Author Topic: girls....  (Read 935 times)

Floydness

Re: girls....
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2006, 08:28:56 PM »
No, to explain to you that I think all women are bitches, I used the women in my immediate family as examples. You took it to a whole new level by calling my family "fucked up". That had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I know, I know, it's a difficult concept. Do yourself a favor: throw your bitch inhibitions to the wayside, try to think like a man.....excuse me, logically, and maybe then you'll understand the difference.

how did I take it to a whole new level? you called me a bitch, i called your family fucked up. take it like a MAN... :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2006, 08:56:02 PM »
Do yourself a favor: throw your bitch inhibitions to the wayside, try to think like a man.....excuse me, logically, and maybe then you'll understand the difference.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2006, 09:03:12 PM »
^^lets see who's the bitch here... you called me a bitch. you said members in your family were bitches. i said your fucked up family doesn't represent the whole world. you got hurt. i finished you off...when I say bitch jump, then that's what you do. :D

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »
No, to explain to you that I think all women are bitches, I used the women in my immediate family as examples. You took it to a whole new level by calling my family "fucked up". That had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I know, I know, it's a difficult concept. Do yourself a favor: throw your bitch inhibitions to the wayside, try to think like a man.....excuse me, logically, and maybe then you'll understand the difference.

how did I take it to a whole new level? you called me a bitch, i called your family fucked up. take it like a MAN... :-X

listen babycakes, dubcc is a nice lounge for gentlemen to get things off their chest and have a laugh, there's a reason why women dont come through a lot. if u get offended,  why dont you just take all your negative emotions and bake them into an apple pie, dont bother attacking the og's here you are obviously going to get shitted on. unless you're one of those argumentative jew feminazi types, you'll be a lot happier just leaving us to our vices.

this is a
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 09:30:42 PM by Vinnie Barbarino »

WestCoasta

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2006, 09:27:04 PM »
how stupid can this dude be?  :laugh:

talk about stretching some shit a MILE

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2006, 09:57:32 PM »
^^lets see who's the bitch here... you called me a bitch. you said members in your family were bitches. i said your fucked up family doesn't represent the whole world. you got hurt. i finished you off...when I say bitch jump, then that's what you do. :D

Woah, wait a minute. I got hurt? Who came in here in the first place completely disgusted by my viewpoint? Then you come in here bitching at me with, "HOW DARE YOU DEGRADE AN ENTIRE SEX" and "YOU HAVE ALOT OF GROWING UP TO DO" in an overdramatic fashion, which is typical of a woman/bitch. I mean Jesus lady, my mother never said shit like that to me and she has every right since she popped me out her vag 2 decades ago. You tell me to think otherwise, but with every reply you make, you further cement my point that "all women are bitches".

You tried to get me with the "your fam is fucked up" line, but I'm not pissed about that. I just simply called you out on it. The fact that you had to take it there just goes to show I got to you. So go ahead and reply so that you can further prove my theory.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2006, 10:50:55 PM »

listen babycakes, dubcc is a nice lounge for gentlemen to get things off their chest and have a laugh, there's a reason why women dont come through a lot. if u get offended,  why dont you just take all your negative emotions and bake them into an apple pie, dont bother attacking the og's here you are obviously going to get shitted on. unless you're one of those argumentative jew feminazi types, you'll be a lot happier just leaving us to our vices.

this is a

Where does it say that WCC is a board for MALES to discuss their opinions? By my definition, that's sexist...GENTELMEN don't call females they've never so much as had a conversation with a bitch. :-\

Floydness

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2006, 10:51:53 PM »

I'm a FEMALE...Hence the offense I took to him saying all females are bitches. ::)

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2006, 10:55:24 PM »

Woah, wait a minute. I got hurt? Who came in here in the first place completely disgusted by my viewpoint? Then you come in here bitching at me with, "HOW DARE YOU DEGRADE AN ENTIRE SEX" and "YOU HAVE ALOT OF GROWING UP TO DO" in an overdramatic fashion, which is typical of a woman/bitch. I mean Jesus lady, my mother never said shit like that to me and she has every right since she popped me out her vag 2 decades ago. You tell me to think otherwise, but with every reply you make, you further cement my point that "all women are bitches".

You tried to get me with the "your fam is fucked up" line, but I'm not pissed about that. I just simply called you out on it. The fact that you had to take it there just goes to show I got to you. So go ahead and reply so that you can further prove my theory.

I'm gunna reply cuz Sccit Tha Shiznit has access to my name. ;)

...Anyways, you called me a bitch like a fruit-cup when you don't even know me...THINK about it. You wouldn't call me a bitch to my face with my man by my side...So stop feeling like you have the right to judge people you don't know, because only FAGGOTS do that. :-*

WestCoasta

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2006, 10:57:27 PM »

I'm a FEMALE...Hence the offense I took to him saying all females are bitches. ::)
ah well that explains it

all women are fuckin idiots

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2006, 11:11:45 PM »

...Anyways, you called me a bitch like a fruit-cup when you don't even know me...THINK about it. You wouldn't call me a bitch to my face with my man by my side...So stop feeling like you have the right to judge people you don't know, because only FAGGOTS do that. :-*

You are just a walking contradiction aren't ya? You were saying how I don't know you and how I don't know every girl in the world so I shouldn't say my opinion, but yet you don't know me and you say I wouldn't call you a bitch in person. It's funny that the things I've said most people here don't even agree with anyways, but only you got so worked up about it. Did something I say hit too close to home?

But look, if it makes you feel better, just remember I called all women bitches, including you. Nuthin personal sweetheart.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2006, 11:24:14 PM »

You are just a walking contradiction aren't ya? You were saying how I don't know you and how I don't know every girl in the world so I shouldn't say my opinion, but yet you don't know me and you say I wouldn't call you a bitch in person. It's funny that the things I've said most people here don't even agree with anyways, but only you got so worked up about it. Did something I say hit too close to home?

But look, if it makes you feel better, just remember I called all women bitches, including you. Nuthin personal sweetheart.

OF COURSE NO ONE ELSE TOOK IT PERSONAL LIKE I DID, THEY'RE NOT FEMALES. lol. can you even think? you can call me a bitch all you want, it doesn't mean I am one...and you're just an immature kid with immature thoughts..."all women are bitches". wow, good luck finding a real lady with that mind-state. ::)

Floydness

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2006, 11:25:14 PM »
all women are fuckin idiots

like i told sikotic, just because your mom and sister are fucking idiots, doesn't mean i am... :)

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2006, 11:31:08 PM »
you're causing problems here with your mouth like you caused problems for kobe. go back to eagle colorado leave everyone alone. oh damn im watching a documentary on the animal mind and this guy is teaching a bear to do tricks its so cute

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2006, 11:38:10 PM »
wow, good luck finding a real lady with that mind-state. ::)

I know plenty of lovely ladies thank you very much, but even they have bitch tendacies.

If my opinions offend you that much, maybe you should go register at the Kotex forum. I'm sure they would be more sensitive to you over there:

http://www.kotex.com/na/boards/ShowForumGroup.aspx?ForumGroupID=15

But let me be serious for a moment, maybe you're not a bitch, like you said, I can't be 100% sure. Come on though, be honest, you don't have bitch tendacies that come out every once in awhile?

THA SAUCE HOUSE