Author Topic: anyone else dislike Jayo Felony?  (Read 952 times)

ABN

Re: anyone else dislike Jayo Felony?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2006, 01:37:11 PM »
i don´t dislike him but i´m not a fan.

'EclipZe

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2006, 03:27:56 PM »
i downloaded a mixtape of him, all songs where crap, and i tried to listen to him, he just sucks.

acgrundy

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2006, 04:15:08 PM »
boy no wonder people like 50 cent sell so many copies.  people have no ear for good music.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2006, 05:04:17 PM »
boy no wonder people like 50 cent sell so many copies.  people have no ear for good music.

true  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 06:27:40 PM »
i downloaded a mixtape of him, all songs where crap, and i tried to listen to him, he just sucks.

Nah listen to any of Jayo's albums, "Whatchya Gonna Do" "Take A Ride" and "Crip Hop'  They all bang you just arent listening hard enough
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 06:30:01 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2006, 11:16:10 PM »

Nah listen to any of Jayo's albums, "Whatchya Gonna Do" "Take A Ride" and "Crip Hop'  They all bang you just arent listening hard enough

Everyones got there own taste. Just sad homie dont get to enjoy JAYO like the rest of us

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2006, 11:17:38 PM »
he's okay on a few guest spots... but I can't stand most of his raps and especially a whole track  :P

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »
he's okay on a few guest spots... but I can't stand most of his raps and especially a whole track  :P

have u heard 1,2,3?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »
"Take A Ride" was garbage  :P

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2006, 12:02:47 AM »

I gotta sell!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2006, 12:04:47 AM »

You are a idiot I'm sorry

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2006, 12:08:30 AM »
yet you listen to Master P :grumpy:

'EclipZe

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2006, 01:13:34 AM »

Everyones got there own taste. Just sad homie dont get to enjoy JAYO like the rest of us

I might give him another chance sum time, but im not really interested, i think his voice sucks, can't help it it's just not my taste  :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2006, 01:27:26 AM »

I might give him another chance sum time, but im not really interested, i think his voice sucks, can't help it it's just not my taste  :'(

I Dont think its fair to call someone an idiot for having there opinion. I can respect your opinion, maybe you just havent been pointed to the right songs. Or maybe you just really dont like him, thats your opinion and you are titled to it. But what tracks or cd's  hav u heard if u dont mind my asking...???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2006, 03:56:45 AM »

You are a idiot I'm sorry

This is Coming from a guy that listens to Dipshit & thinks C-Bo has drop better CD's then Snoop ::) fuck outta here

yet you listen to Master P :grumpy:

Yeah, his old stuff..And?  ...Im not saying Jayo Sucks, i just didn't like "Take a Ride"...