Author Topic: End of the World?  (Read 525 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
End of the World?
« on: July 18, 2006, 11:54:59 PM »
with the conflicts in the middle east and north korea i feel like wartime is coming soon. north korea is strong and has a well trained army that can defeat american forces in a straight invasion senario or juz head on. suggesting that america wont use nuclear weapons until its the last resort. i remember i read some book bout the end n all that bout conspiracicies and prophecies n shit n it predicted alot of shit like the tsunami, and hurrican katrina , and it predicted a conflict in syria in 2007 ( this book was made during the early 90s). well i juz hope things dont turn into a world of shit. wut u guys think bout all the shit right now? i feel like we're going to get drafted in a couple of years

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

Re: End of the World?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 11:58:28 PM »
You realize during every war someone prophecizez the end of the world right?

And I'm not sure what book you're talking about because there are so many, but the ones I've read about have all been wrong and their excuse is "God changed his mind" lol. And of course all of those prophecy ideas predict stuff like the Halocaust, Cold War, etc. but how easy is it to predict the past?

Miss Cleo tried that shit and look where she's at now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 12:02:30 AM »
maybe not the end of the world, but signs of war r pretty damn obvious. i juz think we're going to war during our life time, a world war not no punkn round iraq war

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 12:23:53 AM »
Oh no doubt, somethin is gonna go down. Too much tension is in the air. As long as I'm not a part of it then I'm happy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 12:46:19 AM »
well if shit escalates the lebanese goverment collapses , the border opens up to all sorts of jihadists(sunnis) to come and fight israel that will create a power struggle between them and Hezbollah = a sunni/shiaa civil war in lebanon , one in iraq , which will create tensions in the gulf , the shiaas in Bahrain (who are the majority) will try to take power , Saudi arabia intervenes to protect the sunni monarchs , Iran to protect the shiaas , that conflict will hurt the oil in the region , America intervenes against Iran , Iran attacks the americans or maybe american interests and riles up the shias in Iraq against them America attacks Iran.

then u go to the far east , they see that america is all tied up , North Korea tests there missiles and shit ,Japan takes preemptive action (as they threatened) Nkorea attacks Japan,  this starts a war between North Korea , south Korea and Japan , Chinese intervention blah blah blah

yeah this could be the start of world war 3 but it'll take some major escalation

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 01:44:31 AM »
north korea is not strong they have a couple of nukes and some misiles that don't work properly and they can't feed their own people, what food they do have is given in aid, if that gets cut off they won't last long at all but a war would bring huge casulties for north and south korea, japan and americans

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 01:59:52 AM »
north korea is not strong they have a couple of nukes and some misiles that don't work properly and they can't feed their own people, what food they do have is given in aid, if that gets cut off they won't last long at all but a war would bring huge casulties for north and south korea, japan and americans

obviously u dont know ur shit. i would know how north korea is, they use all the food all the food america and other countries donate to them and feed the army if northkorea invaded south korea right now full force it probaly split south korea and they arnt going to shoot nukes into the country if that happened. japan doesnt have an army

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 02:40:38 AM »
The world won't end, atleast not in our time. That doesn't mean that we won't face wars and disasters. These things are starting to become a everyday thing. Might as well adapt now

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 01:02:45 PM »
this is a first step to ww 3.  Actually, we are in era of ww3.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 01:09:55 PM »
imagine a post apocalyptic America, covered in the ruins of one time sprawling cities. it'll be like terminator meets the village, and dipset will provide the soundtrack.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »
imagine a post apocalyptic America, covered in the ruins of one time sprawling cities. it'll be like terminator meets the village, and dipset will provide the soundtrack.
lol...u got the point...but not terminators..that's for ww4..lol...jk

lol at terminators meets village..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 01:53:54 PM »
Yall are some pussies.  In your lifetime, you're used to America not having to take any shit from anybody.  People in the middle east and other parts of the world like Kashmir have been dying and having wars for as long as they can remember.  In world war II, London was bombed daily. 

Now you turn on your t.v. and you see two little countries in a bitch slap war, and you think it's the end of the world.  What's different than it has ever been? The only difference is you have cameras showing everybody sitting in sunny u.s.a. everything that's been going on for the longest over there anyways.  It's no closer to the end of the world now than it was before.  How do you think people in europe felt when the plague was killing half the population, or when Rome was killing everybody that didn't bow down, or how do you think the aztecs and shit felt when the Mayans were sacrificing thousands of people for parties and shit? 

This is nothing compared to what other countries have been through.  We've got a couple towelheads hding in the mountains of Afganistan, and it's the end of the world?  A couple bola-bolas shooting machine guns in Iraq, and we're all going to die?  A nut running North Korea and a nut running Iran, and it's the end of the world? 

For the rest of history, we've had nuts running EVERY country.  The stakes are no higher now than they ever were, Nuclear weapons are much more destructive of course, but that shit's hyped up.  Iran or North Korea would be brought to their knees in a day if they tried to launch a nuclear attack on anyone, because the U.S., England, France, Israel, etc. etc. has such an ungodly amount of nuclear firepower it's not even a threat to us.  They might get a bomb off, but they're not going to kill everyone everywhere. 

Don't worry about it, there's not a fucking thing any 1 person can do to make it any different.  Shit like this is useless to concern yourself with, the best thing you can hope for is to keep you and your family happy and ignore what is beyond your control. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 05:58:17 PM »
Yall are some pussies.  In your lifetime, you're used to America not having to take any shit from anybody.  People in the middle east and other parts of the world like Kashmir have been dying and having wars for as long as they can remember.  In world war II, London was bombed daily. 

Now you turn on your t.v. and you see two little countries in a bitch slap war, and you think it's the end of the world.  What's different than it has ever been? The only difference is you have cameras showing everybody sitting in sunny u.s.a. everything that's been going on for the longest over there anyways.  It's no closer to the end of the world now than it was before.  How do you think people in europe felt when the plague was killing half the population, or when Rome was killing everybody that didn't bow down, or how do you think the aztecs and shit felt when the Mayans were sacrificing thousands of people for parties and shit? 

This is nothing compared to what other countries have been through.  We've got a couple towelheads hding in the mountains of Afganistan, and it's the end of the world?  A couple bola-bolas shooting machine guns in Iraq, and we're all going to die?  A nut running North Korea and a nut running Iran, and it's the end of the world? 

For the rest of history, we've had nuts running EVERY country.  The stakes are no higher now than they ever were, Nuclear weapons are much more destructive of course, but that shit's hyped up.  Iran or North Korea would be brought to their knees in a day if they tried to launch a nuclear attack on anyone, because the U.S., England, France, Israel, etc. etc. has such an ungodly amount of nuclear firepower it's not even a threat to us.  They might get a bomb off, but they're not going to kill everyone everywhere. 

Don't worry about it, there's not a fucking thing any 1 person can do to make it any different.  Shit like this is useless to concern yourself with, the best thing you can hope for is to keep you and your family happy and ignore what is beyond your control. 

co-sign

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 06:46:18 PM »

co-sizzzign, but i still like the idea of a post apocalyptic dipset kingdom

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 07:45:56 PM »
nostradamus predicted that the world war three would begin in the middle east, and that would be the end. He predicted some very accurate shit like riots in la and earthcake, so.. i don't know.. I'm about to buy a little house in a big forest in the north so that world war shit can't touch me
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:47:31 PM by G'd up »