Author Topic: Trees could grow in Antarctica within century: scientist  (Read 782 times)

mauzip

Re: Trees could grow in Antarctica within century: scientist
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »
Supposedly in 36 Thousand years or something, the Sun will grow so big that it will engulf some of the smaller planets in our galaxy including Earth. But everybody on earth will be dead way before the Sun reaches the Earths surface. But Before that the Earth will go throught two rough ice ages ala Dinosaur era

There are scientists who believe we'll have the next ice age within 10 years :D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 04:40:48 AM »
cool i don't want to drive 2 hours to see snow anymore

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coola

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 07:53:10 AM »
how much is 100 in celcius ?

fuck man, i thought you boys were talking about 45 degree heat... 37.7 is pleasant as  8) cant wait for summer.

Supposedly in 36 Thousand years or something, the Sun will grow so big that it will engulf some of the smaller planets in our galaxy including Earth. But everybody on earth will be dead way before the Sun reaches the Earths surface. But Before that the Earth will go throught two rough ice ages ala Dinosaur era

i heard it's more like 5 million years... and thats when the sun runs out of either hydrogen or nitrogen, when it expands it would get to about jupiter and when it runs out of energy completely it collapses on itself and either turns into a white dwarf or a black hole... if it's a black hole it collapses into such a dense form of matter, the gravity pull on it is so strong not even light can escape it's force, (therefore a black hole)..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 08:10:23 PM »
fuck man, i thought you boys were talking about 45 degree heat... 37.7 is pleasant as  8) cant wait for summer.

Oh, trust me...It reaches 45+ degrees celcius out here...

coola

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 07:11:02 AM »
^ true ! 45 would be fukn hot, i dont remember it ever gettin that hot here... we dont get much humidity though, it's a windy city, so even when it's hot, it's all to the good... the hottest i remember was 42/43... made it hard to walk on sand..

when i was in egypt it hit 50 celcius and 80% humidity or some shit... now that was hot... funny thing was, i was in the sun for 6 hours, hardly got a tan, in australia on a 40 degree day with high UV rating, 1 hour in the sun and you burn bad... they say 15 minutes causes damage if you dont have sun screen on... damn ozone layer.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2006, 01:19:54 PM »
37° celcius 2days ago over here & i didnt even got out lol
can't do anything with that heat unless u walk in the shade ...
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !