Author Topic: Ice Cube talks on NWA reunion - "Ren is ready, I'm ready"  (Read 3511 times)

hempkside2

Re: Ice Cube talks on NWA reunion - "Ren is ready, I'm ready"
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2006, 06:04:26 AM »
uh yeah...Cube has been talking about a reunion since "Friday After Next" and the "Peace Disc" dropped and probably before that, and it always seems to come bacc to lazy ass Dre. If they sittin around waiting on Dre to do anything, then they gonna be some waiting muthafuccaz..Imagine if Cube waited on Dre to produce Laugh Now, Cry Later...the shit would still be "in the works" and probably wouldn't have come out until 2009. Don't hold your breath waiting for this project or Detox, as each project will probably never come out because of one lazy muthafucca...Cube should go ahead and try and get a Westside Connection reunion going if anything

I'm not really excited about this project either..bacc in the 90's it would have been great newz, but now it's like eh....plus, I don't think they should come out with an album anyway...Without Eazy, it's not gonna be the same..Lil Eazy won't cut for me either..Using some unreleased traccs from Eazy might work

Lazy ass Dre?  Homay, he has alot on his plate.  I do find it funny that people call him lazy when they don't know or take into consideration what he is working on.  The real problem is not being lazy, it is being a perfectionist.  Part of the reason he is a perfectionist is because of people, like you, who have alot of hate in your blood.  If it is not top notch, people will hate because he is Dr. Dre.  That is what takes so long.

When Cube was doing Laugh Now Cry Later Dre was working on Busta's album, working with Raekwon on Cuban Linx II and trying to sign him, did tracks with Game/Crooked I/ Lil Eazy/Mobb Deep/50/Snoop.  That doesn't include working with Jay on his album and working on getting an Eve album out.  So again, how is he lazy?  Just because one guy decides he wants to do the album doesn't mean Dre should clear everything off his plate to do it.
mayne dre is lazy.....everybig time rapper has said it.from doc all the way to his buddy em....how yall think 20001 got finished. ;)

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2006, 06:49:59 AM »
Cube and Ren should just go ahead and do a whole album together.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2006, 08:01:26 AM »
uh yeah...Cube has been talking about a reunion since "Friday After Next" and the "Peace Disc" dropped and probably before that, and it always seems to come bacc to lazy ass Dre. If they sittin around waiting on Dre to do anything, then they gonna be some waiting muthafuccaz..Imagine if Cube waited on Dre to produce Laugh Now, Cry Later...the shit would still be "in the works" and probably wouldn't have come out until 2009. Don't hold your breath waiting for this project or Detox, as each project will probably never come out because of one lazy muthafucca...Cube should go ahead and try and get a Westside Connection reunion going if anything

I'm not really excited about this project either..bacc in the 90's it would have been great newz, but now it's like eh....plus, I don't think they should come out with an album anyway...Without Eazy, it's not gonna be the same..Lil Eazy won't cut for me either..Using some unreleased traccs from Eazy might work

Lazy ass Dre?  Homay, he has alot on his plate.  I do find it funny that people call him lazy when they don't know or take into consideration what he is working on.  The real problem is not being lazy, it is being a perfectionist.  Part of the reason he is a perfectionist is because of people, like you, who have alot of hate in your blood.  If it is not top notch, people will hate because he is Dr. Dre.  That is what takes so long.

When Cube was doing Laugh Now Cry Later Dre was working on Busta's album, working with Raekwon on Cuban Linx II and trying to sign him, did tracks with Game/Crooked I/ Lil Eazy/Mobb Deep/50/Snoop.  That doesn't include working with Jay on his album and working on getting an Eve album out.  So again, how is he lazy?  Just because one guy decides he wants to do the album doesn't mean Dre should clear everything off his plate to do it.
mayne dre is lazy.....everybig time rapper has said it.from doc all the way to his buddy em....how yall think 20001 got finished. ;)

Em has never said once that Dre is lazy.  That is a lie.  Eminem has never said a single negative thing about Dr. Dre anywhere.  You cant just make things up on the Internet and think people are going to believe you.

