Author Topic: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?  (Read 1334 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« on: July 24, 2006, 07:32:19 PM »
I dont mind Jay-Z at all but he says and claims he is the greatest rapper alive, but then a fellow heavyweight like Cam'Ron puts him on wax and Jay-Z is quiet as a mouse.  I understand if some nobody dead beat like Trick Trick or Tru Life disses him than its fine if he doesnt respond but you would think he would defend himself against another top notch mc like Cam, Jigga not responding is weaksauce imo

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 08:03:14 PM »
He is too busy fucking Beyonce and whats the point of replying to someone whose lyrics are on the level of a 3 year old

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 08:05:11 PM »
He is too busy fucking Beyonce and whats the point of replying to someone whose lyrics are on the level of a 3 year old

Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.  And Cam can hold is own against Jigga, thats why I think its a disgrace that Jay-Z pussed out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 08:08:51 PM »
You ask half of the clowns on this board that question and they'll say "Jigga's too good to respond" or "Cam is a bitch"....you know, excuses. But Jay isn't too good to do behind-the-scene shit to try to keep Killa from shining. Not to add that not responding just ain't hip-hop.

You'd think "the greatest rapper alive" could kill Cam in just a couple of bars.....that's why I don't smoke Camels anymore.

So let's see what excuses these Dip haters got this time....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 08:13:04 PM »
You ask half of the clowns on this board that question and they'll say "Jigga's too good to respond" or "Cam is a bitch"....you know, excuses. But Jay isn't too good to do behind-the-scene shit to try to keep Killa from shining. Not to add that not responding just ain't hip-hop.

You'd think "the greatest rapper alive" could kill Cam in just a couple of bars.....that's why I don't smoke Camels anymore.

So let's see what excuses these Dip haters got this time....

Real Talk! I think Jay was always jealous of Cam and viewed him as a threat. Yeah no shit he can pull strings behind the scenes to try and diminish Killa, but then he doesnt have the nuts to respond to killa's diss. weaksauce.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 08:22:30 PM »
Real Talk! I think Jay was always jealous of Cam and viewed him as a threat. Yeah no shit he can pull strings behind the scenes to try and diminish Killa, but then he doesnt have the nuts to respond to killa's diss. weaksauce.

The truth right there
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 08:53:03 PM »
im just tiered of all these weak cats that jays paying to dis the set. one word that discribes him is pussy. get out of the office and fight you pussy. and all thse weak artists that think they are gonna sell because jay found them. bitch you aint dame, your cats dont sell. they never have, never will.

suckaa free

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 09:58:31 PM »
fuck jay-z.

rik

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 10:04:22 PM »
All the Dips in here spoke some real shit. Fuck all these haters all these cats in here talking shit have probably never heard a Dipset song in their life and are just hating. Joe Camel is not goin to respond cus he knows he can't win. He seen what happened last time he went against a New York heavyweight.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:18:42 PM »
cause grown ass men got better shit to do than worry about somebody who is nowhere near his level in any fashion. People only diss people worth dissin. Pac dissed BIG, Mobb Deep, Jay Z, etc. All factors. Jay even givin Cam a second thought would be like Coca Cola launchin an ad campaign against Safeway cola. Cam is doin too much. He just wanna get noticed, and he hot cause nobody notice him, not even the muthafucka he tryna build a name by dissin

rik

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:22:32 PM »
^ Build a name by dissin? You don't know shit about music. Do your research buddy Cam's been doin it for years. He's gone either platinum or gold on all his cd's except for Killa Season (not yet atleast). Think before you type dumb shit.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 10:26:02 PM »
LOL...jay-z aint coming outta retirement to diss cam's wack ass.....he's a waste of time for jay...dude aint on jay-z's level lyrically and sales wise (only 1 platinum album)...the fuck would he diss this fuck who no one take's serious besides the dickset fans...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 10:36:41 PM »
^ Build a name by dissin? You don't know shit about music. Do your research buddy Cam's been doin it for years. He's gone either platinum or gold on all his cd's except for Killa Season (not yet atleast). Think before you type dumb shit.

If he didnt need the hype from a Jay Z battle to keep his career movin, he wouldnt even do it. He went platinum or gold on all albums? so? that means he has a cumulative sales record of about what, 2, 2 and a half million total? Jay Z has done multiple times that with SINGLE ALBUMS! Why the fuck does Cam matter to Jay Z? Jay Z is a boss. CamRon is generic NY rapper part 7823405782607502 I aint even much of a Jay Z fan, but lets be honest, Cam aint close on NO kind of level. I dont hate Dipset, its just that the majority of their fans are extra faggoty. Explain to me why Coca Cola would give a fuck if Safeway said "Our cola is better than Coke." Cause Coke dont care. At the end of the day Coke is still Coke, and the store brand is still the store brand. In case you couldnt catch on, Coke=Jay Z, Safeway Cola= Camron.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:38:13 PM by Turf Hitta »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 10:49:25 PM »
Right now people are looking for Cam'Ron more plain and simple.  The streets prefers Killa over The Camel its a fact.  Jay-Z is a great rapper but Cam'ron is also right now, no excuse for Jay-Z not responding

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:02 PM »
i'm not gonna debate the fact that people are checkin for cam more...I have NO CLUE why...personally I think cam is a fag and jay is too good to respond back....but the dipset dickrider above me is right...cam is what everyone is talking about...plain and simple...

still...i don't think jay should respond