Author Topic: Would you agree? Nothing worse than a funeral  (Read 142 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Would you agree? Nothing worse than a funeral
« on: July 23, 2006, 10:36:03 PM »
Nothing worse than seeing all of your relatives and loved ones in a sad mindstate,crying and shit, fuckin terrible.  Like when my Grandma died at the funeral watching my Mom hysterical and shit was one of the worst things I could ever see.

Sikotic™

Re: Would you agree? Nothing worse than a funeral
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 10:41:46 PM »
I've only been to one funeral thank God. I can't even remember most of it because I was bawling the entire time. Definitely one of the worst times in my life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »
funerals for people that die young are always horrible, if not though, im usually in the back screwing around with my cousins or friends. so wrong, but the sick behavior usually makes me laugh more and cope better  :)

Word to Everything

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 11:05:53 PM »
I don't go to funerals, only receptions at homes.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »
I've been to more funerals than weddings.  Def. a sad time.  Sometimes its not as bad because it's more a celebration of the persons life. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »
never been to one

but my grandpa is 96 so I'll probably go to one within the next few years...  :P

it's all good though, if dude lived to 96, there's really nothin to cry about

I don't think I'll cry when he dies, I'll know it's all good, I'm pretty prepared, I've been prepared since I was like 8 lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 11:22:37 PM »
Situations like that are best. My great grandmother died last November at 96, but I didn't even really shed any tears. I miss her, but she passed away peacefully in her sleep so what is there to mourn? I didn't go to the funeral, but all my family told me it was more of a celebration.

When my grandma died it was way different. She was only 54 and died a painful death so the funeral was really horrible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 11:43:22 PM »
yea for sure, if someone is old as shit and dies peacefully, why be mad about it?

it's the best thing that can happen to a person, no need for the drama, celebrate the life

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 12:53:42 AM »
Yup...I've been to quite a few, & most have been for the most fucked up reasons for them leavin' too early...but when I went to my grandfather's it wasn't as bad, especially because he had lived a long & good life...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 08:47:59 AM »
Nothing worse than a funeral where your brother is trying to make you laugh all the time. Happened 3-ish years ago, give or take. That was some disrespectful shit, I still haven't forgiven him on that shit yet. Thankfully I was able to control myself.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 11:14:36 AM »
I have been to 4 shit nothing I want to repeat................
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

ABN

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 11:36:20 AM »
i´ve been to a bunch of funerals but i never cry or nothing coz i´m not really an emotional guy. i deal with it on the inside and keep it moving, the fuck´s the point of mourning? the person that died aint gonna come back any fucking way so what´s the point of walking around sad and shit? but that´s just me, i deal with it quickly and then i go about my regular business.