Truth Hurts was dropped because of the lawsuit causing them to pull her albums.  Jimmy Iovine felt too much time and money was spent and that after her album got pulled there was no reason to continue to develop her as a new artist.

Rakim left himself.  Not because Dre was lazy.  He never once said that and Rakim is notorious for being lazy himself.  He left because Dre and Iovine wanted him to do more gangsta shit.  More updated gun busting type lyrics like they did with Busta.  Rakim didn't want to do that so he dipped.  He and Dre did like 5-6 songs and he left with all of them.

Hittman fell under the group of people who are gambles in Jimmy Iovines eyes.  When someone is a gamble then Jimmy has the last say on everything in the proje
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2006, 09:02:01 AM »

Em has never said once that Dre is lazy.  That is a lie.  Eminem has never said a single negative thing about Dr. Dre anywhere.  You cant just make things up on the Internet and think people are going to believe you.

Truth Hurts was dropped because of the lawsuit causing them to pull her albums.  Jimmy Iovine felt too much time and money was spent and that after her album got pulled there was no reason to continue to develop her as a new artist.

Rakim left himself.  Not because Dre was lazy.  He never once said that and Rakim is notorious for being lazy himself.  He left because Dre and Iovine wanted him to do more gangsta shit.  More updated gun busting type lyrics like they did with Busta.  Rakim didn't want to do that so he dipped.  He and Dre did like 5-6 songs and he left with all of them.

Hittman fell under the group of people who are gambles in Jimmy Iovines eyes.  When someone is a gamble then Jimmy has the last say on everything in the proje

Funny how almost everyone seems to leave, manages to get shelved for years, or slowly start to distance themselves from him and Dre is never at fault according to you.....It's always someone else's fault...Your never going to get the whole entire truth from an interview cuz there's always 3 sides to a story, and unless you and I were in the room during the actually conversations, it's all speculation...Almost everyone is going to put out a "PC" statement written by the artist's manager or PR person....I guess now your going to tell me you were there during each and every conversation he's had with artists  ::).....You can call it hate all you want to cuz I chose to disagree with your arguments, but IMO, he is lazy and your not going to change that, regardless of how many "interviews" you do and all the excuses you give him for it...I call how I see it

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

puddahmaan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »
Whens the last time you heard an MC Ren track?

He's been on 2 Guerilla Funk projects this year and came tight imo:

Paris Presents Hard Truth Soldiers Compilation
Public Enemy Featuring Paris - Rebirth Of A Nation

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2006, 03:11:23 PM »
i think dj quik would fit best into the new nwa

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2006, 04:51:05 PM »
Don't worry about it, Dre will never do a NWA record. Be happy with Chin Check and Hello.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »
Don't worry about it, Dre will never do a NWA record. Be happy with Chin Check and Hello.
word,this shit will never happen. It's a shame though but I think Dre is happy with whatever he has goin on now.

dammaged7

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 09:30:08 AM »
nwa was gonna male an album in 1995 until eazy dies.
eazy was saying on mt raps, yella, cube ren and eazy , but were statying "sucker free, in ninety-three", a shot at dre.

then in an interview he was like mutha fcuk a record sale, nwa was making an album with ren, eazy and yella.
he said he wud get prodn from cold187, rhtyhm d, and yella obviosuly.
i think that would hav been tight, esp if u look at its on dre where them 3 had prodn on it.

i also think , that they dont have to wait for dre, if they dont want to, cube, ren can do an album.
yella and cube actually took a picture together at hip hop honors 2006. i'l post abnother one up.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 09:31:50 AM »
yay, an old topic!!!!!!!!!!

SUCDipset

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 09:47:02 AM »
not gonna happen

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 10:26:54 AM »
Damn, and I read it all the way thru. :(

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 10:38:54 AM »
If Detox doesn't have a Dre/Ren/Cube/NWA track I'll be very disapointed.   >:(

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2006, 10:02:34 PM »
dre cube ren and lil e would be dope  8)