Author Topic: One way to create a terrorist  (Read 394 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: One way to create a terrorist
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 06:42:53 PM »
Why does Hezballah base their terrorist operations and launch rocket attacks from civilian neighborhoods and then act shocked when Israel responds by attacking those same areas. What is Israel supposed to do? They already dropped tons of leaflets telling civilians to flee the Hezballah neighborhoods they were going to attack.

That is a tactic that most Arabs use.....using mosques, hospitals, residential neighborhoods,etc as cover for their operations and then when the enemy responds playing up the civilian casulaties. It is a really sad aspect of war. It is heartbreaking to see those images of dead civilians but what would you do if you were Israel?
SHUT UP YOU PUSSY. WHY DO AMERICANS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ISRAEL/ARAB CONFLICTS? 
I GUESS YOU DIDN\'T LEARN FROM SEPTEMBER 11. MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

FUCK YOU!! And your stupid pic of Hitler!! FUCK YOU!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 06:45:48 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

T-Storm

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »
Why does Hezballah base their terrorist operations and launch rocket attacks from civilian neighborhoods and then act shocked when Israel responds by attacking those same areas. What is Israel supposed to do? They already dropped tons of leaflets telling civilians to flee the Hezballah neighborhoods they were going to attack.

That is a tactic that most Arabs use.....using mosques, hospitals, residential neighborhoods,etc as cover for their operations and then when the enemy responds playing up the civilian casulaties. It is a really sad aspect of war. It is heartbreaking to see those images of dead civilians but what would you do if you were Israel?
I GUESS YOU DIDN\\\'T LEARN FROM SEPTEMBER 11. MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 06:59:29 PM »

Is this guy serious? Stupid Iranian....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 06:59:34 PM »

Please explain to me how you can appreciate a person like Adolf Hitler.  He murdered MILLIONS of innocent people for no reason.  Anyone who supports this guy is DISGUSTING!

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 07:02:58 PM »
 :sign_banhim:

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 10:15:57 PM »

Is this guy serious? Stupid Iranian....

right, jackass..

btw who looked up to him? hell america helped him and helped creat the 3rd Reich, wasnt he like 1 or maybe even TWICE man of the year? plus Stalin killed way more than him, but seriously...fuck hitler =]

AndrE16686

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2006, 04:59:30 AM »
How did the US help Hitler?

Thats a pretty big claim son!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2006, 01:56:28 PM »
How did the US help Hitler?

Thats a pretty big claim son!

The Bush family was giving Germany weapons and technologies prior to WWII
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »

Please explain to me how you can appreciate a person like Adolf Hitler.  He murdered MILLIONS of innocent people for no reason.  Anyone who supports this guy is DISGUSTING!

C'mon now, many people like assholes. A lot of people voted for Bush n shit. Of course, Bush is no Hitler, but still someone who is responsible for many deaths of innocent people for no morally justifyable reason. How you can vote for Bush and get crazy when someone likes asshole leaders is beyond me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2006, 02:18:54 PM »

I GUESS YOU DIDN\'T LEARN FROM SEPTEMBER 11. MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
yet this guy made a thread about Americas downfall

why you care so about about American conflicts?