Poll

Should alcohol be legal?

Yes
21 (80.8%)
No
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Should alcohol be legal?  (Read 2436 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Should alcohol be legal?
« on: July 16, 2006, 02:30:20 PM »
State your answer and what country you are from.

Yes. Canadian.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should alcohol be legal?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 02:36:49 PM »
Of course. Germany.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »
We recently had a smoking ban applied in Scotland, I smoke sometimes.

The thing I hate most is ppl's choices being taken away from them.

Smoking legal?  Yes
Alcohol legal?  Yes
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 02:54:05 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 02:51:12 PM »
yes : USA

that's one vice you can't get rid of

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »
it should either be both weed and alcohol are legal, or both illegal. but i tend to lean towards illegal. alcohol just leads to trouble.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
it should either be both weed and alcohol are legal, or both illegal. but i tend to lean towards illegal. alcohol just leads to trouble.

i agree.  it would save lives.
NO MORE WAR

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 04:28:59 PM »
both alcohol and tobacco should be illegal.  though it'll never happen.

my country:  California  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2006, 04:38:37 PM »

i agree.  it would save lives.
No it wouldnt, remember prohibition? Drugs are illegal and a lot of people still use them and lots of people die because of rival dealers. Adding alcohol would most likely make things worse.

Yes. USA

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 05:23:16 PM »
Yes, Alcohol should be legal.  I'm from Dixie.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 05:48:13 PM »
Ok, this is what I thought. I noticed in the thread on guns that it was more split, which makes little sense.

Alcohol has the potential to do harm, kill innocents (drunk driving), destroy families, etc.... through improper use. So why should alcohol be legal but guns not be?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2006, 05:58:54 PM »
you cant send 20 roasting shots of gin thru several house walls blowing a girls neck out. i support gun ownership, and i see your point, but its not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 05:59:56 PM »
oh and i think alcohol, along with marijuana and cocaine should be legal. each drug has addiction potential, but recreational use of any is relatively harmless.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 06:51:45 PM by Scott Peterson »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 06:50:14 PM »
you cant send 20 roasting shots of gin thru several house walls blowing a girls neck out. i support gun ownership, and i see your point, but its not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination.

Of course it's not the same thing by any means. However, an apple and an orange are quite different yet are both considered fruits. Likewise alcohol and guns are both items which could be dangerous depending on the person but can also be used in a responsible way.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 06:51:04 PM »
oh and i think alcohol, along with marijuana and cocaine should be legal. each drug has assiction potential, but recreational use of any is relatively harmless.

Hell, if a person uses them in more than a recreational way it's nobody's business in my view.

Paris

Word to Everything

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 06:52:58 PM »
Make cigarettes illegal...Cigars only  :laugh:
Smoke weed at home.
Lower drinking age to 18.