Author Topic: Fox News analyst compares Israelis to Nazis  (Read 1199 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Fox News analyst compares Israelis to Nazis
« on: July 24, 2006, 06:36:27 AM »
"Fox News military analyst Maj. Bob Bevelacqua, a former Green Beret, appearing tonight on "The O'Reilly Factor," compared Israeli actions in Lebanon and Gaza with Nazi actions in Russia during World War II.

Bevelacqua, a long-time Fox News contributor, said the Israelis were unwilling to compromise in their conflict with Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in southern Lebanon. He denied that the Israelis willingly evacuated from Gaza and Lebanon.

"Saying the Israelis pulled out of Lebanon is like saying the Nazis pulled out of Moscow," he said. "They invaded Lebanon. They invaded Gaza. They take homes and then they give them back. And they expect some type of great recognition.""

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51137
------------------------

Booya, someone got the balls to actually spit that real shit on OUR OWN MEDIA.

I salute the Major

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Fox News analyst compares Israelis to Nazis
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:05:56 AM »
"the Israelis were unwilling to compromise"

what compromise is that? to destroy only half of israel?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:20:32 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 07:19:25 AM »
This Bevelacqua guy is an idiot. Hitler was trying to seize the USSR's sovereign territory. When Hitler pulled out, or was rather forced to pull out, the territory he had seized went back to its prior sovereign. Israel took over Gaza and the West Bank, when Gaza was a part of Egypt and when the West Bank was a part of Jordan, in an act of defense from two belligerent states at the time, that constantly have tried to destroy Israel. When Israel pulled out, Gaza did not go back to being under Egyptian sovereignty. Jordan doesn't ask back for the west bank either (Because neither king Hussein was an idiot and nor is Abdallah). These two territories weren't returned to the sovereignties from which they were seized. This dumbass you quoted simply enjoys puting the Nazis and Israel in the same sentence.
Israel being in Lebanon is even more interesting, Lebanon's sovereignty is constantly undermined by external factors for the cause of destroying Israel. Israel responds to belligerence, unlike Hitler who initiated attacks. Second of all, Israel does not have territorial ambitions as opposed to Hitler. And if you don't believe me you should remember that Israel is a democracy. What does this have to do with anything you ask?- simple, Israel is trying to be the state of the Jewish majority (This is the most widespread interpretation in Israel of the Jewish-Democratical State principle), more territory means demographical instability due to possible growth in population ( about 20% of Israel's population are Arabs even now).
You can't be serious when you tell me you accept his laughably feeble comparison.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:28:16 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 07:40:23 AM »
This Bevelacqua guy is an idiot. Hitler was trying to seize the USSR's sovereign territory. When Hitler pulled out, or was rather forced to pull out, the territory he had seized went back to its prior sovereign. Israel took over Gaza and the West Bank, when Gaza was a part of Egypt and when the West Bank was a part of Jordan, in an act of defense from two belligerent states at the time, that constantly have tried to destroy Israel. When Israel pulled out, Gaza did not go back to being under Egyptian sovereignty. Jordan doesn't ask back for the west bank either (Because neither king Hussein was an idiot and nor is Abdallah). These two territories weren't returned to the sovereignties from which they were seized. This dumbass you quoted simply enjoys puting the Nazis and Israel in the same sentence.
Israel being in Lebanon is even more interesting, Lebanon's sovereignty is constantly undermined by external factors for the cause of destroying Israel. Israel responds to belligerence, unlike Hitler who initiated attacks. Second of all, Israel does not have territorial ambitions as opposed to Hitler. And if you don't believe me you should remember that Israel is a democracy. What does this have to do with anything you ask?- simple, Israel is trying to be the state of the Jewish majority (This is the most widespread interpretation in Israel of the Jewish-Democratical State principle), more territory means demographical instability due to possible growth in population ( about 20% of Israel's population are Arabs even now).
You can't be serious when you tell me you accept his laughably feeble comparison.

hold your horses jewbacca, i dont have time to read your whole love letter. the man's a GREEN BERRET. If that comparison doesnt made sense he would've never said it. Nevertheless, he said it, he meant, it, and the people understood it, (apart from some dumbfucks).

