Author Topic: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?  (Read 1333 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why doesnt Jigga recieve heat for not responding?
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2006, 04:34:38 AM »
yall dipset dickriders just made me realize the real reason Jay Z hasnt responded. Cause dumb fucks is too dumb to even know when they lost. Now I'm followin Jay's lead. 100 :sleep:

I'm not talking about Jigga or Killa right now. I'm talking about general principles here:

If I called you out, clowned you, and hinted that me and your girl did some thangs that you don't know about, you mean to tell me you would ignore it?

If it was on some hood shit thats different, but on some goofy pink t shirt rap bullshit,yes I would ignore it, especially because it would be an obvious cry for attention, and thats all cam is doin, lookin for attention. If Jay acknowledges the shit, then thats like validating him. Plus, why would Jay Z want to give him validation plus hella free promo from all the little controversy it would stir up? If cam is really a major factor like yall say he is, he need to talk to Jay behind closed doors on some business and agree to pay Jay to battle him. Somethin to make it worth his time. Face facts, cam is peanuts to an elephant when it comes to Jay, on every possible level. All yall faggots be sayin is, "Oh yeah, well cam ron is way sexier than Jay Z." Miss me with that pretty boy shit, this is rap, not no male mrs america contest. You faggots make me sick.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2006, 05:57:58 AM »
Thats your opinion, and I guarentee Beyonce WISHES she was with Cam, Cam is a good looking guy NO HOMO, while Jigga looks like a camel.

:-X

This thread lost.

Camel lost!  Camron > JayZ

Diabolical

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2006, 06:06:33 AM »
All the Dips in here spoke some real shit. Fuck all these haters all these cats in here talking shit have probably never heard a Dipset song in their life and are just hating.

Well that would be hard now wouldn't it? You can't come into a topic about Dipset without having some wack song playing.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2006, 06:19:35 AM »
yall dipset dickriders just made me realize the real reason Jay Z hasnt responded. Cause dumb fucks is too dumb to even know when they lost. Now I'm followin Jay's lead. 100 :sleep:

I'm not talking about Jigga or Killa right now. I'm talking about general principles here:

If I called you out, clowned you, and hinted that me and your girl did some thangs that you don't know about, you mean to tell me you would ignore it?

I agree..if someone calls you out..you should definitley respond back, especially if its happened more than once
I can understand if Cam dissed him once and Jay just let it slide, but its been numerous shots and its a repeated action, then Jigga needs to step up
see in my opinion, Jay-Z is more lyrically talented, then again thats my opinion but I can back that up and debate it properly showing the reasons why, but I'm not going to get into that argument, I'm cool with Cam's music
but the mistake that Jay made is by not responding..... He should release a track and show that he can do it.....the best way for one to show their efforts and skill in hip hop is of course by making a track and laying down some verses, the other thing is that you can't exactly call this a battle yet, because Cam is calling out Jay-Z but hes ont doing anything
I say Jay should drop a track or even more songs and show that hes up for it..
then we can say that Jay-z> Cam or Cam> Jay-z in this battle...but damn...Jigga needs to respond especially if someone is getting more personal as they progress their disses

Jome

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
Snoop Dogg about Nas: "If it wasn't for Jay-Z, he'd be, hands down, the number one nigga in New York."

Snoop setting the record straight, Cam isn't even near the N.Y. top 5, or top 10 for that matter.  8)

rik

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »
^^ when and where did he say that?

suckaa free

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2006, 01:31:46 PM »
fuck jay-z.

Diabolical

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
That all you can type?

suckaa free

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2006, 02:22:49 PM »
^ok, fuck rick ross too.   :)

Diabolical

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »
Well thats better.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2006, 04:03:18 PM »
Snoop Dogg about Nas: "If it wasn't for Jay-Z, he'd be, hands down, the number one nigga in New York."

Snoop setting the record straight, Cam isn't even near the N.Y. top 5, or top 10 for that matter.  8)

Snoop is a moron.  Everyone knows Cam is tops in Ny.  Cam > Snoop

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »

Snoop is a moron.  Everyone knows Cam is tops in Ny.  Cam > Snoop

Jome

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 12:17:48 PM »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2006, 12:21:49 PM »

Spice, weve always had similar tastes in music, and thats why Im so suprised that you really feel Camron like that. C'mon, they pick good beats, but Cam can't rap. Nas as an example is lightyears ahead of Cam. Killa's mental ain't right, and just because he drops a few dope bars on an album, with 85% of what he's saying being garbage, makes him NOT the KONY. I don't even think of him as being in the top 20. BTW, I really enjoy Killa Season, but that's mainly because of the production.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 12:27:19 PM »

Spice, weve always had similar tastes in music, and thats why Im so suprised that you really feel Camron like that. C'mon, they pick good beats, but Cam can't rap. Nas as an example is lightyears ahead of Cam. Killa's mental ain't right, and just because he drops a few dope bars on an album, with 85% of what he's saying being garbage, makes him NOT the KONY. I don't even think of him as being in the top 20. BTW, I really enjoy Killa Season, but that's mainly because of the production.

Thats cool homie its your opinion.  I think Cam has it all lyrics, flow, delivery, voice.  I really think as a mc he is the total package and Im not just saying that