Author Topic: One way to create a terrorist  (Read 393 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One way to create a terrorist
« on: July 23, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/24/world/middleeast/24tyre.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

SIDIQEEN, Lebanon, July 23 — Muntaha Shaito’s eyes rolled back as the paramedics screamed at her to stay awake and implored her son Ali to keep her engaged, as she teetered near death from shrapnel wounds inflicted by an Israeli rocket.

It was the scene that members of the extended Shaito family said they had feared most, the real reason they had held out for days in their village of Tireh in southern Lebanon, terrified of the Israeli bombardment, but more terrified of what might happen if they risked leaving. On Sunday they gave up their stand, and all 18 members crammed into the family’s white Mazda minivan. They planned to head north toward the relative safety of Beirut.

Within minutes they became casualties of Israel’s 12-day-old bombardment of southern Lebanon, which the Israelis say they will continue indefinitely to destroy the military abilities of Hezbollah, the Shiite militant group. By the Lebanese official count, Israel’s attacks have killed more than 380 Lebanese civilians.

An Israeli rocket, which Lebanese officials said was likely fired from a helicopter, slammed into the center of the Shaitos’ van as it sped round a bend a few miles west of their village, and the van crashed into a hillside. Three occupants were killed: an uncle, Mohammad; the grandmother, Nazira; and a Syrian man who had guarded their home. The missile also critically wounded Mrs. Shaito and her sister. Eleven others suffered less severe wounds

The Zabad family and their relatives, the Suroors, who were desperate enough to break into shuttered stores to steal food in the town of Mansoureh a few miles away, gave up their stand, too, on Sunday.

Minutes before Red Cross ambulances carted away the Shaito family, the Suroor family barreled down the road headed toward Tyre, with the Zabad family right behind.

When the Zabads spotted a wounded man on the road, they stopped and picked him up in their Nissan sport utility vehicle. They stopped again to pick up two men who had been attacked on a motorcycle and got even farther behind the Suroors.

Suddenly a missile hit the Suroors’ Mercedes sedan, killing Mohammad Suroor, the father, and Darwhish Mdaihli, a relative, and severely burning Mohammad’s son, Mahmoud, 8, and wounding his two brothers and sister.

As soon as the Zabads saw the car hit, they sped past, hoping to get to the Najm Hospital, less than a mile away. But a minute later a missile struck near them, setting the car on fire, and the family jumped out. .

The scene was chaotic at Najm hospital, on the outskirts of Tyre, which has been flooded with wounded from the bombing campaign. Doctors rushed to X-ray several of the victims, checking for shrapnel, as others where treated for burns and other injuries. For a short while, the hospital nurses rubbed cream on an 8-month-old baby for burns until they found her mother, Mrs. Suroor.

Despite the severe burns on his face, Mahmoud Suroor turned to his mother while in the emergency room and asked where his father was. She did not respond. Then he turned again to his mother.

“Don’t cry Mama, we’ll all be O.K.,” he said.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: One way to create a terrorist
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 09:01:27 PM »
And this is just the story of a handful of innocent civilians killed as a consequence of war.  There are around 40,000 other innocent people with stories like this that have died because we decided for them that Iraq needed liberation.  100,000+ have been wounded. 

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 09:07:34 PM »
i didnt know islam and judaism's long standing pissing contest had anything to do with iraqi liberation.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 09:32:40 PM »
that's why these people are fucked up

they have nothing but revenge on their mind

add to that they live in a shit hole

they hate their lives, they are bitter, and they have nothing to live for

why not be an evil villian who wants to kill to try and prove a worthless point?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 09:38:46 PM »
Stories about civilian casualties as a neglected consequence of war relate to all conflicts.  but going further, if you "i didnt know islam and judaism's long standing pissing contest had anything to do with iraqi liberation." then you have a lot to learn about international politics.

The same players are involved in all of these conflicts.  Islamic terrorism against the US has a lot to do with our meddling in the jewish and muslim "pissing contest."  Believe it or not, we're already politically involved in this conflict, and were it to grow, you can bet we will be militarily involved.

