Poll

should guns be legal ?

yes
no

Author Topic: should guns be legal ?  (Read 2627 times)

coola

Re: should guns be legal ?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 10:58:21 AM »
^ lol, you really think it's guns that brought black people out of oppression ?

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 11:01:27 AM »
^ lol, you really think it's guns that brought black people out of oppression ?

Partially, yes.  Now shut up, lame-ass Australian pussy, before I pistol-whip you with my Eagle.  No man who doesn't respect the power of guns is worth the attention of the GOD.  You Australians are losers...ONE dude killed some people with his two rifles, and now you ban most types of guns.  I hear that kids can't even play with toy guns over there.  That's some bitch-ass pussy shit right there.

So fuck all Australians.  When your fascist government starts oppressing you, don't come complaining to us GODS to help, cause we're saving all our ammunition for ourselves.  Bitches.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:04:40 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

coola

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 11:04:08 AM »
^ LOL give your people some credit !!! it's the power of the people, not guns that got you where you are today...

and i'm no pussy, i think in the inverse, i think owning a gun makes YOU the pussy good sir.

Suga Foot

Re: gun control
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 11:06:09 AM »

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 11:08:10 AM »
^ LOL give your people some credit !!! it's the power of the people, not guns that got you where you are today...

and i'm no pussy, i think in the inverse, i think owning a gun makes YOU the pussy good sir.

People?  Yeah, the bitch-ass niggas who begged the white man to use their toilets?  I don't think so.  Whitey gave up cause he knew the Panthers would rip him a new ass for fuckin with armed cats.  The peaceful hippies and shit just took all the credit, but everyone knows what's REALLY up.

Of course you're a pussy.  Anyone who's afraid of guns is a pussy.  Guns are important tools for preserving the balance of power...bullets change governments more than votes.  You keep trying to make changes with your ballot boxes and speeches while I'll be carrying out REVOLUTION with my Kalashnikovs!

coola

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »
So fuck all Australians.  When your fascist government starts oppressing you, don't come complaining to us GODS to help, cause we're saving all our ammunition for ourselves.  Bitches.

man if my government tries to oppress me, i'll just head out to the bush and go fishing... doesnt bother me.

Eihtball

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 11:10:35 AM »
[man if my government tries to oppress me, i'll just head out to the bush and go fishing... doesnt bother me.

Yeah, cause you're a lil bitch who would never fight for what's right.  Exactly as I said.  You Australians are fucked cause of pussies like you.

coola

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 11:13:20 AM »
man you dont get it... i dont live in a world where i think the government is out to get me.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 11:21:38 AM »
If I lived in U.S., I would probably want to be armed too, since everybody in U.S. is strapped....  ::)

But since I live in Norway, where guns isn't much of an issue, and not even the police are armed, I'd have to say; No, guns shouldn't be legal.

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »
man you dont get it... i dont live in a world where i think the government is out to get me.

No, no, no, son, YOU don't get it.

Are you really going to deny the American government's historical treatment of minorities?

Are you really going to deny the American government is hell-bent on global imperialism?

Are you really going to deny that confiscating guns has almost always been a sign of governments becoming fascist?

Just cause you have your head in the sand doesn't mean that those of us who support the 2nd Amendment are paranoid.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 11:24:26 AM »
NO

Israel.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
If I lived in U.S., I would probably want to be armed too, since everybody in U.S. is strapped....  ::)

But since I live in Norway, where guns isn't much of an issue, and not even the police are armed, I'd have to say; No, guns shouldn't be legal.

I seem to remember hearing that Norway actually has fairly slack gun laws compared to the rest of Europe, and that enlisted soldiers get to keep their weapons at home or something.

NO

Israel.

Now THAT is ironic...you complain about the evil Muslims who are trying to destroy your country all the time, and yet you don't want your people to be able to defend themselves against terrorists?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 11:36:35 AM »
Israel has enough people who are authorized to carry guns due to their duties.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jome

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 11:43:31 AM »
I seem to remember hearing that Norway actually has fairly slack gun laws compared to the rest of Europe, and that enlisted soldiers get to keep their weapons at home or something.

The gun laws are very strict, but for the military civil defence (what you call homeland security), laws are a bit slacker, because the number of illegal guns are so low, and because guns isn't a problem in Norway, but of course also because civil defense soldiers goes through security clearence, and weapons training in the military.

Guns isn't a issue over here, I can't even remember the last time I saw a gun in Norway.. (outside military camps & shooting ranges)
Gun related crimes are as good as non-existent here because of the strict weapon laws.  :nawty:

We don't even lock up our houses or cars over here, except the people living in the middle of the city.  ;D

coola

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2006, 11:48:12 AM »

No, no, no, son, YOU don't get it.

Are you really going to deny the American government's historical treatment of minorities?

Are you really going to deny the American government is hell-bent on global imperialism?

Are you really going to deny that confiscating guns has almost always been a sign of governments becoming fascist?

Just cause you have your head in the sand doesn't mean that those of us who support the 2nd Amendment are paranoid.

thats part of the reason why i said to post where you from  ;)

i dont know how i would feel on the matter if i was a resident of the U.S...

it's kinda sad you live in a country where you feel you should protect yourself from your own government.

real american >>> why do you feel you need the second ammendment ?