Author Topic: Is Scientology A Big Joke Or What?  (Read 832 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Is Scientology A Big Joke Or What?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 03:17:38 AM »
scientology is just a synonym for oximoran IMO.

In a way, every religion is.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 11:02:39 AM »
religion is a joke

Scientology really shouldn't be considered a religion..."Religions" like this is what makes people believe religion is a joke.

what are differences really.. just the age of the religions?

What's the difference? The things they believe are absurd, did you read the link? And to uncover the truth, you have to pay massive amounts of cash...That is closer to a scam than it is to a religion...

'EclipZe

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2006, 10:14:51 AM »
religion is a joke

Scientology really shouldn't be considered a religion..."Religions" like this is what makes people believe religion is a joke.

What's the difference? The things they believe are absurd, did you read the link? And to uncover the truth, you have to pay massive amounts of cash...That is closer to a scam than it is to a religion...

All religions believe absurd shit (except to those who believe it)....

The most influential religions got mega-money!

From belief comes enough power and money to RULE.

Polticians also rely on belief.

The fact is belief has been manipulated for as long as there has been organised religion. Whoever we may be, we subscribe to some beliefs from the world we experience.

Whoever started Scientology Inc. is a fucken hustla wit no soul!  :pimp:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2006, 10:20:34 AM »
religion is a joke

All religions believe absurd shit (except to those who believe it)....

The most influential religions got mega-money!

From belief comes enough power and money to RULE.

Polticians also rely on belief.

The fact is belief has been manipulated for as long as there has been organised religion. Whoever we may be, we subscribe to some beliefs from the world we experience.

Whoever started Scientology Inc. is a fucken hustla wit no soul!  :pimp:

How is believing in one God absurd? I'm glad I'm Jewish, at least they don't make us pay to feel accepted within the religion...And the money we do donate always goes to homeless and the less fortunate, not for our greedy needs. :-X

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2006, 12:07:17 PM »
do you people still not believe organized religion is evil?

I mean c'mon, look at the problems around you

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2006, 12:25:06 PM »
u kno how many people see believing in 1 God is pathetic? rediculous? u see it normal for you cuz of how u are brought up and what u believe in....go to one of their meeting and u'd feel like such an outcast. Nigga open up your fucking mind...this is religion, every other religion looks at others like idiots. Even christians think jews are complete fucking moron, 1 God regardless.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2006, 01:26:04 PM »
u kno how many people see believing in 1 God is pathetic? rediculous? u see it normal for you cuz of how u are brought up and what u believe in....go to one of their meeting and u'd feel like such an outcast. Nigga open up your fucking mind...this is religion, every other religion looks at others like idiots. Even christians think jews are complete fucking moron, 1 God regardless.

Wow. You are very ignorant. How do Christians think Jews are complete morons? CHRISTIANITY was made from Judaism. Not a very smart comment... ::)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »
i grew up in a church, they hate jews...are you fucking retarded? a religion being made off one is cause they didnt agree with everything they believe

my friend who's studying to be a minister "jews think Jesus didn't come yet, its no wonder they are dumbass's"

so please fucking learn something before calling me ignorant....Muslims Christianity Judiasm etc....they are similar in many ways but find the others beliefs fucking retarded....sad but shit happens, i dont care...thats the way the world is...get over it. I seen your posts, half the time you are very closed minded if the person doesn't agree with you. This is something you cannot ignore thought. Not all christians hate jews, but alot of them do find jewish people to be dumbass's. I know many jews who look the same to christian and vica versa to muslims, to budhist etc etc

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2006, 04:06:45 PM »
wow, so it's just a swirl of hate isn't it?

"it's the way of the world, get over it" ?

we all know people like you will make a difference in peace progress

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2006, 04:14:36 PM »
i grew up in a church, they hate jews...are you fucking retarded? a religion being made off one is cause they didnt agree with everything they believe

my friend who's studying to be a minister "jews think Jesus didn't come yet, its no wonder they are dumbass's"

so please fucking learn something before calling me ignorant....Muslims Christianity Judiasm etc....they are similar in many ways but find the others beliefs fucking retarded....sad but shit happens, i dont care...thats the way the world is...get over it. I seen your posts, half the time you are very closed minded if the person doesn't agree with you. This is something you cannot ignore thought. Not all christians hate jews, but alot of them do find jewish people to be dumbass's. I know many jews who look the same to christian and vica versa to muslims, to budhist etc etc

LMFAO! You are so dumb...You grew up in a church, yet you don't know the origins of your own religion. :-X. Jews are believed by the Christians to be the chosen people of God, if you ever ask a REAL Christian (not your retarded friend who hated Jews after he saw "Passion of the Christ"), they will tell you how highly they think of Jews. The belief of Muslims and Jews are almost identicle...Same with Christians, only they added more chapters...The only difference is that Christians and Muslims ACCEPT Judaism as a real religion, while Judaism doesn't acknowledge outsiders... KNOW before you speak, you're being moronic...PeACe

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2006, 10:43:34 PM »
commonly asked question in church

According to christian beliefs and standards...

Why are Israeli's the chosen people of God...if by our standards they are bound to go to hell, for not believing in the death n ressurection of Christ....

I know my origins, dont question me.

So none of this comes from passion of the jews....jackass thanks =D Just try n accept the fact people close to your religion...can hate you and your religion...but if you can't...i again ask...who's really the one that is ignorant here?....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »
commonly asked question in church

According to christian beliefs and standards...

Why are Israeli's the chosen people of God...if by our standards they are bound to go to hell, for not believing in the death n ressurection of Christ....

I know my origins, dont question me.

So none of this comes from passion of the jews....jackass thanks =D Just try n accept the fact people close to your religion...can hate you and your religion...but if you can't...i again ask...who's really the one that is ignorant here?....

Moron, it is known that Christians believe Jews will get a second chance to accept Christ before they pass on to heaven or hell...You just don't know shit, so I'm basically arguing pure ignorance...Judaism is easily one of the most respected religions in the world...PeACe

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2006, 03:27:15 PM »
lmao poor guy doesnt kno the difference between denominational beliefs and just pure beliefs...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2006, 03:49:54 PM »
lmao poor guy doesnt kno the difference between denominational beliefs and just pure beliefs...

If anyone should be pittyed it's you... :-X