Poll

should guns be legal ?

yes
no

Author Topic: should guns be legal ?  (Read 2628 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: should guns be legal ?
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2006, 06:27:32 PM »
Coming from a dude who has named himself after a machine pistol?

I didn't name myself after it, moron.
NO MORE WAR

Jome

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2006, 06:37:27 PM »
I live in Norway, where guns isn't much of an issue, and not even the police are armed.

:-X

Why would police need to be armed, if guns nearly doesn't exist in the society ?? (I know that's hard to imagine and impossible to achieve now in U.S., but still)

If all police officers were armed in Norway, there would probably be 10 times as much weapons in circulation, meaning way easier access to guns for criminals, simple logic.
The police over here only get strapped if there's a robbery, or someone is threatening/flashing a weapon, and most people don't want it any other way.

The last thing we want is American conditions.
Saw a documentary with some Norwegian comedians going on a bike tour through U.S., and they got pulled over for going 58 in a 50-zone, and they got handcuffed, aimed at with a gun, and brought to their knees by some nervous hillbilly copper, and when they started speaking Norwegian to eachother, the copper got even more nervous, and told them to shut the fuck up, while keeping his hand on the gun... wtf ??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2006, 06:43:01 PM »
I live in Norway, where guns isn't much of an issue, and not even the police are armed.

Why would police need to be armed, if guns nearly doesn't exist in the society ?? (I know that's hard to imagine and impossible to achieve now in U.S., but still)

If all police officers were armed in Norway, there would probably be 10 times as much weapons in circulation, meaning way easier access to guns for criminals, simple logic.
The police over here only get strapped if there's a robbery, or someone is threatening/flashing a weapon, and most people don't want it any other way.

Saw a documentary with some Norwegian comedians going on a bike tour through U.S., and they got pulled over for going 58 in a 50-zone, and they got handcuffed, aimed at with a gun, and brought to their knees by some nervous hillbilly copper, and when they started speaking Norwegian to eachother, the copper got even more nervous, and told them to shut the fuck up, while keeping his hand on the gun... wtf ??

That's because cops are dickheads...A real cop without a gun is a JOKE.

coola

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2006, 11:25:06 PM »
Hilarious that there's so many pussies on a hardcore rap board.  Please. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha yeah it is pretty damn funny aint it ?

Eihtball

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2006, 07:00:36 AM »

Yes, you sure as hell did.  The Ingram MAC-10 is a machine pistol that shoots at 1200 RPM.  Why have you chosen a username like that if you're so afraid of guns? (bitch)

And you are NOT permitted to call the GOD a moron, cracker.

See, again, if you're so worried about police and other people abusing their authorities, why not have guns?

I realize Europeans probably don't have as much reason to be worried about their governments being abusive right now, but here in America, it's a known fact that the administration is imperialist and fascist in nature.  It's up to the "minorities" to take matters into their hands, and we need guns for that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha yeah it is pretty damn funny aint it ?

Not as funny as the fact that they actually banned toy guns in Australia as well because you're all such bitches.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 07:04:50 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2006, 07:06:15 AM »
Yes, you sure as hell did.  The Ingram MAC-10 is a machine pistol that shoots at 1200 RPM.  Why have you chosen a username like that if you're so afraid of guns? (bitch)

Who the fuck are you?

You don't seem to be getting this....I understand that Mac 10 is also the name of a gun but....

And who the fuck said I was afraid of guns, bitch?

p.s. I'll call you whatever the fuck I want.
NO MORE WAR

Eihtball

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 07:18:48 AM »

Who the fuck are you?

You don't seem to be getting this....I understand that Mac 10 is also the name of a gun but....

And who the fuck said I was afraid of guns, bitch?

p.s. I'll call you whatever the fuck I want.

Who the fuck am I?  I am BLACKMAN, that is who.  And no, you cannot call me what you want - I am a superior life-form to you.

If you carry the name of a machine gun as your username, then how could you have not named yourself after it?

Anyone who is against gun ownership is a lil bitch who's afraid of weapons.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 07:22:25 AM »
Who the fuck am I?  I am BLACKMAN, that is who.  And no, you cannot call me what you want - I am a superior life-form to you.

If you carry the name of a machine gun as your username, then how could you have not named yourself after it?

Anyone who is against gun ownership is a lil bitch who's afraid of weapons.

No, I WILL call you WHATEVER the fuck I want, faggot.

Once again I do understand that my name is the same as that of a gun but....

And even tho I said I am against gun ownership I'm not afraid of them, just think it would be a smart decision.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 07:27:33 AM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 07:23:07 AM »
Anybody who thinks they are a superior life form must feel pretty insecure, right "God"?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2006, 07:26:55 AM »
Anybody who thinks they are a superior life form must feel pretty insecure, right "God"?

He doesn't really think that.  He knows he is a bitch at heart.
NO MORE WAR

Eihtball

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2006, 07:30:40 AM »
No, I WILL call you WHATEVER the fuck I want, faggot.

Once again I do understand that my name is the same as that of a gun but....

And even tho I said I am against gun ownership I'm not afraid of them, just think it would be a smart decision.

Of course you won't, cracker.  That means you will have to perish horribly when Armaggedon comes and the white devil's dominance crumbles.

How can you have not named yourself after a gun if your username is the same as a gun?  You have yet to answer my question.

Anyone knows that being against gun ownership is not smart; the people that fear guns are the real bitches.

Not at all.  Allah Clarence 13X has taught the 5% Poor Righteous Teachers (like myself) that we were created to become GODS, not slaves to white devil's tyranny.  Read Genesis 7:6 - I am descended from a family of GODS, which makes me divine.

And now we shall soon take back the world from the devil!

He doesn't really think that.  He knows he is a bitch at heart.

Like you?  You're the one who can't admit he's afraid of guns.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 07:50:29 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2006, 07:53:24 AM »
^^ That's because I'm not.

And I don't know how you don't get this.

Say your dad was called Turd.

He could name you Turd.

Now that doesn't necassarily mean you are named after a piece of shit.  It's just a coinsidence. (That you are in fact one)
NO MORE WAR

Eihtball

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2006, 07:58:51 AM »
^^ That's because I'm not.

But you are a bitch.

And I don't know how you don't get this.

Say your dad was called Turd.

He could name you Turd.

Now that doesn't necassarily mean you are named after a piece of shit.  It's just a coinsidence. (That you are in fact one)

Nope, terrible analogy, cracker.  See, in that case, my pops would've named me.  If I named myself Turd, then yes, I would have a subconscious reason for that.

Explain to me, then...why did you name yourself Mac-10?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2006, 08:02:15 AM »
But you are a bitch.

Incorrect.

Nope, terrible analogy, cracker.

Incorrect.

Explain to me, then...why did you name yourself Mac-10?

I don't have to explain shit to you, bitch.

Just live with the fact that you are wrong.
NO MORE WAR

westkoastanostra

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2006, 10:19:37 AM »
a question for 2 muthakkkin x-tra for cali:

yo god when is armageddon coming anyways?  ;D

somed advice to mac-10...leave dude alone ...he's just gonna keep going and going...