Author Topic: I'm going to briefly put the Isreali vs. Hezbollah conflict in perspective  (Read 1163 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
We're all about to die soon homie...
We'll find out soon who fucked up in choosing our religion...lol

nah see, theres already odds on whats the path to heaven

judaism- we all know damn well jews aint the right way....theyre havin their fun on earth, if there is a heaven u wont see no jews
christianity- all u need to do is be good and forgiveness is handed out like polish pussy....if i die and realize im on the wrong team, it wont fade me
islam- the only way to go

8)

islam is a crutch for lower evolved minds, primarily existent in people's of middle eastern origin. it helps them deal with truths and developments that have occured in every other region of the world but there's. it's grown quite big, but hey, so has scientology, and david koresh's heavens gate cult. in about five hundred years your religion will be fodder for late night tv shows and schoolchildren will be taught about the atrocities your religion was responsible for. im already there, its just too bad your people haven't had enough proper civilization to learn how to be decent to other humans.

u devils have commited 10 times the evil we have...slap ur self
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I fully support Israel, I hope they anhilate and kill every hezbollah member as well as their supporters.  Peace after military defeat. 

i fully support u shuttin the fuck up

noone asked u to speak
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
KILL NASRALAH!
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
its clear the radicals want war..most of the islam board members are living in the US or cananda..says alot. as a indian amercian and after the bombings in bombay its pretty clear who the evil ppl are(not that i didnt know). why attack poor ppl in a growing economy as india. one thing: the radicals dont want to see anyone succeed--democracy at its fullest. so as king tech and abdul infinite would say: damn that felt good: the retaliation on yall muslim radicals. this shit will be taken to yall. dont hide bitches

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
theyre havin their fun on earth

This showes how much you know about Judaism. ::)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
and an indian american you don't much about india, because it is a long way off being a democracy, it prodominatly communist run, and the bomb attacks were in mumbai

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

islam is a crutch for lower evolved minds, primarily existent in people's of middle eastern origin. it helps them deal with truths and developments that have occured in every other region of the world but there's. it's grown quite big, but hey, so has scientology, and david koresh's heavens gate cult. in about five hundred years your religion will be fodder for late night tv shows and schoolchildren will be taught about the atrocities your religion was responsible for. im already there, its just too bad your people haven't had enough proper civilization to learn how to be decent to other humans.

Let me tell you something that is basically common sense to anyone who has read anything about history, and basically this destroys your whole argument....  From the 7th Century all the way till the 18th Century Muslims had the wealth, technology and prosperity while Western Christian society was experiencing their dark ages. 

Islam had no problem spreading under that context.  Islam has been around since the beggining of time.  It's submisison to the Creator.  This religion survives everything because at the core it's not contigent on any person, place, or event, it is only contigent upon the Absolute-Eternal-Creator.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:02:04 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
its clear the radicals want war..most of the islam board members are living in the US or cananda..says alot. as a indian amercian and after the bombings in bombay its pretty clear who the evil ppl are(not that i didnt know). why attack poor ppl in a growing economy as india. one thing: the radicals dont want to see anyone succeed--democracy at its fullest. so as king tech and abdul infinite would say: damn that felt good: the retaliation on yall muslim radicals. this shit will be taken to yall. dont hide bitches

AHAHAHAHAAHAH.....u daal eating fuck....my biceps are bigger than you. mangy malnourished slut. go back to the mumbai slum u emerged from

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

islam will be responsible for the destruction of earth. i hope these filthy horny towelheads are happy

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Muslims can't get along with Jews, Muslims can't get along with Christians, Muslims can't get along with Hindus.

Notice a trend?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

AHAHAHAHAAHAH.....u daal eating fuck....my biceps are bigger than you. mangy malnourished slut. go back to the mumbai slum u emerged from

Um, aren't you an Afghani? How can you talk about slums or call other people malnourished?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:53:10 PM by Real American »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

theyre havin their fun on earth

This showes how much you know about Judaism. ::)

LMAO. Jews have had the need to constantly look over their shoulder since the beginning of time. That quote was classic.

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
and an indian american you don't much about india, because it is a long way off being a democracy, it prodominatly communist run, and the bomb attacks were in mumbai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai
 "Mumbai also known in English (now unofficially) as Bombay"

well at least the economy is growing in india, they have some democracy. might have some corrupt leaders etc..

ok. dont you have some innocent ppl to kill? go ride on your camel and give your shit up..14 virgins are waitin for you, oh wait do virgins get more? you may wanna check it out and check the virgin category on the suicide bomber n00b application you gotta fill out for your allah to accept you. only way you ever gonna get laid Son.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
islam will be responsible for the destruction of earth. i hope these filthy horny towelheads are happy

ure stupid as fuck. its obvious to any body with any common sense that the white man is responsible for the inevitable destruction of earth.

if ure tryin to be funny at least make sense

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

ure stupid as fuck. its obvious to any body with any common sense that the white man is responsible for the inevitable destruction of earth.

if ure tryin to be funny at least make sense

last time i checked, "white" covered everybody from europe, north africa, and the middle east. aren't you white tech? well, i like to consider your people 3/5 white. well, 3/5 human more like. until they can emerge from their war torn desert hellhole exucse for civilization, i will find no reason to let them to lecture anybody on humility or corrupting the world