Author Topic: I officially rate Z-Ro over any musical artist ever  (Read 881 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: I officially rate Z-Ro over any musical artist ever
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 02:30:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

ABN

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 08:12:01 AM »
dude´s 20 albums into his career and he´s still one of the best rappers around. there´s not 1 single rapper that can say the same.

ThaHed

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 10:49:17 PM »
Great thread. I got in2 Z-ro about a year & a half ago. my friend burnt me a cd of z-ro, SUC & cham
he had 'if only for 1 nite', 'sunshine', 'all nite long' & the track with slimthug & esg [4got the name...i think it was h-town or somethin'] ...u didnt post that 1...i think thats 1 of z-ro'z siccest songs. I'll try 2 find it and up it.

props for all the songs.

feel free to contribute y'all

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »
Ro´s definently one of the best from the south. to bad that Trae just confirmed that Ro´s on a 4 year vacation, so after this Rap-A-Lot release we´ll prolly never hear another Z-Ro album.
So theres one more in the can at Rap A Lot ready to go?  What sent him back to prison?

ABN

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 02:26:47 AM »
Ro´s definently one of the best from the south. to bad that Trae just confirmed that Ro´s on a 4 year vacation, so after this Rap-A-Lot release we´ll prolly never hear another Z-Ro album.
So theres one more in the can at Rap A Lot ready to go?  What sent him back to prison?
TC(Ro and Trae´s video directer)said that he got stopped by the police and when they searched his car they found codeine and a gun. and Ro was on parole as usual so they sent him away and this time he gonna do 85%. bt he got more material to go, he got a duo album with K-Rino done and a duo album with Pimp C done+a solo album that he´s gonna drop indie.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 08:54:34 AM »
TC(Ro and Trae´s video directer)said that he got stopped by the police and when they searched his car they found codeine and a gun. and Ro was on parole as usual so they sent him away and this time he gonna do 85%. bt he got more material to go, he got a duo album with K-Rino done and a duo album with Pimp C done+a solo album that he´s gonna drop indie.
Damn, that sucks.  But that Pimp C duo album is gonna be fire.

Big Liles

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 02:57:10 PM »

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 11:23:02 PM »
can someone just point out like, 10 hot tracks to get...

I have From the South and Platinum, and they are dope as hell.

But i dont want to download 234324 songs and sift through them, wanna just recommend a couple of ur favourites from that list for us?
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 08:15:57 PM »
I became a fan after hearing The Life of ....  He does have some powerful lyrics...The Kings of the South with Lil Flip album is one of my non Dipset fav albums. Trae is startin to grow on me too.

ABN

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 02:53:46 AM »
I became a fan after hearing The Life of ....  He does have some powerful lyrics...The Kings of the South with Lil Flip album is one of my non Dipset fav albums. Trae is startin to grow on me too.
that album with Flip is by far the worst album Ro´s ever put out. Ro came thru like a motherfucker on it but Flip ruined it.

ThaHed

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 01:42:31 AM »
can someone just point out like, 10 hot tracks to get...

I have From the South and Platinum, and they are dope as hell.

But i dont want to download 234324 songs and sift through them, wanna just recommend a couple of ur favourites from that list for us?

pick anyone of them, they all jam