Author Topic: Arabs don't want peace, they want to exterminate Jews  (Read 852 times)

1on1

• 'G'
Re: Arabs don't want peace, they want to exterminate Jews
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 10:23:03 PM »
Arabs don't want peace, that is the only explanation for the current situation in the Middle East. Don't believe all these people saying that the "occupation" is what is causing the violence. The fact is, the Israelis withdrew from the "occupied" Gaza strip last year. What happened? The terrorist Hamas set up shop in the newly independent Palestinian territory and began launching rocket attacks into Israel and launching raids across the border like the one that killled 2 Israeli soliders a few weeks ago. And 5 years ago, Israeli withdrew from the occupied southern Lebanon. What happened? The exact same thing that happened in Gaza: Hezbollah has set up operations there and launched numerous terrorist attacks against the Israelis. The only explanation is that Arabs don't care about living peacefully side by side with Israelis. They also don't care about ending the occupation. All they want to do is kill Jews.

Seriously, what exactly is the point of sneaking across the border to kidnap Israeli soldiers??? They knew exactly how Israel would react, and they did it anyway because they WANT violence. They NEED violence. And Iran is egging on terrorist groups like Hezbollah because they want to take the focus off of their nuclear ambitions.

And anyone who is condemning the Israelis for their response needs to look in the mirror. What if these attacks were happening to your country? What if terrorists were sneaking across the Mexican border and kidnapping and killing Americans? What if terrorists were launching rocket attacks into major American cities? How would you want your country to respond?

Seriously, anyone who is against Israel is a brainwashed idiot.
The Jews were supposed to hand over The West Back in September of 2000, they didn't, BTW HAMAS is an Mossad Organazition: http://judicial-inc.biz/hamas.htm

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 11:03:53 PM »
, Hezballah and Hamas are kidnapping Israeli soliders and launching rocket attacks for no reason.THOSE ACTIONS WERE UNPROVOKED.

lmfao....hamas actions are unprovoke?. israel occupies parts of lebanon and all of palestine.

see why ure an idiot?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 01:13:13 AM »
let them just whipe eachother out, aslong as they dont use nukes or invade other countries, let em fuck up their own lives.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 02:21:09 AM »
Israel doesn't occupy all of Palestine, Jordan is also occupying a portion (A greater one). Why isn't Jordan under missile attack if this is about land per se?

Here's a hint: BLACK SEPTEMBER
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 09:17:20 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 03:33:43 AM »
The Jews were supposed to hand over The West Back in September of 2000, they didn't, BTW HAMAS is an Mossad Organazition: http://judicial-inc.biz/hamas.htm

How reliable is that site  ???

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 04:02:04 AM »
Fuck a color or race, religion period...lol
it's almost over homie.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 06:50:04 AM »
lmfao....hamas actions are unprovoke?. israel occupies parts of lebanon and all of palestine.

see why ure an idiot?

Israel has been out of Lebanon since 2000. The only army occupying Lebanon now is Hezballah, you dumbmotherfucker.

Now why don't you put on your turban, hop on your pet camel, and ride on out of this thread............bitch.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 06:58:10 AM »

see why ure an idiot?

Israel has been out of Lebanon since 2000. The only army occupying Lebanon now is Hezballah, you dumbmotherfucker.

Now why don't you put on your turban, hop on your pet camel, and ride on out of this thread............bitch.

LOL
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 11:29:11 AM »
The only army occupying Lebanon now is Hezballah

Damn, you truly are retarded.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 11:32:12 AM »
You're right Jamal. He meant to say "The only terrorist group occupying Lebanon right now..."

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 11:54:26 AM »
You're right Jamal. He meant to say "The only terrorist group occupying Lebanon right now..."

Army, terror group.....whatever you want to call them. The point is that Hezbllah, not the Lebanese government, controls Southern Lebanon.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 11:59:59 AM »
Yea, one of Israel's primary objectives in its actions is to establish Lebanese control over South Lebanon. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 01:57:32 PM »

Yes because if you're against Israel's actions, you must be a terrorist. However, bulldozing homes, bombing entire villages, etc... those things are all okay and justified.

Also, if you want to put it that way, we can go as far as stating that the IDF/the Israeli government is the largest terrorist group occupying PALESTINE right now.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 02:00:08 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 02:04:33 PM »
Justice exists within conventions. No convention means no scale for the evaluation of justice.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 01:42:38 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2006, 02:15:39 PM »
Justice exits within conventions. No convention means no scale for the evaluation of justice.

If Hezbollah were to decimate Israel's aiports, docks, bridges, etc while killing hundreds of civilians... the act would immediately be labeled as an act of "TERRORISM"... yet Israel is innocent in all its actions.

By the way, you might want to try to at least make sense with your bullshit quotes.

"Justice EXITS within conventions"...? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, fucking doofus.

LOL @ this fudgepacker