Poll

should guns be legal ?

yes
no

Author Topic: should guns be legal ?  (Read 2631 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: gun control
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2006, 10:22:48 AM »

and here's what i ythink about the gun should be legal shit:

^ oh shit, i thought you were eihtball. my bad. you still immature, cut that GODS crap out, you really seem like you tryin to convince yourself something.

and LOL @ battling the devil with a gun... you're on some cooky plants growing in antarctica shit.

i cant fathem, how anyone could support fire-arms being legal... i think the U.S has proved this theory.

Raphael

Re: should guns be legal ?
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2006, 11:06:54 AM »
should guns be legal?

Answer: Hell yeah
Reason: dont know

Sweden

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2006, 11:11:48 AM »
guns don't kill people, rappers do........therefore legalise them bring in those big tax dollars

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Eihtball

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »
But you are a bitch.

Incorrect.

Nope, terrible analogy, cracker.

Incorrect.

Explain to me, then...why did you name yourself Mac-10?

I don't have to explain shit to you, bitch.

Just live with the fact that you are wrong.

I am never incorrect.  That is not possible.

You just know I have proven you wrong, so now you project denial to me.

Eihtball

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2006, 12:06:51 PM »
a question for 2 muthakkkin x-tra for cali:

yo god when is armageddon coming anyways?  ;D

Very soon, son.  Very soon.

acgrundy

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2006, 10:44:04 PM »
Yes, USA

Don't get it twisted, not everyone who owns a gun kills another human being.  Guns are fun to shoot.  People hunt with guns.  Millions of people own guns,there is no where near a million deaths caused by guns.

anyone who is not a total square knows that its very easy to get illegal things.  Making guns illegal would not cut down on the violence from guns.  In fact most violence that does come from guns probably comes from illegal guns, or people who legally cannot own a fireare (ex. an convicted felon)

Many more deaths come from cigarettes and fat people dying from heart disease.  Why question whether guns should be legal?  You should question whether cigarettes and fast food should be legal, they kill people exponetially more than guns do.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2006, 08:56:47 AM »
No.
India.

its ridiculous that every american in this thread said yes.
there's no need for the american govt to be worried about iran and north korea.....theyre citizens are just gonna shoot each other into extinction
and to think the iraneans and koreans spent all that money on nuclear technology and surface to air missles that'll reach america...they just gotta find a way to get cheap guns into america and put one in every kid's hand...the americans will do the rest

peace