Author Topic: in the midst of the middle east crisis, a controversy just as important has ....  (Read 678 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
eat ya food homie no homo
  :D

do you even know what that means? they must have a pretty decent ghetto translator in suburban toronto, or do you get that from your black housekeeper?

talkin out of my ass?
sayin stuff without knowing its meaning?

once again...im not you calm down
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

if everyone's a pussy whiteboy from the burbs then why do you insist on proving your worth and arguing with them?

Eihtball

Again, you are fallin for the same assumption. You think Im like the rest of this board, pussy ass white boys from the burbs. The kinda of white boys that would get intimitated on sight by some black man. But again, Im not like these fags. Im not even gonna sit here and talk about you, I would eat ya food homie no homo. I would beat the God out of you. I would slap the bean pies out ya ass

why would u wanna be Tech? For one, you would be good looking. You would also get an education out of being Tech. Being Tech means you would actually have your father around, because us Muslims dont just spread our seeds around like fuckin orangutans.

LOL, son, didn't I just say you were a filthy Ay-rab?  If I said that, then obviously, I wouldn't say you're a white boy from the burbs at the same time now, would I?  On the other hand, you are a wannabe-G, when nobody falls for it.

If I were Tech, I'd be an ugly, goat-raping piece of sand-covered shit.  Not to mention that Ay-rab fathers bitch-slap their kids around, hence the reason they become sexually intimidated later in life and start fucking goats and camels instead.  I, on the other hand, am GOD...your own Allah has told me so.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am seriously offended by the disgusting racism in this thread.

Overseer....step in and do something!

J Bananas

Again, you are fallin for the same assumption. You think Im like the rest of this board, pussy ass white boys from the burbs. The kinda of white boys that would get intimitated on sight by some black man. But again, Im not like these fags. Im not even gonna sit here and talk about you, I would eat ya food homie no homo. I would beat the God out of you. I would slap the bean pies out ya ass

why would u wanna be Tech? For one, you would be good looking. You would also get an education out of being Tech. Being Tech means you would actually have your father around, because us Muslims dont just spread our seeds around like fuckin orangutans.

LOL, son, didn't I just say you were a filthy Ay-rab?  If I said that, then obviously, I wouldn't say you're a white boy from the burbs at the same time now, would I?  On the other hand, you are a wannabe-G, when nobody falls for it.

If I were Tech, I'd be an ugly, goat-raping piece of sand-covered shit.  Not to mention that Ay-rab fathers bitch-slap their kids around, hence the reason they become sexually intimidated later in life and start fucking goats and camels instead.  I, on the other hand, am GOD...your own Allah has told me so.

damn negro thats harsh!

Eihtball

I am seriously offended by the disgusting racism in this thread.

Overseer....step in and do something!

Of course you're not.

You're as "racist" as I am, but because Overseer's on your dick, you get away with it.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're as "racist" as I am, but because Overseer's on your dick, you get away with it.

I have never, ever used racial slurs the way you and Tech have in this thread. And yet I was still once banned by Overseer for racism, yet you probably never will be.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Youre laughable son. The camel and sand jokes? Youre shit is played out.

If it wasnt for Arabs and Islam, your ridicolous Godbody religion wouldnt even exist. Thats right, whatever lil dignity your people has was given to you by us.

Ey Eiht ball, my last name comes from my descendents. Does yours? Fuckin Omar Jackson ass nigga. Shareef Jones ass nigga,.  8)

Ey Eiht ball, are you mad because Habib at your local supermarket over charged you for pepporini sticks? Maybe youre upset my sister doesnt have 3 different baby daddies.

Ey Eihtball, i know where my father is now. Do you?

Clown, I told you once sit down.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eihtball

I have never, ever used racial slurs the way you and Tech have in this thread. And yet I was still once banned by Overseer for racism, yet you probably never will be.

First of all, ALL conservatives are closet racists.  Including you.

Second, since when are racial slurs the only expression of racism/bigotry?  You have repeatedly made statements of that nature (and you know what they are, even though I'm sure you'll ask me which ones).  Overseer should have kept you banned.  You are a piece of shit.

Oh, and BTW...cracker.

Youre laughable son. The camel and sand jokes? Youre shit is played out.

If it wasnt for Arabs and Islam, your ridicolous Godbody religion wouldnt even exist. Thats right, whatever lil dignity your people has was given to you by us.

Ey Eiht ball, my last name comes from my descendents. Does yours? Fuckin Omar Jackson ass nigga. Shareef Jones ass nigga,.  8)

Ey Eiht ball, are you mad because Habib at your local supermarket over charged you for pepporini sticks? Maybe youre upset my sister doesnt have 3 different baby daddies.

Ey Eihtball, i know where my father is now. Do you?

Clown, I told you once sit down.

And yours isn't?  Your shit was played out 2 years ago (or however long it is that you've been on here).  You are the most played-out muh'fucka on this forum, bitch.

Arabs ain't shit.  Blacks (GODS) are the original people, and you sand-monkeys are descended from US.  And yes, Islam was our religion...Muhammad just stole it from the GODS and claimed he represented something divine when he really didn't.  Clarence 13X is the seal of the prophets; Muhammad doesn't even deserve to be called a prophet at all.

My father is also a GOD, and yes, I know where he is.  And yes, Habib did overcharge me for the Olde English I was buying, so I drew my Beretta and robbed that towelhead for all his sand-covered ass was worth.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 06:51:32 AM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why don't you just call Tech what he really is....a Canadian wigger who would give anything to be black and American.

Eihtball

Why don't you just call Tech what he really is....a Canadian wigger who would give anything to be black and American.

That wouldn't hurt nearly as much...well, maybe the wanting to be American part.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Awww aint that sweet, Massa and House Negro are having an intimate moment  :D

- Lewis Carroll

Eihtball

Awww aint that sweet, Massa and House Negro are having an intimate moment  :D

House Negro?  Real American has made one point I agree with...which is that you're more of a sellout to your own people than I could ever be.

Don't get it twisted, tho, towelhead...I don't like redneck crackers anymore than Middle East towelheads.  You and Real American will BOTH perish when my revolution begins.

WestCoasta

the envy towards America makes my day