Author Topic: Better than Myspace?  (Read 351 times)

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

Better than Myspace?
« on: July 24, 2006, 02:38:57 PM »
Anything out there better than good ole myspace?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 11:15:58 AM by Tha_Blaq_Sinattra »

Sparegeez

Re: Better than Myspace?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 03:19:48 PM »
Myspace has been acting real stupid lately. Won't let me sign in and do some other shit.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 08:05:22 PM »
try hi-5, i like that one.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 08:57:55 PM »
Myspace has been acting real stupid lately. Won't let me sign in and do some other shit.

friend has the same problem.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 09:05:43 PM »

they said on the news it has something to do with all the heat, and is causing Myspace to crash all the time now.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 09:12:06 PM »

they said on the news it has something to do with all the heat, and is causing Myspace to crash all the time now.

lmfao seriously?
must be a westcoast thing. 8)

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 10:17:56 PM »

lmfao seriously?
power outages made the servers die

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 10:36:05 PM »

lmfao seriously?
power outages made the servers die
thats wat i heard

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 10:47:12 PM »
lmao @ thats what i heard...its not a question of what people heard...that is what happened. Tom posted one of those bulletin things on everyones home page yesterday. besides...how can you guys really get pissed off at myspace for the servers going down? there are millions of people using it everyday. and its free...do you really think they are going to have the best servers around? no!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:22 PM »
lmao @ thats what i heard...its not a question of what people heard...that is what happened. Tom posted one of those bulletin things on everyones home page yesterday. besides...how can you guys really get pissed off at myspace for the servers going down? there are millions of people using it everyday. and its free...do you really think they are going to have the best servers around? no!
im just sayin thats wat i heard cuz i dont have a myspace to know that for a fact

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55:05 PM »
im just sayin thats wat i heard cuz i dont have a myspace to know that for a fact

oh alright...you're excused then

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 10:57:02 PM »

oh alright...you're excused then
i was excused before u had to tell me

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 10:58:20 PM »
[/b]

They should kuz they're making bank kuz of all that advertising. People are starting to rely on myspace for e-mail, sort of. It's gotta be reliable.

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 11:04:22 PM »
[/b]

They should kuz they're making bank kuz of all that advertising. People are starting to rely on myspace for e-mail, sort of. It's gotta be reliable.

you really think the advertising is enough to pay for that good of a server? one that can handle millions of people at a time? no.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 12:48:09 AM »
[/b]

you really think the advertising is enough to pay for that good of a server? one that can handle millions of people at a time? no.

only servers like that are AOL MSN Netscape, and all those other big ones, douchebag tom and Newcorp doesnt have that kind of power.

-KIDRENEGADE-