Poll

Do You Know someone who doesn't like to listen to music?

yes
no

Author Topic: Who Doesn't Like Music??????  (Read 553 times)

acgrundy

Re: Who Doesn't Like Music??????
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2006, 10:02:07 PM »
LMAO. Native_Joe's bitch?

come on now, i tryin to teach her the ways, lol

LOL, you got your girl comin' on here and callin' you a fruit-cup...Don't look too good on your part. :-X

LMAO!  this comming from a guy who wouldn't stand up for his girl and let her go to jail because of his own dumb ass.  Classic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2006, 10:19:30 PM »
LMAO. Native_Joe's bitch?

come on now, i tryin to teach her the ways, lol

LOL, you got your girl comin' on here and callin' you a fruit-cup...Don't look too good on your part. :-X

LMAO!  this comming from a guy who wouldn't stand up for his girl and let her go to jail because of his own dumb ass.  Classic.

Okay, moron. I couldn't have done anything, I was under-aged at the time, and also awaiting trial for the same case, you can only bail someone if you're an adult...You're the idiot who said he'd leave WCC a million times, but just keeps coming back like a flamer who can't keep his word...Get off the nuts.

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2006, 10:30:49 PM »
dude stop tripping, I wasn't trying to be mean.  I fuckin idolize you dogg.  Chill out.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.  After all, you are the Kobe of WCC.  I mean who else has even close to as many posts as you?  When I think about getting 20 thousand something posts, I get a fuckin boner.  Much props and mad respect.  Keep it real.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2006, 11:39:27 PM »
dude stop tripping, I wasn't trying to be mean.  I fuckin idolize you dogg.  Chill out.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.  After all, you are the Kobe of WCC.  I mean who else has even close to as many posts as you?  When I think about getting 20 thousand something posts, I get a fuckin boner.  Much props and mad respect.  Keep it real.

Stop frontin,' you probably have like 10,000 posts or so with all your accounts that you've deleted combined, it's not like you're a stranger to forums. On top of that, you're what, 32 by now? Get a fuckin' life, loser...Nobody's lookin' for respect, they just think you're a douche-bucket...PeACe

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2006, 11:42:42 PM »
I think we are getting a lil off topic guys

:sign_offtopic:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2006, 01:27:11 AM »
I FUCKIN HATE MUSIC!

but i enjoy makin it ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2006, 01:38:46 AM »
I FUCKIN HATE MUSIC!

but i enjoy makin it ;)

LOL...You really hate music? Is that why you never post in the music sections?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2006, 01:50:35 AM »
I FUCKIN HATE MUSIC!

but i enjoy makin it ;)

im guessin u didnt catch the sarcasim

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2006, 05:29:34 AM »
got too love how the general direction of a thread can change  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2006, 10:04:33 AM »
I FUCKIN HATE MUSIC!

but i enjoy makin it ;)

im guessin u didnt catch the sarcasim

No, I didn't...Sarcastic remarks are usually FUNNY, or have some sort of comedic value to them...

acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2006, 05:59:24 PM »

Stop frontin,' you probably have like 10,000 posts or so with all your accounts that you've deleted combined, it's not like you're a stranger to forums. On top of that, you're what, 32 by now? Get a fuckin' life, loser...Nobody's lookin' for respect, they just think you're a douche-bucket...PeACe

mad props kobe, keep doin what you do.  I definately am very jealous of you and your post count, which is why I can see you getting your panties in a bunch over that statement.  Maybe you could print out a page of your profile.  maybe add a picture of yourself to it, you know that picture of yourself that looks nothing like you, the one taken 25 years ago when you were 7.  Maybe you could add some of your greatest quotes from this forum, you know some of them that helped bring you to WCC Legend status, and maybe also a few of your rap quotes.  Then autograph the thing and give it to me.  I seriously would be forever in debt to you and so grateful.  Seriously.

Nativeprincess

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2006, 06:07:39 PM »
hey losers   ;D  j/k
wuz up

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2006, 06:12:55 PM »
hey losers   ;D  j/k
LMAO welcome to the board hoe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2006, 06:14:07 PM »

mad props kobe, keep doin what you do.  I definately am very jealous of you and your post count, which is why I can see you getting your panties in a bunch over that statement.  Maybe you could print out a page of your profile.  maybe add a picture of yourself to it, you know that picture of yourself that looks nothing like you, the one taken 25 years ago when you were 7.  Maybe you could add some of your greatest quotes from this forum, you know some of them that helped bring you to WCC Legend status, and maybe also a few of your rap quotes.  Then autograph the thing and give it to me.  I seriously would be forever in debt to you and so grateful.  Seriously.

You're not worthy. 8)

Nativeprincess

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2006, 06:20:52 PM »
hey losers   ;D  j/k
LMAO welcome to the board hoe
Hush your mouth little BOY :laugh:
wuz up