Author Topic: in the midst of the middle east crisis, a controversy just as important has ....  (Read 676 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
been ignored by us TOT heads so far

is lil wayne fuggazi?

who believes gillie

personally i think wayne been ill since he was 13, doesnt mean he didnt swagger jack gillie which i think he did, maybe help him with a bar or two, but wayne is dope

u would figure a rapper who started when he was 12-13 would hit his peak in his early 20s

but no doubt wayne and baby are fuckin homos. no c walker.  :-X
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eihtball

but no doubt wayne and baby are fuckin homos. no c walker:-X

That's about the closest I've ever seen you get to saying something genuinely clever, in a long time now.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
but no doubt wayne and baby are fuckin homos. no c walker:-X

That's about the closest I've ever seen you get to saying something genuinely clever, in a long time now.

Im a legend and a boss on this forum. ive put in my work and done my duty. u wanna admire me, go do some back searches and check my shit when i was in my prime

the board game bores me, im just here cuz it needs me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Im a legend and a boss on this forum. ive put in my work and done my duty. u wanna admire me, go do some back searches and check my shit when i was in my prime

Someone takes posting on message boards a little TOO seriously.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 03:36:05 PM by Real American »

Eihtball

Someone takes posting on message boards a little TOO seriously.

I suppose I would take pride in it, too, if I didn't have a life.

BTW, King Tech, in case you haven't figured out, there is a GOD on the forum now, and you are talking to him.  Your status is soon to be rivaled.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

<---family escaped two wars
<---16 years in the projects
<---more dirt than 99% of the faggots on this forum
<---3 classes away from a university degree
<---conclusion: slow your roll on that no life talk

u got a ways to go before u become tech

im basically a self made one man institution on this forum
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 06:31:31 PM by King Tech- Triangle of Death »

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

the projects in toronto? its a miracle you made it past 21

WestCoasta

having to tell us that automatically makes you a lame

westkoastanostra

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol do i dry snitch here about my dirt? no
do i make threads about it? no

does mentioning it once to let u pussies understand im not you seem lame? of course it does, because u think im you. so u think its lame of me to do what i do. but im not you.

- Lewis Carroll

Eihtball

Nah, son...just cause you got all that desert sand clogging up your ears and under your nails, doesn't mean you've "done dirt" - it just means you've got dirt all over you cause you're a filthy Ay-rab.

Why would I want to become Tech?  I am Blackman...I am GOD.  You can never be as great as I am because you're an Ay-rab piece of shit, while I am descended from a family of divine beings like Allah Clarance 13X told me once.  I could stomp you out with my pinky if I wanted to.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Nah, son...just cause you got all that desert sand clogging up your ears and under your nails, doesn't mean you've "done dirt" - it just means you've got dirt all over you cause you're a filthy Ay-rab.

Why would I want to become Tech?  I am Blackman...I am GOD.  You can never be as great as I am because you're an Ay-rab piece of shit, while I am descended from a family of divine beings like Allah Clarance 13X told me once.  I could stomp you out with my pinky if I wanted to.

Again, you are fallin for the same assumption. You think Im like the rest of this board, pussy ass white boys from the burbs. The kinda of white boys that would get intimitated on sight by some black man. But again, Im not like these fags. Im not even gonna sit here and talk about you, I would eat ya food homie no homo. I would beat the God out of you. I would slap the bean pies out ya ass

why would u wanna be Tech? For one, you would be good looking. You would also get an education out of being Tech. Being Tech means you would actually have your father around, because us Muslims dont just spread our seeds around like fuckin orangutans.

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

eat ya food homie no homo
  :D

do you even know what that means? they must have a pretty decent ghetto translator in suburban toronto, or do you get that from your black housekeeper?