Author Topic: girls....  (Read 934 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: girls....
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 05:54:18 PM »
All women are bitches. There's no way around it. You gotta be a dick right back, simple as that. Girls my age were trippin so I would go for the older ones. Turns out they're more fucked up mentally so fuck em. You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.

you gotta be playin right, shit dosent get better with age? lol

it can, you gotta sacrifice looks a little bit though. most of us want a perfect face with tits and ass to match but lets face it, those broads were raised to be pieces of ass with no skills besides playin dudes and shittin out a kid when they feel their run is over. there are a lot of really decent women out there, pretty ones too. but dont hold your breath for some blond bitch in stunna shades and a miniskirt thats lookin like a good fuck to be there for you and be patient for your struggles.

lol well said. + 1

Nativeprincess

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 06:16:18 PM »
All women are bitches. There's no way around it. You gotta be a dick right back, simple as that. Girls my age were trippin so I would go for the older ones. Turns out they're more fucked up mentally so fuck em. You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.

it can, you gotta sacrifice looks a little bit though. most of us want a perfect face with tits and ass to match but lets face it, those broads were raised to be pieces of ass with no skills besides playin dudes and shittin out a kid when they feel their run is over. there are a lot of really decent women out there, pretty ones too. but dont hold your breath for some blond bitch in stunna shades and a miniskirt thats lookin like a good fuck to be there for you and be patient for your struggles.

lol well said. + 1
OH shut up fucker U dont know im the best u ever had so quiet frontin :-*
wuz up

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 07:11:46 PM »
http://nomercyvideo.com/Fantastic/MusicVideo.wmv

I love this song, i just thought it might be relevent to this thread

Dipset Bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 08:42:20 PM »

lol well said. + 1
OH shut up fucker U dont know im the best u ever had so quiet frontin :-*

You better have big tits because you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, nahmean?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 09:53:15 PM »
you know what , that's why i date older girls like 3 years older than me

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2006, 12:06:09 AM »
exact situation in my case

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2006, 12:19:51 AM »

See I tried that, and still had a bad experience. I got bad luck I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 10:54:26 PM »

lol well said. + 1

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2006, 07:29:51 PM »

Ummm... WTF are you talking about dude? DO YOU KNOW EVERY WOMAN IN THIS WORLD??!!!?? NO U DONT SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Believe me I know there are some stupid chicks in this world but on top of that there are stupid men aswell. THE GAYEST SHIT YOU CAN DO IS DEGRATE AN ENTIRE SEX because you have been fucked over or no woman wants to date your ass. YOU HAVE A LOT OF  GROWING UP TO DO BUDDY...  ::)

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2006, 07:32:40 PM »
^^^ u can't be serious

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2006, 08:35:25 PM »
Look I know you picture me acting like the hulk by this posting, I really dont mean to be rude... but can you honestly imagine what it feels like to have some stupid immature girls that do fucked up things to guys and to themselves (act like sluts, act like the only kind of attention they want is being treated like a piece of shit). After that happens, ignorant guys assume that EVERY women in the world behaves this way and wants the same thing- AN ALPHA MALE. Picture being a nice innocent girl and just wanting the same in your boyfriend but your boyfriend treats you like a slut because of other girl experiences and not to mention THE MEDIA! Let us not forget that slut Paris Hilton that many girls look up to. People tend to forget how bad society has become, not just women.  We forget 90% of the men that are  killers, rapists, etc. because its been around for so long (im not saying that 90% of men are killers, I am saying that most of the killers and rapists are men). Oh whatever, this post really isnt going to change anything so I should just give up right here, Im not about to fight for all the women in the world...   :-\ ::)
 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2006, 09:15:35 PM »
dude, he was exaggerating when he said "all women are bitches"

are you too stupid to realize such a remark?  you really think he thinks every single woman on earth is a bitch?

relax

and who's defending all men?  where are you coming up with this shit?   of course 90% of men are scumbags, who doesn't know that?

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2006, 09:28:25 PM »
You dont really know what he thinks, and he said what he said. Being stupid is twisting his words.. for example: if he said "some women are just bitches" I wouldnt just say what I said, I would ignore it because some women really are bitches. But he said "all women are bitches" so yea I took what he said a little serious because thats really what he said. Like I said, I dont care... this conversation is pointless. I really dont care if you think I am stupid. Later...

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 09:44:51 PM »
Sikotic runs DipCC, of course I know what he thinks

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 09:59:49 PM »
cool..