Author Topic: girls....  (Read 932 times)

WestCoasta

Re: girls....
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2006, 11:41:23 PM »
"a bitch is a bitch... now can my dick play your clit?"

Floydness

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2006, 11:48:02 PM »
you're causing problems here with your mouth like you caused problems for kobe. go back to eagle colorado leave everyone alone. oh damn im watching a documentary on the animal mind and this guy is teaching a bear to do tricks its so cute

you mean Kate Faber, Kobe's WHITE accuser? ::) im really just defending myself being called a bitch with no justification.

WestCoasta

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2006, 11:50:46 PM »
why you acting like such a bitch?

Floydness

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2006, 11:53:09 PM »
wow, good luck finding a real lady with that mind-state. ::)

I know plenty of lovely ladies thank you very much, but even they have bitch tendacies.

If my opinions offend you that much, maybe you should go register at the Kotex forum. I'm sure they would be more sensitive to you over there:

http://www.kotex.com/na/boards/ShowForumGroup.aspx?ForumGroupID=15

But let me be serious for a moment, maybe you're not a bitch, like you said, I can't be 100% sure. Come on though, be honest, you don't have bitch tendacies that come out every once in awhile?

"bitch tendancies"? what defines "bitch tendancies"? do i get upset when people upset me? yes. don't you? im a HUMAN, not a bitch. think about this, humans in general all have bad tendencies, and for every "bitch", there's an "asshole, and its pretty much the same thing. youll understand that when you GROW UP.

Floydness

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 11:54:42 PM »
"a bitch is a bitch... now can my dick play your clit?"

even the dpg knows theres a difference between a lady and a bitch...dont u have ANY respect?

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2006, 11:57:06 PM »
"bitch tendancies"? what defines "bitch tendancies"? do i get upset when people upset me? yes. don't you? im a HUMAN, not a bitch. think about this, humans in general all have bad tendencies, and for every "bitch", there's an "asshole, and its pretty much the same thing. youll understand that when you GROW UP.

Assholes are a completely different subject. Stop going off topic and answer the question HONESTLY.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2006, 11:57:46 PM »
why you acting like such a bitch?

for the same reason that you're such a getleman. ::)

Floydness

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2006, 11:58:27 PM »

Assholes are a completely different subject. Stop going off topic and answer the question HONESTLY.

no, i dont have BITCH tendancies, i have HUMAN tendancies.

WestCoasta

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2006, 12:00:22 AM »
 :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2006, 12:10:44 AM »

no, i dont have BITCH tendancies, i have HUMAN tendancies.

Of course. You and every other woman I've ever talked to  ;)

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2006, 01:23:32 AM »
wait, girl do you have any pics? nude? not if your fat though, no homo

'EclipZe

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2006, 01:31:43 AM »

J Bananas

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2006, 01:38:43 AM »
jesus haha

Floydness

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2006, 02:15:28 PM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2006, 03:24:27 PM »

LMFAO! is that you?

leather brings out the best of my beautiful legs, don't you agree ? ;)