the one that killled 2 Israeli soliders a few weeks ago. And 5 years ago, Israeli withdrew from the occupied southern Lebanon. What happened? The exact same thing that happened in Gaza: Hezbollah has set up operations there and launched numerous terrorist attacks against the Israelis. The only explanation is that Arabs don't care about living peacefully side by side with Israelis. They also don't care about ending the occupation. All they want to do is kill Jews.

Seriously, what exactly is the point of sneaking across the border to kidnap Israeli soldiers??? They knew exactly how Israel would react, and they did it anyway because they WANT violence. They NEED violence. And Iran is egging on terrorist groups like Hezbollah because they want to take the focus off of their nuclear ambitions.

And anyone who is condemning the Israelis for their response needs to look in the mirror. What if these attacks were happening to your country? What if terrorists were sneaking across the Mexican border and kidnapping and killing Americans? What if terrorists were launching rocket attacks into major American cities? How would you want your country to respond?

save your essays for ur community college
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 10:41:57 PM »
i think these ppl have been at war so long they can't comprehend what is to be at peace, so they never are

Actually there was peace in the region for 400 years while the Ottoman Empire was the Khalifa (leadership) in the region.  Then, the Ottoman Empire was defeated in World War 1 and the Jews began commiting their genocide against the Palestinians and in 1948 a bunch of white people got together in the UN and decided to create the Jewish state of Isreal in region which had been inhabited by Arabs, thus Palestine was wiped off the map and the current condition was created.

And that doesn't even make any sense to say Iran is using this to deflect attention away from their nuclear weapons (you just got that line from Foxnews and thought it sounded nice) if anything it will cause more attention to be focused on Iran. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »
^^58 years seems like a long time to me. ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 02:54:53 AM »

Actually there was peace in the region for 400 years while the Ottoman Empire was the Khalifa (leadership) in the region.  Then, the Ottoman Empire was defeated in World War 1 and the Jews began commiting their genocide against the Palestinians and in 1948 a bunch of white people got together in the UN and decided to create the Jewish state of Isreal in region which had been inhabited by Arabs, thus Palestine was wiped off the map and the current condition was created.

And that doesn't even make any sense to say Iran is using this to deflect attention away from their nuclear weapons (you just got that line from Foxnews and thought it sounded nice) if anything it will cause more attention to be focused on Iran. 

iran? nuclear weapons? ottoman? jew? what the fuck are you blubbering about now bryan?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 02:58:53 AM »

hamas held a ceasefire while israeli continued to attack gaza even tho they had withdrawn, israeli was being the big bad ass bully - hamas was down on the ground trying to stop the fight while israel was kicking him in the ribs trying to tempt him to get back up and fight again. Israeli did the same shit to lebenon they carried out attacks there and breach their soverign territory loads of times i guess that was never an act of war, because they only happen when shit happens to israelis. Then u also got to consider that deadline the west had given to iran on its nuclear program which was the same day hezbollah kidnapped those soldiiers and everyone shifted their focus if only temporarily..........

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 04:36:07 AM »
as haaretz has pointed out in the article i just posted, you are not getting all of the story, once again you are getting controlled news, manipulated to suit the agenda. The real truths are that it was IDF soldiers who went into lebanese territory and were then ambushed, i.e. a legitimate self defence seeing as though lebanon is indeed a sovereign state and that there was also provoocation which lead to the kidnapping of the IDF solider. Once again this is a blatant illustration of how Israel can basically shut up the entire western media. I mean for fuck sake it takes a jewish newspaper to speak out on this. It's now becoming clear how the seeds needed for the war on Iran are being sowed. Use Israel as the battering ram to commit atrocoity after atrocity and widen what its own prime minister has called a war, he hasnt even bothered to call it a war on terror.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 07:30:07 AM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 07:58:31 AM »

hamas held a ceasefire while israeli continued to attack gaza even tho they had withdrawn, israeli was being the big bad ass bully - hamas was down on the ground trying to stop the fight while israel was kicking him in the ribs trying to tempt him to get back up and fight again. Israeli did the same shit to lebenon they carried out attacks there and breach their soverign territory loads of times i guess that was never an act of war, because they only happen when shit happens to israelis. Then u also got to consider that deadline the west had given to iran on its nuclear program which was the same day hezbollah kidnapped those soldiiers and everyone shifted their focus if only temporarily..........

The only time Israel ever attacks in in direct response to attacks against its people. This latest case is a good example, Hezballah and Hamas are kidnapping Israeli soliders and launching rocket attacks for no reason.THOSE ACTIONS WERE UNPROVOKED. Now Israelis are using exercising their right to self defense.

It is sad, but Arabs obviously are not content to live in peace. They knew that their attacks on Israel would result in a response, now they got it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 08:00:50 AM by Real American »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »

Israel shelled a family in Gaza that were sunning themselves on the beacH WEEKS BEFORE THIS KIDNAPPING

With the countless atrocities that Israel is carrying out it is apparent that they are basically saying that the life of a jew is worth ten of an arab, all the provocation is coming from Israel

Israel actually kidnapped some palestinians before the kindapping of their soldier

Israel is delberately targeting civilian targets

Israel has violated syrian airspace when it had a plane fly just past the presidential palace

Israel is trying to create the climate for a huge war, do you not understand this are you really so incredilbly stupid

Haaretz is an israeli newspaper, the person writing the article obviously gives a shit he says that what Israel is carrying out leves it nothing but a terrorist organisation itself

Israel holds over 200 nuclear weapons and this is the way in which it acts

Yet you still call this an act of self defence,

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 10:12:57 AM »

Fallacy^^
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2006, 12:53:42 PM »

Fallacy^^

Exactly? Why would Israel want to deliberately kill civilains.

Virtuoso is a brainwashed nut case.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2006, 12:57:13 PM »

You truly are thick as pig shit, i said civilian targets i.e. the electricity and water supplies. It's also not out of Israel's remit to deliberately target civilians either, british peace activists getting deliberately run over spring to mind. You are the nut case for being apologetic about this.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2006, 12:58:15 PM »

You truly are thick as pig shit, i said civilian targets i.e. the electricity and water supplies. It's also not out of Israel's remit to deliberately target civilians either, british peace activists getting deliberately run over spring to mind. You are the nut case for being apologetic about this.

pig shit eh?