Author Topic: End of the World?  (Read 527 times)

Sikotic™

Re: End of the World?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 07:57:10 PM »
Weren't Nostradaumus's predictions all pretty broad and could apply to many things?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 07:58:16 PM »
Weren't Nostradaumus's predictions all pretty broad and could apply to many things?

yeah, that's why i think u must take his prophecies with a graint of salt

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 08:24:30 PM »
I never said I did or did not believe them. I simply asked a question.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 08:25:42 PM »
nostradamus predicted that the world war three would begin in the middle east, and that would be the end. He predicted some very accurate shit like riots in la and earthcake, so.. i don't know.. I'm about to buy a little house in a big forest in the north so that world war shit can't touch me

mmmm....earthcake

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 09:39:26 PM »
Yall are some pussies.  In your lifetime, you're used to America not having to take any shit from anybody.  People in the middle east and other parts of the world like Kashmir have been dying and having wars for as long as they can remember.  In world war II, London was bombed daily. 

Now you turn on your t.v. and you see two little countries in a bitch slap war, and you think it's the end of the world.  What's different than it has ever been? The only difference is you have cameras showing everybody sitting in sunny u.s.a. everything that's been going on for the longest over there anyways.  It's no closer to the end of the world now than it was before.  How do you think people in europe felt when the plague was killing half the population, or when Rome was killing everybody that didn't bow down, or how do you think the aztecs and shit felt when the Mayans were sacrificing thousands of people for parties and shit? 

This is nothing compared to what other countries have been through.  We've got a couple towelheads hding in the mountains of Afganistan, and it's the end of the world?  A couple bola-bolas shooting machine guns in Iraq, and we're all going to die?  A nut running North Korea and a nut running Iran, and it's the end of the world? 

For the rest of history, we've had nuts running EVERY country.  The stakes are no higher now than they ever were, Nuclear weapons are much more destructive of course, but that shit's hyped up.  Iran or North Korea would be brought to their knees in a day if they tried to launch a nuclear attack on anyone, because the U.S., England, France, Israel, etc. etc. has such an ungodly amount of nuclear firepower it's not even a threat to us.  They might get a bomb off, but they're not going to kill everyone everywhere. 

Don't worry about it, there's not a fucking thing any 1 person can do to make it any different.  Shit like this is useless to concern yourself with, the best thing you can hope for is to keep you and your family happy and ignore what is beyond your control. 
even though I think you're a fuckin homo, I agree with you 100%

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 11:32:09 PM »
Yall are some pussies.  In your lifetime, you're used to America not having to take any shit from anybody.  People in the middle east and other parts of the world like Kashmir have been dying and having wars for as long as they can remember.  In world war II, London was bombed daily. 

Now you turn on your t.v. and you see two little countries in a bitch slap war, and you think it's the end of the world.  What's different than it has ever been? The only difference is you have cameras showing everybody sitting in sunny u.s.a. everything that's been going on for the longest over there anyways.  It's no closer to the end of the world now than it was before.  How do you think people in europe felt when the plague was killing half the population, or when Rome was killing everybody that didn't bow down, or how do you think the aztecs and shit felt when the Mayans were sacrificing thousands of people for parties and shit? 

This is nothing compared to what other countries have been through.  We've got a couple towelheads hding in the mountains of Afganistan, and it's the end of the world?  A couple bola-bolas shooting machine guns in Iraq, and we're all going to die?  A nut running North Korea and a nut running Iran, and it's the end of the world? 

For the rest of history, we've had nuts running EVERY country.  The stakes are no higher now than they ever were, Nuclear weapons are much more destructive of course, but that shit's hyped up.  Iran or North Korea would be brought to their knees in a day if they tried to launch a nuclear attack on anyone, because the U.S., England, France, Israel, etc. etc. has such an ungodly amount of nuclear firepower it's not even a threat to us.  They might get a bomb off, but they're not going to kill everyone everywhere. 

Don't worry about it, there's not a fucking thing any 1 person can do to make it any different.  Shit like this is useless to concern yourself with, the best thing you can hope for is to keep you and your family happy and ignore what is beyond your control. 
even though I think you're a fuckin homo, I agree with you 100%

that just what the gov. wants you to think.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 11:44:49 PM »

Wow, the US government must love you. With an attitude like that, I would still be drinking out of colored water fountains.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 06:22:15 AM »
O.K., bitch.

Stop Nuclear War.

DO 1 THING to stop a nuclear war.  Anything.  I'm waiting...

here's what's wrong with a bitch like you: You think you're important.  You're not; you have no power.  You do not have the ability to change any single thing about world politics, but yet you worry about it, and talk about it, and run your cunt mouth when in reality all you're doing is making noise while the big dogs who have been groomed for the presidency since the 50's (bush) make decisions about your life.  You have no say in any of it.  Bush didn't even win the majority of the votes in the early 21st century and still won office.

Even your vote doesn't keep someone out of office that has thousands of people making sure he'll get there.  Every presidency is like that, every senate candidate gets elected like that.  This is a representative democracy, people are elected to represent the people, not to necessarily do the will of the people. 

Your opinion on world politicis isn't worth the energy it takes you to type it down.  It's useless, and that pisses you off so of course you deny it.  You aren't important to anyone but those immediately around you, which I told you in the first post but you were too fucking ignorant and caught up in something outside of your control to see that. 

If you were truly intelligent, you would use the power that you DO have to make positive things happen where you CAN make them happen; in your circle of influence.   

Or, you can waste your thoughts and energies on wars 10,000 miles away.

Whichever. 

IzUwitIt

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 06:31:37 AM »
when its time for the end of the world, it will be happen the same as war of the worlds.

tripods will take over you dumbfucks

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 06:49:37 AM »
O.K., bitch.

Stop Nuclear War.

here's what's wrong with a bitch like you: You think you're important.  You're not; you have no power.  You do not have the ability to change any single thing about world politics, but yet you worry about it, and talk about it, and run your cunt mouth when in reality all you're doing is making noise while the big dogs who have been groomed for the presidency since the 50's (bush) make decisions about your life.  You have no say in any of it.  Bush didn't even win the majority of the votes in the early 21st century and still won office.

Even your vote doesn't keep someone out of office that has thousands of people making sure he'll get there.  Every presidency is like that, every senate candidate gets elected like that.  This is a representative democracy, people are elected to represent the people, not to necessarily do the will of the people. 

Your opinion on world politicis isn't worth the energy it takes you to type it down.  It's useless, and that pisses you off so of course you deny it.  You aren't important to anyone but those immediately around you, which I told you in the first post but you were too fucking ignorant and caught up in something outside of your control to see that. 

If you were truly intelligent, you would use the power that you DO have to make positive things happen where you CAN make them happen; in your circle of influence.   

Whichever. 

STFU WOMAN

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 05:44:53 PM »
O.K., bitch.

Stop Nuclear War.

Whichever. 

shut the fuck up

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 12:26:32 AM »

Were you in WW2?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]