Poll

should guns be legal ?

yes
no

Author Topic: should guns be legal ?  (Read 2626 times)

J Bananas

Re: should guns be legal ?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2006, 11:53:36 AM »
yeah eightball ruined this thread with his supposed comedic references to paranoid black rappers. but yes, i do think guns should be legal. I am from America, where gun violence has created a lot of damage in peoples lives but I'd hate to think of what 100 years without them could lead to. as most of you bitch about, our government is taking away our freedoms little by little, so when they tell me i have to give up my property or surrender myself for no reason, I'll be glad I have a couple guns in my closet

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 12:30:27 PM »
The gun laws are very strict, but for the military civil defence (what you call homeland security), laws are a bit slacker, because the number of illegal guns are so low, and because guns isn't a problem in Norway, but of course also because civil defense soldiers goes through security clearence, and weapons training in the military.

Guns isn't a issue over here, I can't even remember the last time I saw a gun in Norway.. (outside military camps & shooting ranges)
Gun related crimes are as good as non-existent here because of the strict weapon laws.  :nawty:

We don't even lock up our houses or cars over here, except the people living in the middle of the city.  ;D

I see.  But guns are still legal, not banned completely?

it's kinda sad you live in a country where you feel you should protect yourself from your own government.

Isn't that how it's supposed to be?  Governments should be afraid of their own people, especially the GODS of the population.  How are we gonna keep it that way without guns?

real american >>> why do you feel you need the second ammendment ?

Because he represents the white supremecist devils in the govt. that seek to keep minorities living in terrible conditions.  But in this case, it's opposites attract.  I completely support his stance against gun control, because it means that I'll be able to stay strapped for the coming revolution.

yeah eightball ruined this thread with his supposed comedic references to paranoid black rappers. but yes, i do think guns should be legal. I am from America, where gun violence has created a lot of damage in peoples lives but I'd hate to think of what 100 years without them could lead to. as most of you bitch about, our government is taking away our freedoms little by little, so when they tell me i have to give up my property or surrender myself for no reason, I'll be glad I have a couple guns in my closet

Join my movement to overthrow the government.  If you have guns and are willing to fight for a righteous cause, you are welcome to join.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 12:36:25 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 12:33:01 PM »
No. Germany.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 12:36:45 PM »
The gun laws are very strict, but for the military civil defence (what you call homeland security), laws are a bit slacker, because the number of illegal guns are so low, and because guns isn't a problem in Norway, but of course also because civil defense soldiers goes through security clearence, and weapons training in the military.

Guns isn't a issue over here, I can't even remember the last time I saw a gun in Norway.. (outside military camps & shooting ranges)
Gun related crimes are as good as non-existent here because of the strict weapon laws.  :nawty:

We don't even lock up our houses or cars over here, except the people living in the middle of the city.  ;D

I see.  But guns are still legal, not banned completely?

it's kinda sad you live in a country where you feel you should protect yourself from your own government.

Isn't that how it's supposed to be?  Governments should be afraid of their own people, especially the GODS of the population.  How are we gonna keep it that way without guns?

real american >>> why do you feel you need the second ammendment ?

Because he represents the white supremecist devils in the govt. that seek to keep minorities living in terrible conditions.  But in this case, it's opposites attract.  I completely support his stance against gun control, because it means that I'll be able to stay strapped for the coming revolution.

its getting old buddy. do you even have any real opinions?

Eihtball

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 12:47:38 PM »
its getting old buddy. do you even have any real opinions?

I think Virtuoso and I argued about this a while back, and that argument revealed my "real" opinion.  If I can find the topic, I'll link it.

'EclipZe

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
fuck weapons, i say no, only bitches fight with weapons, and i live in the netherlands.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »
Fuck guns, in a decent society there's no use for them whatsoever. Allowing them is the first step towards making them necessary. Terrible move.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 12:43:27 AM »
Yes, USA.

Trauma-san

Re: gun control
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2006, 07:27:29 AM »
I accidentily clicked no but I meant to click yes. Of course guns should be legal, they are a fundamental right.

I am 100% American.

Yup, I agree. Chief, I would like to thank you for starting this thread, it'll be a usefull post for me to reference back to whenever I see what somebody's said anywhere else on this board.  for instance, if you later post anything disagreeing with me, I can just check this post "O.k., lesse here how he voted.... oh! Chief voted that he's not man enough to own a gun.  He's a pussy I should just ignore everything he says".  It'll be helpful in seperating the men from the children. 

coola

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2006, 07:34:40 AM »
^ as long as you happy trauma.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:42:09 AM by Chief »

Eihtball

Re: gun control
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2006, 09:57:50 AM »
Yup, I agree. Chief, I would like to thank you for starting this thread, it'll be a usefull post for me to reference back to whenever I see what somebody's said anywhere else on this board.  for instance, if you later post anything disagreeing with me, I can just check this post "O.k., lesse here how he voted.... oh! Chief voted that he's not man enough to own a gun.  He's a pussy I should just ignore everything he says".  It'll be helpful in seperating the men from the children. 

Exactly, real men carry guns.  But some of these men are evil, like yourself - they use guns to enforce white rule over minorities.  You, too, will have to be killed when the Judgment Day comes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2006, 10:35:08 AM »
I live in Norway, where guns isn't much of an issue, and not even the police are armed.

:-X

Nate Dogg - "The Hardest Man In Town":
Will the hardest man please stand, the homie stood right up
Saggin pants, gat in hand, the nigga was a nut
Looney low key, o.g., been bangin from the jump
Dressed in all black, ready to jack, and he still don't give a fuck
A friend of of mine, he used to be, before I got caught up
He used to roll with me, way back in 93, when I was broke as fuck
Be prepared to blast, that's all that he ask, if he's to ride wit you
We gonna make some cash, and dash, you can toss him when ya through

[chorus]
The hardest man in town
The hardest man in town
The hardest man in town
The hardest man around

Little big man, don't you see me lyin here; pick me up, if you dare
It'l make you're life easier, cuz I'll be pumpin fear
Disrespect, you don't have to take
If you see him comin, just wave me in his face
But you ain't the only one that got a friend like me
So hurry up, let's go, I'm kind of tired of being broke
I know you gotta get paid, I can show you the way
So take me home, polish the chrome
Load me up, and put me to his dome
I got a lot work to do, so toss me and be gone

You're a big man now
x4

I told you once before I'm pumpin fear
Nobody's gonna step to you, let them know I'm here
And if you have questions in the corner of your mind
Pull the trigger, and leave your questions behind

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2006, 05:00:35 PM »
Hilarious that there's so many pussies on a hardcore rap board.  Please. 

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2006, 05:09:30 PM »
^^ you are a fucking idiot.
NO MORE WAR

Eihtball

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2006, 06:03:44 PM »
Hilarious that there's so many pussies on a hardcore rap board.  Please. 

You, too, will soon cower before the GODS when we brandish our rifles before the Capitol.

^^ you are a fucking idiot.

Coming from a dude who has named himself after a machine pistol?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:07:46 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »