Author Topic: DMX-Year_Of_The_Dog_Again-2006  (Read 974 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: DMX-Year_Of_The_Dog_Again-2006
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2006, 01:57:58 PM »
This album is ok not wack but not special.  my favorite tracks are Lord Give Me A Sign, Dog Love, Blown Away

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2006, 07:16:48 PM »
i haven't listened yet...but it seems to early for everyone to be saying its wack or its good...im gonna listen 3 or 4 times before i decide

hempkside2

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 04:21:48 AM »
So far Im not really feeling this that much
hell!look whos in your photos u got posted....thats why you cant feel real shit.cause your use to garbage. :laugh:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 10:20:15 AM »
I'm goin' to try and pick it up.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 06:58:22 AM by QuietTruth »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 10:24:33 AM »
hell!look whos in your photos u got posted....thats why you cant feel real shit.cause your use to garbage. :laugh:

::)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »

nah dude he is right, i mean u have spice 1 in ur name, such a good rapper and then u got dipset? dipset is a gimmick

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 11:17:14 AM »

nah dude he is right, i mean u have spice 1 in ur name, such a good rapper and then u got dipset? dipset is a gimmick

nah Dipset aint a gimmick its reality they are the kings of the mixtape game and they always drop nice lp's aswell.  I used to listen to nothing but westcoast as I basicalluy thought rap from anywhere else didnt exist and I finally branched out and now I listen to almost everything, Yukmouth, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, Ya Boy, Cassidy, Joe Buddens are some of my favorite rappers right up there with Cam so I dont know why I recieve all the heat, its not my fault I listen to rap outside of the west aswell  ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »

nah Dipset aint a gimmick its reality they are the kings of the mixtape game and they always drop nice lp's aswell.  I used to listen to nothing but westcoast as I basicalluy thought rap from anywhere else didnt exist and I finally branched out and now I listen to almost everything, Yukmouth, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, Ya Boy, Cassidy, Joe Buddens are some of my favorite rappers right up there with Cam so I dont know why I recieve all the heat, its not my fault I listen to rap outside of the west aswell  ::)

Exactly, people on here dont realize there are more albums then just Dogg Food, Chronic, Doggystle, and Chronic 2001. its pathetic

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2006, 05:49:32 PM »

hmmm...you say you listen to good music...yet...you just listed dipset, cassidy, and joe budden as some of your favorites...

now...come up with something clever to say back to me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2006, 05:58:45 PM »

hmmm...you say you listen to good music...yet...you just listed dipset, cassidy, and joe budden as some of your favorites...

Whats wrong with Cassidy?? He has the sickest punchlines and metaphors and he has made some sick songs. he is a great lyricist. His last cd was  :o 8)
And Joe Budden is one of the best songwriters out there, listen to EXPLAIN MY LIFE, WALK WITH ME, DUMB OUT. hes dope. Youre the one that sounds like you dont know good music....Find me a wack Cassidy verse in the last 2 years...Ill show you plenty of tight verses. For 1 wack verse ill show you 5 tight ones....Cassidy is the truth dont get it twisted cause of 'hotel.' Cassidy spit FIRE!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006, 06:07:27 PM »

Whats wrong with Cassidy?? He has the sickest punchlines and metaphors and he has made some sick songs. he is a great lyricist. His last cd was  :o 8)
And Joe Budden is one of the best songwriters out there, listen to EXPLAIN MY LIFE, WALK WITH ME, DUMB OUT. hes dope. Youre the one that sounds like you dont know good music....Find me a wack Cassidy verse in the last 2 years...Ill show you plenty of tight verses. For 1 wack verse ill show you 5 tight ones....Cassidy is the truth dont get it twisted cause of 'hotel.' Cassidy spit FIRE!

Realest thing ever said!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »
Detox is coming......yet again you are the man. Props in advance.....

~Loyalty Is Everything~

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 11:23:27 PM »

Realest thing ever said!

Yup Cass is the truth.

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2006, 04:03:03 AM »
this album is terrible.......cant even listen to this crap

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2006, 07:52:47 AM »
Still waiting for the group rip (probably RNS) to be ripped.

Meanwhile I got this bouns tracks, dont know if its official or not (jacked the links):

16-DMX-Go_For_Dat_(featuring_Lil_Scrappy)
17-DMX-Pump_Ya_Fist
18-DMX-Bust_Money
19-DMX-Gonna_Get_Mine
20-DMX-The_Industry

http://rapidshare.de/files/26653573/DMX-
Year_Of_The_Dog_Again__Bonus_Tracks_-2006.zip.html

http://fileleecher.com/?id=73279053