Author Topic: 8 Canadians killed in Lebanon  (Read 381 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 8 Canadians killed in Lebanon
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 04:07:34 PM »
Lincoln its very tragic but Israel is defending itself it needs to blow the shit out of lebanon to defend itself, civilian casualties are always a shame.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 04:31:31 PM by virtuoso »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 04:28:15 PM »
No virtuoso... our intelligent friend I Geezy has informed us that Israel is actually blowing the fuck out of Lebanon so that "the Lebanese can control Southern Lebanon".... LOL that guy never fails to entertain with his stupidity.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 05:13:47 PM »
No virtuoso... our intelligent friend I Geezy has informed us that Israel is actually blowing the fuck out of Lebanon so that "the Lebanese can control Southern Lebanon".... LOL that guy never fails to entertain with his stupidity.

That is exactly what they are doing. The Lebanese government does not control that part of the country, Hezballah does. Certainly you agree that terror groups shouldn't have more power than an elected government.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 05:24:40 PM »

That is exactly what they are doing. The Lebanese government does not control that part of the country, Hezballah does. Certainly you agree that terror groups shouldn't have more power than an elected government.

1. hez bollah is not a terrorist group
2. they are apart of the elected govt
3. you suck dick
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 05:25:28 PM »

3. you suck dick

Ah, cool, they're part of the lebanese govt.  Now I don't feel bad about us getting ready to nuke them back to Allah. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 05:31:12 PM »

3. you suck dick

Ah, cool, they're part of the lebanese govt.  Now I don't feel bad about us getting ready to nuke them back to Allah. 

yeah yeah shut up. any news on the new michael jackson joint?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 05:47:30 PM by King Tech- Triangle of Death »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 05:43:32 PM »

3. you suck dick

OK fine. Hezballah is represented in the Lebanese government. I guess that makes Lebanon a legitimate military target for Israel when Hezballah launches rocket attacks into Israeli cities and kidnaps its soldiers. Don't complain about the bombing of bridges, airports, etc.

Seriously Tech you are an idiot. Don't open your mouth and speak on serious issues because you only make yourself look dumber. Stick to telling people to "shut the fuck up", "suck my dick", and your other brilliant statements. It is what you are best at. Well.....that and delivering pizzas.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 05:47:21 PM by Real American »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 05:50:11 PM »

3. you suck dick

OK fine. Hezballah is represented in the Lebanese government. I guess that makes Lebanon a legitimate military target for Israel when Hezballah launches rocket attacks into Israeli cities and kidnaps its soldiers. Don't complain about the bombing of bridges, airports, etc.

Seriously Tech you are an idiot. Don't open your mouth and speak on serious issues because you only make yourself look dumber. Stick to telling people to "shut the fuck up", "suck my dick", and your other brilliant statements. It is what you are best at. Well.....that and delivering pizzas.

c walker. im your father on this site. the byproduct of a rape with some drunk polack slut. u only get props from the bottom feeders on this site. the nonamers. im the living legend. i was clowning u and treating u like a chump before people even knew who u were.

couple yrs later, thousands of posts later...man, stop gettin gassed. ure still that faggoty ass c walker. and im still tech. slow ur roll.

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 05:51:56 PM »

c walker. im your father on this site. the byproduct of a rape with some drunk polack slut. u only get props from the bottom feeders on this site. the nonamers. im the living legend. i was clowning u and treating u like a chump before people even knew who u were.

couple yrs later, thousands of posts later...man, stop gettin gassed. ure still that faggoty ass c walker. and im still tech. slow ur roll.

What a wigger.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 05:53:34 PM »

What a wigger.....

c walker...seriously put up a pic of urself...let the world see who c walker is. ill put my pic up...i bet u, u look like a faggot. like one of these lil white boys whose food gets eaten quick out here.
im serious here....show ur self no homo.

we;ve known u as a shock wack gimmick poster for years. let us see the man behind the shock wack gimmick

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 05:56:37 PM »

c walker...seriously put up a pic of urself...let the world see who c walker is. ill put my pic up...i bet u, u look like a faggot. like one of these lil white boys whose food gets eaten quick out here.
im serious here....show ur self no homo.

we;ve known u as a shock wack gimmick poster for years. let us see the man behind the shock wack gimmick

Someone's getting a little angry...

Word to Everything

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 06:37:43 PM »

3. you suck dick

yeah yeah shut up. any news on the new michael jackson joint?

=ether

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 03:45:25 PM »
So anyway, if Hezballah is a part of the Lebanese government wouldn't it make that country a legitimate target to be attacked in response?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 01:37:32 AM »

3. you suck dick

LMAO

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?