Author Topic: I'm going to briefly put the Isreali vs. Hezbollah conflict in perspective  (Read 1152 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
From a historical standpoint it is this...long story short...

The middle east was at peace for 400 years under the Islamic Rule of the Ottoman Empire Kalifah. The Ottomans gave rights to Jews and Christians to their Holy places and their were also Jewish and Christian minority communities in the region living in peace. The Kalifah was destroyed during World War 1 and British became the colonial power over the Arabs living in Palestine. Then in 1948 the powerful white men in the UN got together and decided to officially dissolve Palestine and create in it's place the Jewish state of Isreal. Thus, the genocide was of many Arab Muslims, and in their place Jews made mass migration to the region.

Iran is a Muslim country. When people understand the Oneness of God, they understand the Oneness of man. So therefore, Muslims believe in one God, and have unity with other Muslims. Unlike other Muslim nations that are client states of the West, Iran is actually ran by Islamic scholars (ulama). So therefore, these Islamic scholars feel they have a duty to protect Muslims. So Iran has established an organization in Lebanon, next to Palestine/Isreal called Hezbollah, that defends Muslims in that region. Isreal obviously doesn't like this, and they even occupied Lebanon in the 80's with the help of America until Hezbollah miraculously drove them both out.

So anyway, Isreal is always expanding their territories and threatening the Muslims that surround them. While Isreal was conducting terrorist operations against Muslims, bombing them, assasinating them, killing 80 in a week; anyway, some members of Hezbollah in Lebanon decided to defend the Palestinians and retaliated against two Isreali soldiers. Well, Isreal is the strongest military in the whole region so they started showing a force of strength and bombing Lebanon fiercely.

Hezbollah was created to defend Muslims, so they are not going to sit back and do nothing, and even though they have little technological capabilities compared to Isreal, they only fear Allah, and therefore they are willing to die to defend Muslims.

Lastly, people want to know what's going to happen out of all of this. Allah knows best. Isreal and America probably want to engage Iran so that they can use it as an excuse to invade Iran, that's why they are saying that Hezbollah has sent two kidnapped soldiers to Iran, which doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, Allah knows best what will happen next, but naturally the media wants to keep the public in fear, so try to avoid being to quick to assume this is WW3.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:31:12 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
hezbollah hit an israeli ship...4 soldiers missing.

Man, even if ure not a muslim, u have to admire the hezbollah.

Im hardcore sunni and i fucks with hezbollah hard no homo

its the ultimate underdog.

we all have a lil hezbollah in us  :)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
hezbollah hit an israeli ship...4 soldiers missing.

Man, even if ure not a muslim, u have to admire the hezbollah.

Im hardcore sunni and i fucks with hezbollah hard no homo

its the ultimate underdog.

we all have a lil hezbollah in us  :)

they got balls, no doubt about it
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestCoasta

you two make me sick

try to relax and hit some bud or somethin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
go hezbollah i'm rooting for them

but please don't just paint a one sided view of the whole conflict, that is just as bad as the tv - the same day hezbollah captured the first 2 israeli soldiers was the same day iran had been given a deadline suspend enrichment and agree to talks, additionally the G8 meeting in russia was going to focus on iran, now everyone is focusing on palestine and hezbollah. this just seems a little more than coincidental  i'm sure hezbollah wanted to give this gesture of support to the palestinians but would they really have done so if the world wasn't just about to focus on iran. Discuss
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 02:35:54 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

From a historical standpoint it is this...long story short...

The middle east was at peace for 400 years under the Islamic Rule of the Ottoman Empire Kalifah. The Ottomans gave rights to Jews and Christians to their Holy places and their were also Jewish and Christian minority communities in the region living in peace. The Kalifah was destroyed during World War 1 and British became the colonial power over the Arabs living in Palestine. Then in 1948 the powerful white men in the UN got together and decided to officially dissolve Palestine and create in it's place the Jewish state of Isreal. Thus, the genocide was of many Arab Muslims, and in their place Jews made mass migration to the region.