After all, the war in iraq is part of the larger War on Terror, and Hezbollah is a terrorist organization.  Apparently 1 degree of seperation is too difficult for you to understand. Unfortunately, international politics is not a cut and dry subject.  Much like chess, entities that are not necessarily in play at a given point in time still influence the battle.  In a sense, all entities are continually in play.  There are power relationships between many of the players in the middle east conflicts and the so-called war on terror.  Whenever something happens to one entity you can bet it affects all other entities in one way or another. 

To think international events only relate to the entities directly involved in a conflict is pure foolishness.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 01:18:05 AM »
is it the republicans fault?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »
that's why these people are fucked up

they have nothing but revenge on their mind

add to that they live in a shit hole

they hate their lives, they are bitter, and they have nothing to live for

why not be an evil villian who wants to kill to try and prove a worthless point?

congrats u jus broke down the american ghetto as well

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 10:04:33 AM »

It's the fault of a collection of people with cognitive skills that are similiar to or worse than your own.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 01:08:59 PM »

It's the fault of a collection of people with cognitive skills that are similiar to or worse than your own.

oh, u mad doggie? i actually have wonderful cognitive skills, i'ma great communicator as well, u on the other hand get mad when someone breaks down ur worthless left wing spam so u start callin me names. i think george bush is more like u than me.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 02:24:45 PM »

oh, u mad doggie? i actually have wonderful cognitive skills, i'ma great communicator as well, u on the other hand get mad when someone breaks down ur worthless left wing spam so u start callin me names. i think george bush is more like u than me.

....This makes me stand by my theory those who listen to garbage like Lil Wayne have no knowledge of anything. =]

jk...

sorta. lol but no really

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 02:42:13 PM »
Why does Hezballah base their terrorist operations and launch rocket attacks from civilian neighborhoods and then act shocked when Israel responds by attacking those same areas. What is Israel supposed to do? They already dropped tons of leaflets telling civilians to flee the Hezballah neighborhoods they were going to attack.

That is a tactic that most Arabs use.....using mosques, hospitals, residential neighborhoods,etc as cover for their operations and then when the enemy responds playing up the civilian casulaties. It is a really sad aspect of war. It is heartbreaking to see those images of dead civilians but what would you do if you were Israel?

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
cockroaches > terrorists

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 03:54:05 PM »

I think you mad doggie.  You have wonderful cognitive skills and are a great communicator?  That's just silly.  Your level of competency with any skill is dependent upon the opinions of qualified 3rd parties.  Other people determine how intelligent you are, how good you are at communicating, how hard you work, and so on.  And by other people I don't mean your Mom, your Aunt, Grandma, or your equally unintelligent social circle.

If you had wonderful cognitive skills you would make more sense in your posts, and you wouldn't actually think you can give yourself reliable self-appraisals.   

Obviously you don't have "wonderful" cognitive skills, unless you equate wonderful with being better at something than perhaps 20% of the population.  Obviously your a poor communicator too as evident through your poor writing skills, and inadequate reasoning abilities.  Most of us don't write perfectly well on here, but I'd imagine you haven't a clue who strunk and white even are.

More than likely you had a hard time comprehending most of this post, but all is well.  God was gracious enough to give the dumber among us a psychological reflex that helps you cope with your ignorance by not having to actually admit it to yourself.

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 03:55:52 PM »
Obviously your a poor communicator too as evident through your poor writing skills
:D

T-Storm

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 06:39:21 PM »
Why does Hezballah base their terrorist operations and launch rocket attacks from civilian neighborhoods and then act shocked when Israel responds by attacking those same areas. What is Israel supposed to do? They already dropped tons of leaflets telling civilians to flee the Hezballah neighborhoods they were going to attack.

That is a tactic that most Arabs use.....using mosques, hospitals, residential neighborhoods,etc as cover for their operations and then when the enemy responds playing up the civilian casulaties. It is a really sad aspect of war. It is heartbreaking to see those images of dead civilians but what would you do if you were Israel?
SHUT UP YOU PUSSY. WHY DO AMERICANS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ISRAEL/ARAB CONFLICTS? 
I GUESS YOU DIDN\'T LEARN FROM SEPTEMBER 11. MIND YOUR BUSINESS.