Poll

should guns be legal ?

yes
no

Author Topic: should guns be legal ?  (Read 2625 times)

coola

should guns be legal ?
« on: July 16, 2006, 10:15:38 AM »
after you vote, post what country you are from.

i vote NO. Australian.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:51:07 AM by Chief »

Eihtball

Re: gun control
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 10:21:10 AM »
Of course guns should be legal.  Gun laws are intended to disarm minorities.  Niggas with guns make whitey nervous.  And here in NC, it's convenient for me that I can run to the nearest gun shop and buy a couple of AK-47s or AR-15s and 30-round banana clips, plus a .50 caliber Barret sniper rifle.  It'll make it easier for me to carry out my revolution when the time comes for the devils to bow down before the GODS.

Support the 2nd Amendment, y'all!  You'll be helping me take back the planet for the GODS!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 10:29:26 AM »

Its not just about disarming minorities, not on your way of thinking anyway, you seem to think this is just about black people for some reason. However your right its about disarming minorities of all sorts including dissenters and those that potentially offer a threat to the balance of power. Of course everyone should have guns

coola

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 10:30:28 AM »
i think white people are more dangerous with guns... blacks seem to just kill eachother, whites kill anything that moves.

Eihtball

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »

Its not just about disarming minorities, not on your way of thinking anyway, you seem to think this is just about black people for some reason. However your right its about disarming minorities of all sorts including dissenters and those that potentially offer a threat to the balance of power. Of course everyone should have guns

Of course this is just about black people.  Blackman is GOD!  Why should I give a fuck about anyone else?

i think white people are more dangerous with guns... blacks seem to just kill eachother, whites kill anything that moves.

Hell nah...the GODS will jack anyone who fucks with us.  We bust at cops, rednecks, the feds, whoever.  White rednecks just sit around drunk and shooting at deer with their shotguns.  And there's no way they're fuckin with the GODS when we tote our rifles like Panthers the way Huey Newton taught us.  Whitey can't fuck with that.

Oh, yeah, and anyone who votes "No" should smack themselves.  Bearing arms is for real men...are you a pussy or a GOD?  If you're a GOD, pick up that Kalashnikov and put it in the air, son!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:37:21 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

coola

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 10:34:45 AM »
^ man arent you a teacher ? shouldnt you be smarter than that ? man i realise you aint being serious, but youre completely immature.

dont you think americans arent responsible enough to own guns ? vast majority of you people are paranoid, and to be quite frank, you scared shitless of your own shadow.

i just watched bowling for cullambine  8) and i have to agree with michael moore on this one.

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 10:39:35 AM »
^ man arent you a teacher ? shouldnt you be smarter than that ? man i realise you aint being serious, but youre completely immature.

dont you think americans arent responsible enough to own guns ? vast majority of you people are paranoid, and to be quite frank, you scared shitless of your own shadow.

i just watched bowling for cullambine  8) and i have to agree with michael moore on this one.

This ain't about paranoia, son...this is about the GODS taking back what is rightfully ours!  There ain't no revolution without guns, like Chairman Mao once said.  When I brandish my Desert Eagle, I fear no man, for I am proud and tall and ready to battle the devil.

No, I'm not a teacher.  Who ever said that I was?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 10:46:17 AM »
I accidentily clicked no but I meant to click yes. Of course guns should be legal, they are a fundamental right.

I am 100% American.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:50:24 AM by Real American »

coola

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »
^ oh shit, i thought you were eihtball. my bad. you still immature, cut that GODS crap out, you really seem like you tryin to convince yourself something.

and LOL @ battling the devil with a gun... you're on some cooky plants growing in antarctica shit.

i cant fathem, how anyone could support fire-arms being legal... i think the U.S has proved this theory.

coola

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »
FREE POST !
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 12:35:02 PM by Chief »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 10:49:41 AM »
Yes. Canadian.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 10:50:16 AM »
fuck man, how can owning a gun be a findamental right ? clean water is a fundamental right... a gun is a deadly weapon which anyone can access in the U.S.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:55:59 AM by Chief »

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 10:51:12 AM »
Also, here are some lyrics from some of our revolutionary brothas that should inspire y'all to take FULL advantage of your right to bear arms:

"We in a war, nigga leave it or love it
Since they got us in a scope like a P.E. logo
I watch for the po-po (woop woop) and train at the dojo
Not a gun Deniro but a working class hero
Takin a stand, like a panther with an M-1 Garand
Screamin know your gun laws, self defense is a must
When we set it off I'm a be the first to bust."

