Author Topic: girls....  (Read 930 times)

Sikotic™

Re: girls....
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 12:33:19 AM »

Ummm... WTF are you talking about dude? DO YOU KNOW EVERY WOMAN IN THIS WORLD??!!!?? NO U DONT SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Believe me I know there are some stupid chicks in this world but on top of that there are stupid men aswell. THE GAYEST SHIT YOU CAN DO IS DEGRATE AN ENTIRE SEX because you have been fucked over or no woman wants to date your ass. YOU HAVE A LOT OF  GROWING UP TO DO BUDDY...  ::)

The truth hurt don't it? When I said "All women are bitches" I guess I was kind of wrong. So let me clarify:

"The vast majority of women are bitches and the rest of them have bitch tendacies"

I don't have to know every woman in the world to know this, it's common knowledge. If it makes you feel better: my mom is a bitch, my sister is a bitch, my grandmother was a bitch (RIP). No offense, but you're a bitch too. Don't tell me otherwise because any girl that denies they're a bitch IS a bitch. You can deny it or accept it, but that doesn't change the fact.

The difference between women that make some bigger bitches than others is that some can control their bitch tendacies, and others are like a person with Tourettes, it comes out in spurts.

Sikotic runs DipCC, of course I know what he thinks
+1 my nigga
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempkside2

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2006, 03:32:06 AM »
All women are bitches. There's no way around it. You gotta be a dick right back, simple as that. Girls my age were trippin so I would go for the older ones. Turns out they're more fucked up mentally so fuck em. You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.
spoken like a true ryda.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2006, 03:36:18 AM »
All women are bitches. There's no way around it. You gotta be a dick right back, simple as that. Girls my age were trippin so I would go for the older ones. Turns out they're more fucked up mentally so fuck em. You treat em like shit and they love you anyways.

this is why we are gay

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2006, 03:56:16 AM »

Not true, there are alot of god women out there that respect themselves and their partners, and they aint bitches, maybe u had bad luck with girls u been with. and men show alot of bitch tendacies too, dont they?

hempkside2

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 04:03:26 AM »
you bitches still talking. :D

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »
tip: MILF's

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2006, 10:39:24 AM »

this is why we are gay
ahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2006, 11:19:03 AM »
Anyone who thinks all women is bitches ain't never been with a real lady... :-X

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2006, 01:52:36 PM »

Ummm... WTF are you talking about dude? DO YOU KNOW EVERY WOMAN IN THIS WORLD??!!!?? NO U DONT SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Believe me I know there are some stupid chicks in this world but on top of that there are stupid men aswell. THE GAYEST SHIT YOU CAN DO IS DEGRATE AN ENTIRE SEX because you have been fucked over or no woman wants to date your ass. YOU HAVE A LOT OF  GROWING UP TO DO BUDDY...  ::)

The truth hurt don't it? When I said "All women are bitches" I guess I was kind of wrong. So let me clarify:

"The vast majority of women are bitches and the rest of them have bitch tendacies"

I don't have to know every woman in the world to know this, it's common knowledge. If it makes you feel better: my mom is a bitch, my sister is a bitch, my grandmother was a bitch (RIP). No offense, but you're a bitch too. Don't tell me otherwise because any girl that denies they're a bitch IS a bitch. You can deny it or accept it, but that doesn't change the fact.

The difference between women that make some bigger bitches than others is that some can control their bitch tendacies, and others are like a person with Tourettes, it comes out in spurts.

+1 my nigga
you dont have everybody figured out like u think.. each idividual is different... if all the women in your fucked up family are bitches no wonder you think so in such a twisted way.. but like I said, I dont care.. you mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.. Like I said, I know some chicks that are bitches and I know guys that are assholes... but I am smart enough to know that there are good guys out there and good girls aswell. Although they're rare...

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2006, 02:02:43 PM »

+1 my nigga
you dont have everybody figured out like u think.. each idividual is different... if all the women in your fucked up family are bitches no wonder you think so in such a twisted way.. but like I said, I dont care.. you mean nothing to me and I mean nothing to you.. Like I said, I know some chicks that are bitches and I know guys that are assholes... but I am smart enough to know that there are good guys out there and good girls aswell. Although they're rare...

im kinda in agreeance with both of u, but i think sik just phrased it wrong.. imo, i agree with sik that all girls can be a bitch, every one of them... but some of them are only bitches for a few days of their lives, while others (most) are the opposite... i know a girl who wasnt a bitch, but for about a month i couldnt even stand her

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2006, 02:11:12 PM »

You didn't have to call my family fucked up. You shared your viewpoints. I shared mine. Then like a bitch you bring my family into the equation.

I rest my case, you honor  :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 02:46:04 PM »

You didn't have to call my family fucked up. You shared your viewpoints. I shared mine. Then like a bitch you bring my family into the equation.

I rest my case, your honor  :)

and the crowd goes wild...

-KIDRENEGADE-

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2006, 08:04:31 PM »

I rest my case, you honor  :)

think about who REALLY brought your family into the equation...bitch. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2006, 08:23:12 PM »
No, to explain to you that I think all women are bitches, I used the women in my immediate family as examples. You took it to a whole new level by calling my family "fucked up". That had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I know, I know, it's a difficult concept. Do yourself a favor: throw your bitch inhibitions to the wayside, try to think like a man.....excuse me, logically, and maybe then you'll understand the difference.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2006, 08:28:07 PM »

delete