Author Topic: The Effects of Meth  (Read 781 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: The Effects of Meth
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
All drugs SUCK except for weed

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 06:21:40 PM »
yeah i dont really see the major problem with the taste of shrooms. it what, lasts like 5 seconds then u chase it with some juice?

coola

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:07 PM »
not everyone that takes meth becomes addicted, or takes it every day for that matter... these people are not mentally stable, thats why they turn to addiction... alcoholics are the same... not everyone would become an alcoholic....

there are probably a bunch of people you know that take meth, and you dont even have a clue about it.

and at the end of the day meth is still one of the worst drugs on the planet. and you cant compare meth to alcohol. not even in the same league.

i wasnt comparing alcohol to meth.

I used to do it, I quit cuz I cant stand the smell of meth its fuckin repulsive. the smell of melting crystal is sick, I prefer snorting, hits u FAST, but then like a few minutes later u start to taste and the taste is the nastiest shit u will EVER taste in ur life.

You quit cuz of the smell? :-X...Lemme tell you something though, the taste of meth >>>>> the taste of shrooms.

that's what people were tellin me, but then i tried shrooms for the first time a couple months ago, and they didn't have a strong taste, they were dry

man you goto eat shrooms when theyre fresh.... you can dice em up, and mix them with honey, dont even chew just swallow...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 03:13:31 PM »
That shit is sick. :grumpy:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 03:25:49 AM »
Many drugs are good if you can handle them. Of course things get terrible if you can't, but that's the case with many initially good things. I can't speak specifically on Meth because as far as I know nobody I know ever tried it, it's really not common here, but it's probably just another drug that can be good if you're disciplined and don't do it very often, don't get addicted, know when to stop, basically own the drug and not let the drug own you. And if the drugs ends up owning you, be man enough to admit it and seek professional help immediately. If you follow these rules, many drugs that could potentially fuck you up are fun. Of course there are exceptions, like crack n shit. Inform yourself about the drug before you take it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 11:21:02 AM »
yeah i dont really see the major problem with the taste of shrooms. it what, lasts like 5 seconds then u chase it with some juice?

5 seconds? Damn...For me, that shit taste nasty and it gets stuck all up in your teeth, takes way more than 5 seconds to get out. Who knows, maybe it's psychological due to the fact that I know where it grows before I eat it...and then comes those sharp stomach pains for the first 45 mins or so before you actually start feeling it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 11:22:50 AM »
Many drugs are good if you can handle them. Of course things get terrible if you can't, but that's the case with many initially good things. I can't speak specifically on Meth because as far as I know nobody I know ever tried it, it's really not common here, but it's probably just another drug that can be good if you're disciplined and don't do it very often, don't get addicted, know when to stop, basically own the drug and not let the drug own you. And if the drugs ends up owning you, be man enough to admit it and seek professional help immediately. If you follow these rules, many drugs that could potentially fuck you up are fun. Of course there are exceptions, like crack n shit. Inform yourself about the drug before you take it.

Meth is worse than crack...

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 11:30:21 AM »

5 seconds? Damn...For me, that shit taste nasty and it gets stuck all up in your teeth, takes way more than 5 seconds to get out. Who knows, maybe it's psychological due to the fact that I know where it grows before I eat it...and then comes those sharp stomach pains for the first 45 mins or so before you actually start feeling it...

taste depends on how clean they are  :D

coola

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 01:44:11 PM »

taste depends on how clean they are  :D

goto eat them shits workms dirt and all...

and meth is not worse than crack...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 02:00:46 PM »
meth is not worse than crack...

Ummm, yes it is...Meth kills faster than crack, and trust me man, I've seen some FUCKED UP tweekers, it's some scary ass shit...PeACe

coola

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »
^ man crack, real crack will fuck with anyone more than any other drug. meth is childs play compared to crack...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2006, 02:06:22 PM »
^ man crack, real crack will fuck with anyone more than any other drug. meth is childs play compared to crack...

VVVV

"It's a fact that methamphetamine is the most dangerous drug we've ever had in terms of child welfare and child safety. There's nothing as dangerous to kids as methamphetamine is," Wurscher adds.

When Acosta asks if meth is worse than crack, Wurscher replies bluntly, "Absolutely, absolutely."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/27/sunday/main798764.shtml

It's very known, dude, don't argue with me...

coola

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
^ hey i wont argue with some article. i'll just believe what i know.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2006, 02:20:32 PM »
^ hey i wont argue with some article. i'll just believe what i know.

All I had to do was type "meth crack" in a google search to find it... :D

coola

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »
^ yeah dude, the next chemical drug that hits the streets will be the most dangerous to kids too... doesnt change the fact that crack is the most addictive drug on the streets... even worse than crack = heroin, but thats not the drug of 2006 is it ?