-Dead Prez, "Sharpshooters"

"You better call nine one one
The nigga's got a gun, and he's gonna have fun
[An Ak-47 is the tool
 Don't make me act a mutherfuckin' fool]
Cause I'll have to run around and point
And fuck around and have to shoot the whole fuckin joint
A is for apple, K is for killin
I'm killin - 47 million civilians
So if you wanna jump your ass in, come on -
I'm buckin and blastin'
The L to the E to the N to the C to the H to the M to the O to the B
And you'll see
One dead devil - kick that shit to the level
Here's my shovel, 'cause I don't play
Motherfucker - Freedom's got an AK!!!!"

-Da Lench Mob, "Freedom Got An A.K."

"From Zumbi dos Palmares na mata fechada
To Commando Vermelho bustin at the cops with them choppas
Che Guevara and Castro bangin' in Cuba
To the Zapatistas and Latin kings that bust with that Ruger.
We ain't forgot but baby boy that block still hot
People still broke they went from snortin' coke to that hop
Tryin' to escape and take your brain up up and away
And you ain't gotta worry about them bills that don't get paid."

-Flipsyde, "Revolutionary Beat"

"My rhymes are guidelines, for political thugs and O.G.'s
Who blows trees in front of authorities, not giving a fuck
Revolvers will squeeze, regardless to the warrants you read
Trauma we bleed, before they put our wrists in them cuffs
I sit in the cut, like it's '62, and next Panther
Narrator, screen writer for niggaz in handcuffs
Gangstas are freedom fighters doing life in the slammers
Where the strangers take advantage, when they tie bananas
And I thank you, what the knife til we collide with them hammers
Phantoms, they talk before we sell them
Cats yell from they gut, the shells come and their skeleton struck
How I survive that Four-Five, well I tell 'em it's luck
Fellas erupt, at chow time, shots heard from a loud nine
Fitted turbans, we feast and beneath her loud signs
I don't care, if you Crip or you Blood
When cops come, get rid of them drugs
For revolution, grab that mask, pistol and glove
This is the love, black oils richer than blood
I'm sick of the grudge, between Vicelords and G.D.'s
Latin Kings and Mieta's, it's that real shit, that hood lecture."

-Black Market Militia, "Gem Stars"

"Fuck it!  I gotta do this quick
I grab my Glock-17, the clip went click
Dat-da-da-dot-da tec, perfect
So I keep on I - pop him and drop him
That oughta stop him from comin up blocks
Dead in his tracks from stacks of facts
Relax!  I'm about to take my respect
I lower, and aim straight for his fuckin neck
Boo-yaa boo-yaa then I fade into the wind
Hiden by the night, reflected by moon
Soon comes the wrath of blacks actual facts
Pistol cracks.."

-RBX, "BMS On The Attack"
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:10:08 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

coola

Re: should guns be legal ?
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 10:53:30 AM »
lol i guess i'll just abandon this thread... we got people quoting rappers again.

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 10:55:58 AM »
^ oh shit, i thought you were eihtball. my bad. you still immature, cut that GODS crap out, you really seem like you tryin to convince yourself something.

and LOL @ battling the devil with a gun... you're on some cooky plants growing in antarctica shit.

i cant fathem, how anyone could support fire-arms being legal... i think the U.S has proved this theory.

I was Eihtball.  Now, I have stopped drinking that shit so that I can focus on carrying out my revolution, and I have renamed myself to reflect my conversion.

How could anyone support guns being legal?  The U.S. has proved why guns should be legal...the Black Panthers demonstrated in the 60s that when the devil tries to oppress minorities, you use your 2nd Amendment rights to fight back.  And now, I shall be carrying on their legacy myself with my own secret organization intended to restore the GODS' power in this world.

I can't fathom why anyone wouldn't want guns to be legal...any man who is against guns is a pussy muh'fucka.  Slap yourself like a bitch for being against gun ownership.

I accidentily clicked no but I meant to click yes. Of course guns should be legal, they are a fundamental right.

I am 100% American.

See, now do you realize why I haven't killed you yet, Real American?  Thanks to Republicans like yourself who fight tirelessly to preserve the 2nd Amendment, niggas like me can stay strapped, and when the time comes, we WILL rise up in arms to overthrow you from power.

Please thank your buddies in the NRA and GOP who have made it possible for me to stay armed to the teeth.  My crew currently owns more than 200 firearms legally, including about 75 Kalashnikov-type rifles (we get MAK-90s in bulk these days from Norinco and Poly Tech) and 50 AR-model rifles (Bushmasters, mostly), plus we have six Barret M-82 .50 caliber rifles and lots of handguns such as Glocks and H&K USPs.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:00:38 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »