Author Topic: girls....  (Read 929 times)

MANBEARPIG.

girls....
« on: July 20, 2006, 01:08:48 AM »
So I was out having coffee with this chick I met at a party a while back and here in Daygo as some of you may now, Comic con is starting up so all the volunteers and press had their preview night where they learn whats goin on this year. So about the time my date started the comic con peeps were leaving so we are at this coffee shop sitting outside and the girl i was with last night asked me about the last girl I dated.  So i told her about this chick i was dating but I felt like she was using me so I cut her off.   turns out that chick was volunteering at comic con and right as I finished the story she walks up to the street corner no more than 20 feet away looks right at me and turns around tryin to pretend she never saw me.  She was mad childish when we first stopped talkin, like duckin out when I saw her at school an shit but this is like childish ridiculous shit, we're adults she should be able to be an adult in the situation but she ducks out and acts like a kid, i didnt trip out and call her out on it tonight but I should have.  Im tired of girls, where are the women?  Ya'll know what I mean ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: girls....
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 01:18:22 AM »
ya i feel ya man just keep lookin man or ur just lookin in the wrong crowd

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 01:20:16 AM »
fuck her man...

don't even give this shit thought, a bitch is a bitch

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 01:21:14 AM »
fuck her man...

don't even give this shit thought, a bitch is a bitch
anf bitches and shit but hoes and tricks

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 01:25:49 AM »
All women are bitches. There's no way around it. You gotta be a dick right back, simple as that. Girls my age were trippin so I would go for the older ones. Turns out they're more fucked up mentally so fuck em. You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 01:28:31 AM »
All women are bitches. There's no way around it. You gotta be a dick right back, simple as that. Girls my age were trippin so I would go for the older ones. Turns out they're more fucked up mentally so fuck em. You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.
dam straight man its like theyre born to be dicked both ways

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 01:31:44 AM »
yo Hopar, you ever give your chick a lil' smack on the face?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 01:33:24 AM »
naw im not a bitch to hit a chick but i time to time give her a mental pimp slap to bring her back to reality

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 01:36:21 AM »
naw im not a bitch to hit a chick but i time to time give her a mental pimp slap to bring her back to reality
that's good man... dudes who hit on women are scum

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 08:30:58 AM »
do you mean real girls, actually real life girls?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 08:54:42 AM »
that's good man... dudes who hit on women are scum

Depends, metal purposeful shit can be worse than physical...
...they say bruises heal quicker than mental scars

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 01:37:15 PM »
You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.

BINGO! I've noticed that trend too. The girls i don't really care about are the ones who are madly in love with me. The girls i do care about are bitches back to me  ???

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 04:49:50 PM »

you gotta be playin right, shit dosent get better with age? lol

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 04:55:37 PM »

you gotta be playin right, shit dosent get better with age? lol

it can, you gotta sacrifice looks a little bit though. most of us want a perfect face with tits and ass to match but lets face it, those broads were raised to be pieces of ass with no skills besides playin dudes and shittin out a kid when they feel their run is over. there are a lot of really decent women out there, pretty ones too. but dont hold your breath for some blond bitch in stunna shades and a miniskirt thats lookin like a good fuck to be there for you and be patient for your struggles.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 05:30:30 PM »
Thanks for all the feedback, just needed to rant a bit.

-KIDRENEGADE-