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 07:47:22 AM »

What is the betting that we never see this analyst appear on Fox ever again? this is what happens when someone dares to speak out they immediately get sacked or sidelined

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 07:53:48 AM »

What is the betting that we never see this analyst appear on Fox ever again? this is what happens when someone dares to speak out they immediately get sacked or sidelined

He's a former green beret he can get away with it, but don't look for his commentary on their station again.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 07:56:20 AM »
Ah of course, because being a Green Beret means being right about everything, it means he's practically GOD himself.
I can quote many people specially trained in guerilla warfare shitting on his point of view, but since when is this an indication?
At least read the total refutation of your feeble arguments before you open your fuckin filthy mouth to respond, you Jew-hating ignorant fuck. How dare u come up with such comparisons, you fuckin Nazi?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 08:08:37 AM »
1)Ah of course, because being a Green Beret means being right about everything, it means he's practically GOD himself.
2)I can quote many people specially trained in guerilla warfare shitting on his point of view, but since when is this an indication?
At least read the total refutation of your feeble arguments before you open your fuckin filthy mouth to respond, 3)you Jew-hating ignorant fuck. How dare u come up with such comparisons, you fuckin Nazi?

1) ok dickface, he's a professional military analyst on Fox News, before they spit their shit, they review it a thousand times, get other motherfuckaz to spit their opinions.

2) your a class fucking retard, your statements are pointing nowhere. Their leading nowhere, a Green Beret soldier, former commander of spec. ops. and a military/political analyst is not to be compared with a guerilla warrior. lol

3) i dont hate jews mann, matter of fact i fucked the living shit out of this jewish hoe(and vice versa..lol), and i have to say she was good, so i gots respect for the jewbaccas cuzzin....lol...but how can I be a nazi u anus smellin goof, lol...remember im supporting the Major whose comparing the jews wit Nazis..lol..

your a fucking goof ball, you dont know shit... you illiterate fuck....and if by this point your still replying(like the way you are)...there is no hope for your dumbass
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 08:11:28 AM by Abdul-Shakur aka Shakur Forester »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 08:33:44 AM »
Believe it or not, Jew-hating bitch, Israel (where I live btw) is packed with specially trained guerilla warfare experts who have 100 times the field experience he has and who are also military/political analysts. Your initial statement referred to him as merely being a "GREEN BERET" and you expected that to be the source of his credibility. You're a fucking clown.
My statements refute this entire comparison in a highly visible manner, though you admittedly didn't read my post. By supporting his view, which includes the disregard of the historical events to which he tried to draw parallels, you've proven to be an ignorant fucktard. Of course, that is in addition to your Jew-hating rhetoric.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 08:38:10 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 09:31:50 AM »

3) i dont hate jews mann, matter of fact i fucked the living shit out of this jewish hoe(and vice versa..lol), so i gots respect for the jewbaccas cuzzin....lol...

oh yes that sounds especially credible and not nazi AT ALL!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 09:57:40 AM »
i fucked the living shit out of this jewish hoe(and vice versa..lol),

:-X :-X :-X ................:puke:

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 12:39:48 PM »
this isnt the first time i have read a comparison on Israeli's and Nazi.....someone had a interesting one bout how the Germans treated Jews in germany and how Israel are doing it to Palestenians (and dont take this to the fullest extent, i know there isnt no damn concentration camps etc) but the points he made seem pretty accurate and interesting, wish i had the article, but o well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 12:41:48 PM »
this isnt the first time i have read a comparison on Israeli's and Nazi.....someone had a interesting one bout how the Germans treated Jews in germany and how Israel are doing it to Palestenians (and dont take this to the fullest extent, i know there isnt no damn concentration camps etc) but the points he made seem pretty accurate and interesting, wish i had the article, but o well.

LOL. Yes, GREAT comparison. Because Jews were mad at the Nazis for occupying Germany and began suicide bombing German civilians... ::). Someone please ban this idiot.

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 12:48:49 PM »
so let me guess, an American said this, so therefore anyone non-American is gonna think this is the view of all Americans

yeah?

thanks for clearing that up

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 01:07:01 PM »
ha!.... jewbacca