Author Topic: Any of yall wear Livestrong, the one, and or makepoverty history bands?  (Read 151 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just wondering if any of yall wear these bands around ur wrist.
the livestrong one is the yellow band introduced by LAnce Armstrong sold to support cancer research.

the ONE and make poverty hisorty white bands are the one's sold to support the global fight against world poverty. the one and makepoverty history are basically the same thing i think its just taht the one band is the american version and the make povertyhistory one is worn by the rest of the world.

http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/

http://www.one.org/

personally i rock the makepovertyhistory white band just becuz it supports a cause that i feel strongly about which is erasing world poverty. used to wear the livestrong one cuz my aunt had breast cancer but my cat ripped that fucker into shreds.

MANBEARPIG.

well Im sure youre total $2 really made difference you fuckin tool.

-KIDRENEGADE-

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
at least i give a fuck bout certain causes u fuckin fag. and its not just the $2 for the band but its also the awareness that wearing the band might cause and every lil bit of contribution made towards fighting a cause like this helps.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 06:08:16 PM by africas seed »

MANBEARPIG.

at least i give a fuck bout certain causes u fuckin fag. and its not just the $2 for the band but its also the awareness that wearing the band might cause and every lil bit helps.

i dont need a band to be aware that there are douchebags like you in the world who think a 4 inch piece of rubber makes them the key to battling cancer.  Im selling DB bands.  For only 1 dollar you can help me fight against douchebaggery because every little bit helps :o

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

I'm proud to say I've never put one of them rubber washers on my wrist. Only platinum and diamonds touch my wrist, ya heard?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

Yesterday I saw a guy smoking outside with a Yellow Lance Armstrong Rubber Band on. What a major contradiction that was. Anyways, Fuck a rubber band, seriously....I dont need a rubberband to let me know i contributed to helping people out, why not just help out without wearing a rubber band? are you trying to rub it in with that rubber band telling people you contributed and they didnt?

Dipset Bitch

WestCoasta

well Im sure youre total $2 really made difference you fuckin tool.

i dont need a band to be aware that there are douchebags like you in the world who think a 4 inch piece of rubber makes them the key to battling cancer.

I'm proud to say I've never put one of them rubber washers on my wrist. Only platinum and diamonds touch my wrist, ya heard?

LOL!

WestCoasta

really tho, if you're gonna contribute to a cause then don't brag about it, it's the action that counts, not the recognition

WestCoasta

by the way, I'd feel like a fruitcup if I had a yellow bracelet on

MANBEARPIG.

Yesterday I saw a guy smoking outside with a Yellow Lance Armstrong Rubber Band on. What a major contradiction that was. Anyways, Fuck a rubber band, seriously....I dont need a rubberband to let me know i contributed to helping people out, why not just help out without wearing a rubber band? are you trying to rub it in with that rubber band telling people you contributed and they didnt?

Dipset Bitch

The $2 doesnt go to fighting the cancer, its just an ego booster.  so people all around the world like Africa's seed can look at us and say ha! look at them they dont even care about stopping cancer, they dont have any rubber on their wrist!  They are the same people who buy hybrids emitting Smug everywhere!

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

You've become so smug you love the smell of your own farts.

-KIDRENEGADE-

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u dont even fuckin know me so how u gone say that im just some egotistical kid who wears a band to make himself feel better or more superioor to all of yall. ive seen poverty like most of yall have never seen first hand and my parents have lived in areas more poverty stricken than u can even possibly imagine so by contributing to this organization i feel that ive helped out and by also wearing the fucker i hope to infrom others bout poverty. i dont go about bragging that since i wear the band that i give a shit and am better than any of yall. its just one of the ways that ive feel ive contributed. and dont go on and say that i only wear the band as a piece of jewelrly. i actual give a fuck and have volunteered and done other shit, not just buy a $2 white band and slap it on my wrist.

MANBEARPIG.

u dont even fuckin know me so how u gone say that im just some egotistical kid who wears a band to make himself feel better or more superioor to all of yall. ive seen poverty like most of yall have never seen first hand and my parents have lived in areas more poverty stricken than u can even possibly imagine so by contributing to this organization i feel that ive helped out and by also wearing the fucker i hope to infrom others bout poverty. i dont go about bragging that since i wear the band that i give a shit and am better than any of yall. its just one of the ways that ive feel ive contributed. and dont go on and say that i only wear the band as a piece of jewelrly. i actual give a fuck and have volunteered and done other shit, not just buy a $2 white band and slap it on my wrist.

translation:

"I volunteer, I wear the band, you dont understand, I'm so different, I'm better, blah blah blah, I care blah blah, look at me, my car runs on electricity, blah blah blah, I have a wristband."

-KIDRENEGADE-

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Fuck those...I had Jordan Ones. ;D

J Bananas

these shits are so goddamn played out, major kook status