Author Topic: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?  (Read 1314 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
i'm not gonna debate the fact that people are checkin for cam more...I have NO CLUE why...personally I think cam is a fag and jay is too good to respond back....but the dipset dickrider above me is right...cam is what everyone is talking about...plain and simple...

still...i don't think jay should respond

Propz at least you can admit it  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 10:54:16 PM »
i'm not gonna debate the fact that people are checkin for cam more...I have NO CLUE why...personally I think cam is a fag and jay is too good to respond back....but the dipset dickrider above me is right...cam is what everyone is talking about...plain and simple...

hey i can admit pretty much anything...

i'm white
i don't really like hip hop anymore...haven't for a few years
you have a bad taste in music
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

either way...cam still is a fag

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 10:57:25 PM »
Who gives a fuck if theoretically Jay is above Cam. If some crackhead junkie muthafucka talks about me and more importantly, my girl, he's gona get served.

Now you got Killa puttin out tracks dissin' Jay and talkin about his girl, and he's just gonna keep quiet. HE'S A BITCH! It doesn't matter if he retired, if he's better than Cam, if he's a businessman: don't matter. Jay came from the hood, he knows how this shit goes. When someone talks about youand yours you gotta step up to that nigga, or you're gonna lose all respect.

Jay lost his respect in the streets. It's Killa's time now. Dipeset, bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 10:58:53 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Ok doggie whatever you say ::)  So because I like Dipset I have bad taste in music? Ok R Kello LMAO you dont know what the fuck I listen to LUKEY.  I bet some of your favorite rappers are mine to you moron.  Not my fault you aint down with the movement, Go Get Yo Wet Wipes Bitch! DIPSET!

rik

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 10:59:23 PM »
Who gives a fuck if theoretically Jay is above Cam. If some crackhead junkie muthafucka talks about me and more importantly, my girl, he's gona get served.

Now you got Killa puttin out tracks dissin' Jay and talkin about his girl, and he's just gonna keep quiet. HE'S A BITCH! It doesn't matter if he retired, if he's better than Cam, if he's a businessman: don't matter. Jay came from the hood, he knows how this shit goes. When someone talks about youand yours you gotta step up to that nigga, or you're gonna lose all respect.

Real spit right there doggy. Dipset.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »

Real spit right there doggy. Dipset.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 11:02:20 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Try these on for size, doggy.

Don't worry, it'll be over in a week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Ok doggie whatever you say ::)  So because I like Dipset I have bad taste in music? Ok R Kello LMAO you dont know what the fuck I listen to LUKEY.  I bet some of your favorite rappers are mine to you moron.  Not my fault you aint down with the movement, Go Get Yo Wet Wipes Bitch! DIPSET!

lol @ you talking about my favorite rappers...the same motherfucker who just the other day said his favs were cam, joe budden, and cassidy...you can't touch the shit i listen to. now sit your baby nuts down and suck on your thumb some more

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 11:06:38 PM »
Right now people are looking for Cam'Ron more plain and simple.  The streets prefers Killa over The Camel its a fact.  Jay-Z is a great rapper but Cam'ron is also right now, no excuse for Jay-Z not responding

What people? What streets? If people in fact ARE checkin for Cam more right now, could that have to do with the fact that Jay hasnt had an album out in a few years and Cam just put one out? I'm a tell you right now though, this is Cali and not a single person out here on the turf that I know have ANYTHING by him. Jay has not lost no respect by ignoring this cam ron. That would be like beating up a paralyzed retarded midget.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Ok doggie whatever you say ::)  So because I like Dipset I have bad taste in music? Ok R Kello LMAO you dont know what the fuck I listen to LUKEY.  I bet some of your favorite rappers are mine to you moron.  Not my fault you aint down with the movement, Go Get Yo Wet Wipes Bitch! DIPSET!

lol @ you talking about my favorite rappers...the same motherfucker who just the other day said his favs were cam, joe budden, and cassidy...you can't touch the shit i listen to. now sit your baby nuts down and suck on your thumb some more

Your a moron.  Cassidy and Buddens would murder almost any rappers in the game and anyone who knows good music knows it.  Listen to "Explain My Life" from Joe Buddens and then tell me he sucks.  Then listen to "Problem vs the Hustla" by Cassidy and tell me he cant spit.  Your a fool

rik

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »
this is Cali and not a single person out here on the turf that I know have ANYTHING by him.

Well Sik, Spice, and I are all from cali so again you're wrong.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 11:09:42 PM »
I said on the turf.

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2006, 11:11:50 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Your a moron.  Cassidy and Buddens would murder almost any rappers in the game and anyone who knows good music knows it.  Listen to "Explain My Life" from Joe Buddens and then tell me he sucks.  Then listen to "Problem vs the Hustla" by Cassidy and tell me he cant spit.  Your a fool

excuse me for a moment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah good one...lets put cassidy up against immortal technique, rakim, nas, mos def, wyclef, talib kweli, common, etc...

shit...lets put cassidy up against michael j fox....i bet you mjf would win

as for joe budden...that bitch put out an album 4 years ago...it was only a half decent album...and the motherfucker has just done some gay ass mixtape shit since then. until he puts out oh about...3 more albums that have no filler tracks on them...stop talking

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2006, 11:13:23 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

Your a moron.  Cassidy and Buddens would murder almost any rappers in the game and anyone who knows good music knows it.  Listen to "Explain My Life" from Joe Buddens and then tell me he sucks.  Then listen to "Problem vs the Hustla" by Cassidy and tell me he cant spit.  Your a fool

excuse me for a moment

yeah good one...lets put cassidy up against immortal technique, rakim, nas, mos def, wyclef, talib kweli, common, etc...

as for joe budden...that bitch put out an album 4 years ago...it was only a half decent album...and the motherfucker has just done some gay ass mixtape shit since then. until he puts out oh about...3 more albums that have no filler tracks on them...stop talking

Whatever its all opinions, I like Nas and Immortal Technique alot to.  Sorry not Common though I cant feel that dude

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2006, 11:15:07 PM »

i'm white
i don't
you suck dick
i don't

excuse me for a moment

Whatever its all opinions, I like Nas and Immortal Technique alot to. Sorry not Common though I cant feel that dude

wow...yeah...you just proved my point. thanks dogg