Poll

Do You Know someone who doesn't like to listen to music?

yes
no

Author Topic: Who Doesn't Like Music??????  (Read 578 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who Doesn't Like Music??????
« on: July 18, 2006, 08:19:53 PM »
I was thinking about this and i cant think of anyone who doesn't like listening to some form of music, r n b,  country, classical, ect. ect.

I mean i bet theres like 90 and 100 year olds that jus stare at a wall or read books or watch tv. But the average outgoing person, i mean if you don't listen to cds, you at least turn on the radio while in a car, music is universal there is something for everyone.

So what do you guys think??

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who Doesn't Like Music??????
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 08:31:25 PM »
deaf ppl cant listen to music.  :'(

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 09:55:30 PM »

Yes they can, it's transcribed to a piece of paper in deaf language, the lyrics and melody, and then they just groove along, it's a mindstate.  :monkey:

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 10:11:24 PM »
i knew a few people in high school who when i asked what kinda music they liked they said something like "i dunno i don't really listen to music"...

blew me away every time...people like that are insane

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 10:15:40 PM »
I couldn't imagine living without music.  Sometimes when I go on vacation or am just away for awhile, one of the things that I miss most is my music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 10:30:50 PM »
Everybody likes music. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of shit. Whether it's hip-hop, rock, country, opera, hell, fuckin show tunes, people like music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 10:42:22 PM »
i knew a few people in high school who when i asked what kinda music they liked they said something like "i dunno i don't really listen to music"...

blew me away every time...people like that are insane

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 10:47:42 PM »
well i think there are different kinds of music lovers, people who like things that have a nice beat and are catchy, and then theres the people who actually listen to the lyrics or how good the guitar work is. Rockers and Rappers have a lot in common.

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 10:50:21 PM »
^^^what is that yuk album in your sig?  I thought his new album was titled million dollar mouthpiece?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 11:13:24 PM »
^^^what is that yuk album in your sig?  I thought his new album was titled million dollar mouthpiece?

I'm not too sure it is a real album, i saw it, i liked it, so i took it like deebo. lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 02:51:15 AM »
I used to date a chick like that, she wasnt passionate about it.  Didnt have a favorite artist didnt own a CD, nothing.  So when we were seeing eachother i made her a bunch of CDs so she could find a niche.  She dug some of the CD's but she had no idea why she liked it.  Some people just dont get it.  they like whatever's on the radio because its catchy but never get passionate about it.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 03:22:28 AM »
I used to date a chick like that, she wasnt passionate about it.  Didnt have a favorite artist didnt own a CD, nothing.  So when we were seeing eachother i made her a bunch of CDs so she could find a niche.  She dug some of the CD's but she had no idea why she liked it.  Some people just dont get it.  they like whatever's on the radio because its catchy but never get passionate about it.

sounds like my girlfriend now, i always be playing my cds n shit, she be like "Put on the Radio!" i don't see why all they do is play the same edited shit over and over again.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 06:17:04 AM »
Everyone likes music because music is a gift from God.  Music is powerful enough to change from one emotion to the next and affect your mood, nothing man made has a power like that.  The only thing as powerful or more powerful than music is love.  Groovy, baby. 

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 06:26:35 AM »

Yes they can, it's transcribed to a piece of paper in deaf language, the lyrics and melody, and then they just groove along, it's a mindstate.  :monkey:

Some deaf people like Drum N Bass.. they can feel the bass and dance to the bassline

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 08:25:39 AM »
YEA some people arent as passionate about music as we are

they dont even bother