Iran is a Muslim country. When people understand the Oneness of God, they understand the Oneness of man. So therefore, Muslims believe in one God, and have unity with other Muslims. Unlike other Muslim nations that are client states of the West, Iran is actually ran by Islamic scholars (ulama). So therefore, these Islamic scholars feel they have a duty to protect Muslims. So Iran has established an organization in Lebanon, next to Palestine/Isreal called Hezbollah, that defends Muslims in that region. Isreal obviously doesn't like this, and they even occupied Lebanon in the 80's with the help of America until Hezbollah miraculously drove them both out.

So anyway, Isreal is always expanding their territories and threatening the Muslims that surround them. While Isreal was conducting terrorist operations against Muslims, bombing them, assasinating them, killing 80 in a week; anyway, some members of Hezbollah in Lebanon decided to defend the Palestinians and retaliated against two Isreali soldiers. Well, Isreal is the strongest military in the whole region so they started showing a force of strength and bombing Lebanon fiercely.

Hezbollah was created to defend Muslims, so they are not going to sit back and do nothing, and even though they have little technological capabilities compared to Isreal, they only fear Allah, and therefore they are willing to die to defend Muslims.

Lastly, people want to know what's going to happen out of all of this. Allah knows best. Isreal and America probably want to engage Iran so that they can use it as an excuse to invade Iran, that's why they are saying that Hezbollah has sent two kidnapped soldiers to Iran, which doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, Allah knows best what will happen next, but naturally the media wants to keep the public in fear, so try to avoid being to quick to assume this is WW3.

allalahahaha thinks youre a fag and no one with any common sense gives a damn about your two bit midwestern "radical" outlook on whites' tyranny. please do us a favor and put dad's shotgun in your mouth during the next five minutes and after a quick prayer, blow your brains out

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Man, even if ure not a muslim, u have to admire the hezbollah."

man i don't agree with ANY of hezbollahs ideology or points of view (except that guerrilla warfare is the best way to defend Lebanon against a numerically and technologically superior enemy) but i can't but admire how organised they are and the fact that they are the only arabs to actually inflict defeat on the israelis.   

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
you two make me sick

try to relax and hit some bud or somethin

you dumb faggot

why would we make u sick? are u that delicate and fragile u dirty whore? because we are rooting for people defending their land?

dont talk about bud to me son, I smoke like Snoop
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
dont talk about bud to me son, I smoke like Snoop

^^You do not presume this had been in anyway cryptic before you said it. Check out your posts homie. ;)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
We're all about to die soon homie...
We'll find out soon who fucked up in choosing our religion...lol

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in the end, if u think long and hard about it, it wont matter whos wrong or right

because america has more nukes than any of them

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
BOMB SYRIA FINALLY!!!!
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

I fully support Israel, I hope they anhilate and kill every hezbollah member as well as their supporters.  Peace after military defeat. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

nah see, theres already odds on whats the path to heaven

judaism- we all know damn well jews aint the right way....theyre havin their fun on earth, if there is a heaven u wont see no jews
christianity- all u need to do is be good and forgiveness is handed out like polish pussy....if i die and realize im on the wrong team, it wont fade me
islam- the only way to go

8)

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

nah see, theres already odds on whats the path to heaven

judaism- we all know damn well jews aint the right way....theyre havin their fun on earth, if there is a heaven u wont see no jews
christianity- all u need to do is be good and forgiveness is handed out like polish pussy....if i die and realize im on the wrong team, it wont fade me
islam- the only way to go

8)

islam is a crutch for lower evolved minds, primarily existent in people's of middle eastern origin. it helps them deal with truths and developments that have occured in every other region of the world but there's. it's grown quite big, but hey, so has scientology, and david koresh's heavens gate cult. in about five hundred years your religion will be fodder for late night tv shows and schoolchildren will be taught about the atrocities your religion was responsible for. im already there, its just too bad your people haven't had enough proper civilization to learn how to be decent to other humans.