Author Topic: anyone else dislike Jayo Felony?  (Read 947 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: anyone else dislike Jayo Felony?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 05:05:36 AM »
Mad Jayo Was Mad Dope In His Prime
My Future Wife:

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 06:01:55 AM »
he is the best rapper on the west! Go listen to take a ride or crip hop listen to every track, man he kills it, listen his underground album or even whatcha gonna do, the man is sick!
G-A-T-E 13

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 06:44:19 AM »
Jayo is sick!

Eihtball

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 07:04:11 AM »
I actually appreciate Jayo now after thinking I didn't feel his style for many years..."Nitty Gritty" was the song that converted me.  On the other hand, he has yet to fulfill his potential (he's never released anything better than an OK album in his entire career).

smp4life

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 09:25:58 AM »
I put him in the same catagory as C-bo, average.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 09:26:05 AM »
I don't dislike him but at the same time I am not really all that much into him.  He can spit but his songs just never appeal to me.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »
On the other hand, he has yet to fulfill his potential (he's never released anything better than an OK album in his entire career).

you dont think take a ride is better than ok? damn

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2006, 12:57:33 PM »
jayo is one of my favorite rappers he can eat up almost anyone in his path

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 04:34:43 PM »
I put him in the same catagory as C-bo, average.
agreed
I don't dislike him but at the same time I am not really all that much into him.  He can spit but his songs just never appeal to me.
agreed
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 05:53:06 PM »
lol, this is funny.  Many of the same people who say jayo is ok, or avg, or not good, are some of the same people that praise the shit out of rappers like daz and kurupt, or some wack ass new up and commers that have nothing new to say or have anything to differintiate themselves from the avg rapper.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 05:56:26 PM »
lol, this is funny.  Many of the same people who say jayo is ok, or avg, or not good, are some of the same people that praise the shit out of rappers like daz and kurupt, or some wack ass new up and commers that have nothing new to say or have anything to differintiate themselves from the avg rapper.

matter of opinion i guess, i agree with you tho its kinda weird to be praising daz and kurupt right about now and diss another rapper.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 06:19:12 PM »
This person that made this thread should be banned. Jayo is one of the best rappers in the game period. Not just on the west coast. IN ALL OF RAP. Hes been out of action recently, but before that he was dropping heat for like 10 years. Saying he cant stay on the beat? Thats a joke. Go listen to 1,2,3...Theres not many rappers that could fucc with that beat and rip it apart like he did. I bet most rappers couldnt even keep up with that beat and have the type of flow like Jayo did. 100 bars, Daz is Dead, Weak Arm Wobbly, before you can respond, All Hoods, Guns and Knives, he kills all these tracks right before he went to rehab.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 07:42:40 PM »
This person that made this thread should be banned. Jayo is one of the best rappers in the game period. Not just on the west coast. IN ALL OF RAP. Hes been out of action recently, but before that he was dropping heat for like 10 years. Saying he cant stay on the beat? Thats a joke. Go listen to 1,2,3...Theres not many rappers that could fucc with that beat and rip it apart like he did. I bet most rappers couldnt even keep up with that beat and have the type of flow like Jayo did. 100 bars, Daz is Dead, Weak Arm Wobbly, before you can respond, All Hoods, Guns and Knives, he kills all these tracks right before he went to rehab.

Real Talk!!

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 07:52:42 PM »
can anyone upload Daz is Dead???

Chazzz

• Lil Geezy
  • Actions speak louder than words
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 08:21:59 PM »
Jayo is dope plus Nitty Gritty=Classic song

I always remember his line from warren's young fun: