Author Topic: Billabong, Quicksilver, Rusty, Redsand, surf clothing...  (Read 267 times)

J Bananas

Re: Billabong, Quicksilver, Rusty, Redsand, surf clothing...
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »
come down to monterey, its all they got in the way of clothing stores

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 12:29:35 PM »
go to marshalls, u can get it there cheap

never heard of marshalls.  Is that a chain store?

yeah they're a couple blocks away from most malls, also they have a site .

Ross sometimes has shit (there's usually something wrong with the stuff though[missing tags, factory defects, tiny tears, ect] )

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »
just go to tillys/pac sun

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 06:39:21 PM »
lol at the people who say just go to pac sun or come to monterey they are all over.  Like I don't know where to find the clothing.  I want to find it cheap.  I don't want to pay $50 for a pair of boardshorts or $60 for a button up shirt.  I was hoping someone knew of some bargain site that could get these brands of clothes for a decent price, considering it cost about $1.50 to make a pair of board shorts.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 06:50:20 PM »
well go to ross then.. they sell shit cheap but i dont like their shirts. their jeans and boardshort prices are good

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 07:41:13 PM »
You will probably pay through the ass for those brands everywhere, coz they expensive as hell in Australia as well......

The Maestro

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2006, 11:00:38 AM »
lol at the people who say just go to pac sun or come to monterey they are all over.  Like I don't know where to find the clothing.  I want to find it cheap.  I don't want to pay $50 for a pair of boardshorts or $60 for a button up shirt.  I was hoping someone knew of some bargain site that could get these brands of clothes for a decent price, considering it cost about $1.50 to make a pair of board shorts.

no buddy LOL @ you for trying to cop rich kids clothes for cheap, you make me sick!

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »
or smart.  why pay more if you don't have to.  well I went to the mall and the shit was just way too expensive so I just got some shirts from Sears and JC Penny's.  They were way cheaper and looked pretty good.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »
go to marshalls, u can get it there cheap

yeah there and if you live by a max's clothing you can get stuff for like 5 dollars less than what wave lengths and pac sun and shit charges.

Homo status 

hey i don't know about you but i'd  rather dress like  Spicoli than some chimpanzee lookin mother fucker with so much jewelery on it looks like he got in a fight with a box of foil.
spicoli is the shit. i want some checkered vans.