Author Topic: Fox News analyst compares Israelis to Nazis  (Read 1201 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: Fox News analyst compares Israelis to Nazis
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 01:20:20 PM »
the comparison is a lil harsh, but what Israel is doing right now is ridiculous. No other country, except maybe for the US, could get away with an invasion like this
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 01:34:09 PM »
What's ridiculous is people who condone terrorist control over (seemingly) sovereign states (like Lebanon).
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 02:23:27 PM »
this isnt the first time i have read a comparison on Israeli's and Nazi.....someone had a interesting one bout how the Germans treated Jews in germany and how Israel are doing it to Palestenians (and dont take this to the fullest extent, i know there isnt no damn concentration camps etc) but the points he made seem pretty accurate and interesting, wish i had the article, but o well.

LOL. Yes, GREAT comparison. Because Jews were mad at the Nazis for occupying Germany and began suicide bombing German civilians... ::). Someone please ban this idiot.

yea im an idiot, i said dont take this comment into full extent, the comparison was quite accurate with ISRAELI TACTICS against palestenians, i dont give a fuck bout the other side, it wuznt that kind of comparison. it was a interesting article...you cant help but bash people that make jews look bad can you? or that might know something a little more than your ignorant ass? You're the type who can get shutdown and then you turn around to correct someones gramatical errors etc. Sigh, i love people like you. you should stick to commenting on Laker articles, cause you're quite clueless to alot of things said and done.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »
Abdul Shakur might be the dumbest poster on this board. Don't pay him any attention.

For God's sake, he is a U.S. Marine who supports terrorist groups that kill U.S. Marines. Does that make any sense? Hezballah killed 241 American marines in a terrorist bombings in 1983 in Beirut, and this motherfucker said he wanted to march and protest with them. 

Abdul, if you just don't know history just admit it. There is nothing wrong with that. But if you knew about this bombing of US Marines and you still want to march with Hzballah then you are a fucking moron and a disgrace to the USMC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 02:39:36 PM »
What's ridiculous is people who condone terrorist control over (seemingly) sovereign states (like Lebanon).
Israel should not be in the position to "liberate" a democratic government (Lebanon). Taking 3 soldiers hostage does not give u the right to invade a whole fucking country and bomb hundreds of civilians and in one day destroy an airport that took 15 years to build
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 02:46:19 PM »
this isnt the first time i have read a comparison on Israeli's and Nazi.....someone had a interesting one bout how the Germans treated Jews in germany and how Israel are doing it to Palestenians (and dont take this to the fullest extent, i know there isnt no damn concentration camps etc) but the points he made seem pretty accurate and interesting, wish i had the article, but o well.

LOL. Yes, GREAT comparison. Because Jews were mad at the Nazis for occupying Germany and began suicide bombing German civilians... ::). Someone please ban this idiot.

yea im an idiot, i said dont take this comment into full extent, the comparison was quite accurate with ISRAELI TACTICS against palestenians, i dont give a fuck bout the other side, it wuznt that kind of comparison. it was a interesting article...you cant help but bash people that make jews look bad can you? or that might know something a little more than your ignorant ass? You're the type who can get shutdown and then you turn around to correct someones gramatical errors etc. Sigh, i love people like you. you should stick to commenting on Laker articles, cause you're quite clueless to alot of things said and done.

You're a brainwashed idiot, you don't even realize that for every 1 article bashing what the Jews have done, there are 10 bashing what the Palestinians have done. Who cares what some dickhead biased writer thinks? He's obviously influenced your decision and he's obviously a dickhead if he compares Jews to Nazis (<still LMAO). Then you say I switch the topic when I get shut-down and resort to grammar checks...Where have I mentioned grammar (or anything off topic for that matter) in this thread? You're the one switching subjects, talking about Lakers and grammatical errors when the topic at hand was Jews being compared to Nazis...done. :D 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 02:55:19 PM »
You're the one switching subjects, talking about Lakers and grammatical errors when the topic at hand was Jews being compared to Nazis...done. :D 8)
ya what a dipshit

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 03:05:53 PM »
Israel should not be in the position to "liberate" a democratic government (Lebanon). Taking 3 soldiers hostage does not give u the right to invade a whole fucking country and bomb hundreds of civilians and in one day destroy an airport that took 15 years to build

aha, so how should have israel reacted in your oppinion?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 05:47:12 PM »
Wow real american, you're not a dumbass...

