Author Topic: DRUNK AGAIN  (Read 389 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DRUNK AGAIN
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 08:14:45 AM »
i hate coffee

coola

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 10:33:05 AM »
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 11:18:03 AM »
Gatorade or a shot of whatever I was drinking the night before does it for me as far as hangovers go.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 04:44:34 PM »
HaHa Im drunk as hell again. At least I didn't get behind the wheel this time. :)
+1

youngmessnucca

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 10:54:34 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm drunk again, I think my girlfriends father caught her giving me head tonight though, so its kinda fuckin up my buzz. We are all going out to dinner tommorow night, can you say, akward?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm drunk again, I think my girlfriends father caught her giving me head tonight though, so its kinda fuckin up my buzz. We are all going out to dinner tommorow night, can you say, akward?

LOL that would kill my buzz completely.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 11:01:01 PM »
lol

youngmessnucca

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »

LOL that would kill my buzz completely.

He didn't say shit, but we looked up and he was standing there, I'm fucking hella nervous about tommorow. I've been driking like a muthafucka just to get over it once I got home. I can't sleep if this is gonna be on my mind.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 11:22:32 PM »
This shit potenitally will kill our chances of her parents letting me take her on vacation for her birthday. :(. They are VERY strict, and I'm afraid this won't help much.

coola

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2006, 11:40:06 AM »
^ LMFAO sorry to laugh man, but shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how did you get caught ? you didnt talk her into givin you brain pool-side did you ?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 11:29:03 AM »
oh my god lol while try not doing anything with your dick when you are there,cause that will only make the situation worse
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 01:12:17 PM »
^ LMFAO sorry to laugh man, but shit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how did you get caught ? you didnt talk her into givin you brain pool-side did you ?

Naw, we had sex in the pool but I she finished and I didn't, so she gave me head by the pool. When I'm almost ready, she stops, looks up, and theres daddy standing on the deck looking at us. He just went inside, and hasn't said anything since. He's always getting on me because of my job situation, but nothing about the bj by the pool. Shit is just wierder now. He's a raging alcholic ( like I'm becoming ), and he blurts out dumb shit when he gets really bad. I'm fearing that he is gonna say something one day. :-\