Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Planning West Coast Dominance, Introducing New Unified Groups Of West  (Read 737 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well Snoop has said some shit like this before but he never really did anything.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt this time, if he really is serious about trying to get the west back on top this time, but we will see.

maybe...that's maybe...

west still being blackballed..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
don't believe snoop till he actually changes west..otherwise..fuck him.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

westkoastanostra

i just wanna see the new generation come up and take over the game, artists like ya boy, eastwood, bad lucc, enock, g.malone, crooked I, bishop lamon, the team etc

Quadruple OG

Snoop needs to practice what he preaches before anyone should believe him

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
i just wanna see the new generation come up and take over the game, artists like techniec, eastwood, bad lucc, enock, g.malone, crooked I, bishop lamont etc

^^^^Same here
this is my sig. at West Coast Rydaz, if i could see all these niggaz make it that shit will be nice coz all these niggaz are good

8) THE NEW WEST COAST !!!  8)
www.MySpace.com/Westcoasanostra

Roscoe..Bishop Lamont..Glasses Malone..Scipio..Crooked I..Techniec
..Eastwood..Pac Ten..Lil' Eazy-E..One-2..Noni Spitz..Blunts LLA..
..Kleva The Terrible..Yung Walt..Roccett..Black Friday..Taje'..
..Young Life..Sky Balla..Lunch..Stix..Giftee..Ya Boy..Kila Krock..
..Problem..Mykestro..H.I.T...Quiz..Young Future..Iriz..JP The 13th..
..Hooda John..XL Middleton..Black & Mild..Melo Kán..Dontyaknowme..Lawless..Gr8 Dane..
Silkk Calone..Ackrite..Sly Boogy..Young Hootie..Box aka Geez..Queenie..
..K-Active..Big Stuntz..Bad Lucc..Robbs The One..Bigg North..Bo$$..
..City Boy..Bigg Steele..Damani..Balance..Manson..Big Rich..
..SUPe..Yong Dre..Big Dutch..Prime..Spit Fiya..Diego Redd..
...Blue Rose..Oh No..Kanary Diamonds..Fate Williams...

Groups:
Dynamic Certified..The Young Hoggs..Lifestyle
Thug Life..Lost Soulz..War Dogz
Picassos..Y.A. (Youth Authority)..Frontlinerz
Fratt House..The A'z..Bloc Runnaz

Singers:
Keyshia Cole..Chevy Jones..LaLa
Krys Ivory..Mike Ant
Chase

Producers:
J. Wells..Dae One..Da Riffs
Dem Jointz..Diverse
Klasic..Jynxx
Fuzzy Felix

Blu Division
Young Hogg Entertainment
B.Y.I. Entertainment
High House Productions
Larceny Entertainment
Soul Hood Entertainment
L.N.S.

'EclipZe

^^ I wouldn't say Techniec and Crooked I are new generation

well i ment them as a new west, talented artist who deserve to be in the spotlight but aren't.

is that beter formulated ? :P

and hell ye i forgot the team

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
Snoop cant bring back the west anyways even if he wanted to and u know why?????Cuz when it comes to dealin wit label biz besides his own shit than his artist have always flopped and will always too.......................Why cuz he is a shitty business man when it comes to blowin up artists