Poll

Should alcohol be legal?

Yes
21 (80.8%)
No
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Should alcohol be legal?  (Read 2437 times)

Floydness

Re: Should alcohol be legal?
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 12:58:45 AM »
yes it should... I never understood how you can go to war and die for this country when you're 18 but you cant drink until you're 21... oh well... but drinking aswell as smoking should and will always be a choice, and that is what being a person is all about.. making you're own choices.. they should keep drunk driving illegal though, always...

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 01:36:50 AM »
yes it should... I never understood how you can go to war and die for this country when you're 18 but you cant drink until you're 21... oh well... but drinking aswell as smoking should and will always be a choice, and that is what being a person is all about.. making you're own choices.. they should keep drunk driving illegal though, always...
But Its their choice to drink and drive, so they should be allowed to do it if they want to

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2006, 01:39:49 AM »
But Its their choice to drink and drive, so they should be allowed to do it if they want to

How dumb do you have to be to compare drinking and putting OTHERS in danger? Pretty fuckin' dumb, I'd say...

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2006, 01:54:02 AM »
lol uh oh

coola

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 07:03:34 AM »

lol man what you smokin ? drink driving is stupid and deadly...

oh yeah, this thread will hit 5 pages within 48 hours ;D

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2006, 08:32:58 AM »
yea. germany.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2006, 08:50:03 AM »
oh hell ye, but it should be 16+, not like here in the netherlands where 13 yr olds are drinkin  ::) 

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 01:34:38 AM »

haha, anyway....the point i was trying to make is that we should NOT have all the damn choices in the world, thats why there are LAWS, Floydness Said "thats what being a person is all about...making your own choices" well there are a lot of dumb ass people in the world who would like to drive around in their fathers car high while having a scale and baggies (which is also as bad as drinking and driving) or do stupid things like jacking off in public, trying to talk to little girls/dating little girls, being a nusance, etc. because they think they have a choice. We should be LIMITED to our choices, based on the way society feels needs to be done. We SHOULD have choices, but not all the damn freedom to do whatever we want.

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2006, 01:35:25 AM »

How dumb do you have to be to compare drinking and putting OTHERS in danger? Pretty fuckin' dumb, I'd say...
LMAO @ Captain Save a Hoe, Let her Fight her own battles.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 10:13:31 AM »

LMAO @ Captain Save a Hoe, Let her Fight her own battles.

Battles? LMAO. You just made a moronic comment, that's all...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 10:16:48 AM »

haha, anyway....the point i was trying to make is that we should NOT have all the damn choices in the world, thats why there are LAWS, Floydness Said "thats what being a person is all about...making your own choices" well there are a lot of dumb ass people in the world who would like to drive around in their fathers car high while having a scale and baggies (which is also as bad as drinking and driving) or do stupid things like jacking off in public, trying to talk to little girls/dating little girls, being a nusance, etc. because they think they have a choice. We should be LIMITED to our choices, based on the way society feels needs to be done. We SHOULD have choices, but not all the damn freedom to do whatever we want.

Yes, because of morons like you, the whole world needs to be caged and restricted from doing shit, right? Hell, we shouldn't even distribute knives anymore, since they're potentially deadly if a retard gets a hold of one...Go fight some crime with your flashlight... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2006, 03:26:36 PM »
^LMAO @ NIK, The Crusader For Justice and Freedom

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2006, 03:58:54 PM »

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2006, 04:01:38 PM »

HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2006, 06:55:13 PM »

HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Super-Jew >>> stepping on dog shit >>>>>>> Midget Security Guard.