Iknow- thanks for that information 1 bashing the jews, 10 bashing palestenians...which shows what? in your opinion how much worse the palestenians are? Cause it could look like it shows how many things people dont know bout this world and what is going on. "Done"....lmao yea right, you have not proven shit. All you've done is try to disprove and bash peoples comments. You and Real american have to be the worse members with ignorance when it comes to being open to topics.

Real American he was a marine and went through shit at first hand.....cause he chooses humanity over "patriotism" he's a disgrace? your right, you're not the stereotypical "american"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 10:44:27 PM »
, you don't even realize that

what happened to the so called palestinian propoganda
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 01:52:50 AM »
Israel should not be in the position to "liberate" a democratic government (Lebanon).

First of all, as you can see this is exactly what Israel is doing right now, hence, at least practically, it is in such a position. I hope it succeeds in Liberating Lebanon from the terrorist rule of Hezbollah.

Second of all, Israel has the ground to do so because Lebanon is not merely a state whose democracy is being compromised by Hezbollah, it's a state whose territory is being used by Hezbollah in attempts to destroy Israel. Lebanon's internal affairs wouldn't concern Israel, hadn't they had a direct implication on Israeli citizens' safety.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 02:44:07 AM »

Don't give me all this propoagandanist bullshit, Israel is flattening Lebanon its even been attacking predominantly christian areas, completely decimation of an entire country and you call that liberating, do you call the illegal destruction of a countries infrastructure which is a necessity to life liberation to? do you call the humanitarian disaster there liberation? do you call israeli children drawing little israeli flags on the shellls before they are used to kill yet more civilians liberation?. What about the prime ministers declaring that the israeli army will bomb Gaza back to the stone age, thats an open boast right there that he intends to use the IDF to indiscriminatley bomb all palestinians in Gaza and whoever gets blown up and however many children die or if limbs blown off fuck them.

You speak with so much deceit you and all sympathisers defending your actions by pointing out that you are giving them notice to flee for their lives, as if forcing people to flee for their lives isnt disgusting enough, your army has been very buisy destroying their roads so where the hell are they meant to run to. In fact the Israeli helicopters have been destroying vehicle after vehicle and especially destroying convoys because they might be mobile rocket launchers, LOL ive never heard so much twisted reasoning in all my life I know how sophisticated the technology is, they know damn well its a civilian convoy yet they have incinerated these convoys. Incinerating dozens of people in the process.

Your a disgusting sympathiser, who is making excuses for a massacre and is willfully ignoring all of the information that I just mentioned. The insanity of the IDF coupled with the complicity of especially Britain and America, coupled with the constant attempt to link everything to Iran and Syria is nauseating. How the fuck do christians live with themselves with the systematic targeting of both christians and arabs in Lebanon. One of these days the Israelis will feel the full force of international law and I long for when that day comes right now it seems you think are above the law and the gentiles being less than you can't do anything to stop you.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 04:08:09 AM »
So much to say, yet so little meaning. Im not a sympathiser, Im an Israeli, living in Israel, more than once have Kassam missiles landed in my college. More than once we needed to step away from the windowes cause the anti-Kassam alarm went off. Don't talk to me about illegal destruction homie. I don't care what the IDF does as long as it can bring this absurdity to a minimum. Turning the other cheek means death of civilians. If Lebanon cares so much for its sovereignty you should ask the leadership why they don't mind Hezbollah doing whatever the fuck it wants. Would you like to live under a constant threat without having the most fundamental defense you have, your sovereign state, protect you?

Israel exists, Hezbollah wants Israel to cease existing. Israel is what protects ME and close to other 6 million people, from terrorists who feel it is legitimate to kill Muslim people if later you call them Shahids. Israel is what protects me from those who think it is OK to kill a person who : 1. Doesn't belong to their religion 2. Doesn't belong to their denomination of the same religion 3. Lives on land that has been previously occupied by their religion.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 04:09:49 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 04:13:32 AM »

Exactly you dont care what the IDF does, you have just confirmed my point, its willful ignorance on your part.
p.s stop pulling the evil terrorist card when Irgun are celebtrated by jews in power.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 04:26:51 AM »
"I don't care what the IDF does as long as it brings this absurdity to a minimum". Or would you rather take things out of context?

willfull ignorance is a very nice term. I guess this is why you disregard Irgun being a defense force fighting for independence as opposed to Hamas and Hezbollah that are offense forces with a detriment to those on behalf of which they ostensibly act, harming their indepdendence and having the death of those they represent on their flag (SHAHIDS).